Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1 vs 1] Exertion [Ever/Zeke] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:05 pm
Attentive eyes followed the fall of the jacket of Ever's shoulders, and lingered where the layers of his shirts clung a little before jumping back up to meet dark eyes. At the gesture he'd shrug his own coat off his shoulders, , draping it almost gingerly over his own. His back was all dark with moisture, stuck to his skin.

Frowning, he touched the back of his head and gave a low groan at the gritty mud in his hair. "Definitely."

and be blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:13 pm
"I was going to carry it. As an apology." But even as he said it, Ever started away, the smile still playing brightly across his face. So be it; Zeke could follow him back toward the dorms, while Ever shook his head and thought about it, peering down at the coat across his arm.

"I knew it wasn't really fair. Next time, we can do a group thing, maybe. Two on two; I've never done that." And then a beat, blinking back to look at Zeke. "Well, not in spars. Only in a real fight."

beejoux

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:21 pm
Hazel eyes narrowed, just a touch, and he'd close the short gap with three easy strides before falling into step beside him and dropping his coat onto Ever's. "Apology accepted." He assumed for the charge, or maybe the tackle, but really it was unneeded. Zeke had been the one to lay down the challenge, knowing full well that Ever out ranked him.

"I knew it wouldn't be fair going into it," he shrugged, easy and worn out. Though group thing had him smirking, breathing leaving in a quiet laugh. "I bet Cee and Paige would be game." Mostly because he didn't know that many other people yet, and Cee was Ever's best friend, while Paige was his own.

His head tilted, thoughtfully, before he rolled his eyes up to Ever. "You did win, and I did say there was a reward at stake."

and be blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:27 pm
"Oh, well, in that case, you can wash the coats." he offered it breezily, tossing his into Zeke's arms instead, but there was a wicked glitter behind his expression. Obviously, that wasn't what Zeke had meant, and obviously, Ever knew that. He was just giving him a hard time. What else was new?

"I'll say, though, Cee's not a good choice, I've kicked her a** soundly too." He grinned back at Zeke.

beejoux

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:36 pm
Zeke caught the coats with reactionary ease, and slid his hand along the muddy fabric. A casual side step, the upward jerk of his arm, and he was looping the pair of coats around the other man and using them to drag him back against the Mist's chest.

Ever's back was clean, protected from the mud by layers, and the high ground he'd gained by sitting on Zeke's legs. He wrapped his arms in the coats, reeling them tighter, as he tipped his head to lay his mouth against the back of that thin neck.

"Then you'll win again, and earn another reward."

and be blue

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas