Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] Nobody Gives Me Two Birds [Leslie x Aquamarine] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Face your demons rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:05 pm
Aquamarine was hunting Leslie. She was hunting him, because she wanted to fight him until one of them was totally unconscious so that she could take a victory selfie because it'd better be him unconscious--

honestly it probably wouldn't be.

Nevertheless, totally blinded by anger, Aquamarine pretty much haunted anywhere acceptable to spar, trying to get the message out to Leslie that she wanted a friendly fight ok since he was the first person she'd met when she woke up~ like sleeping beauty !

No, she just couldn't stand him and he'd called her a bimbo and that was the worst.

Finally, today was her day. Today was the day she found Leslie on the Training fields.

"Hey. You're no fun to flirt with, you're s**t for conversation apparently, and you called me unspeakable things. I just got settled, and first things first: let's fight because I think it would be the only fun thing we'll ever get out of each other," was her suggestion, as she approached him.

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:33 pm
He was oblivious to the outside world, while he trained: Aleria's encouraging hums were a backdrop in and of their own right.

"What?" Leslie asked, turning around to stare blankly at the intruder. "Oh, right. The bimbo, yeah?" He waved his staff at her. Not the fun one. "Come on then."

Face your demons

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 am
"Thanks, sweet of you letting me go first-- I'd be too stupid to figure out how this worked if I didn't, I'm sure," she said, teeth gritted together before she thought this will damage my perfect teeth, no gritting in anger.

Aquamarine held grudges for stupid reasons.

She summoned her arbalest, a massive crossbow that had no business in close range combat. Lilu whispered loving instructions to her, telling her how to steady, how to load a bolt, how to fire.

She didn't do too badly, either. Not the most direct of hits, but Lilu praised her nonetheless.

[[Hp: 40/40
Charge: 1/3
Dmg healed:
Dmg dealt: 3

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:43 pm
The bolt grazed his shield with no small amount of impunity. He hissed, charging in for an upward swing, not managing more than a glancing blow.

"Nothing nicer than a b***h that knows her place."

hp// 37
dmg// 1
charge// 1/3

face your demons

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:51 pm
"What, on top?" she replied, the blow grazing her, but hardly doing much to deter her. She laughed, and it sounded a little more than evil.

I can see why we detest this one so thoroughly. I bet he would not even taste good-- not cooked or raw, Lilu tried to comfort Aquamarine.

She didn't have time to load another bolt; using this Arbalest was hard. It was heavy, and slow, and the bolts were massive. Instead of loading it, at this distance Aquamarine swung the hole heavy weapon up at Leslie. Her aim wasn't exceptional, but at least something connected.

[[Hp: 39/40
Charge: 2/3
Dmg healed:
Dmg dealt: 2

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:04 pm
Leslie just snorted, raising up to whallop her in the stomach-- but the crossbow clocked him across the face, instead.

He stumbled backwards, shaking his head to clear it, gritting his teeth.

face your demons

hp// 35
dmg// 0
charge// 1/3  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:11 pm
"Your poor disposition is so all-encompassing, I'm surprised you can even see around it long enough to fight me," she said, taking absolutely zero time for breathing.

She did, however, capitalize on the time to try to gain some ground and reload her Arbalest.

Do not hurry, my love. You must take the time to thread the bolt correctly, and then decisively we will aim as one,

Lilu's voice was soothing, slow, comforting as Aquamarine tried to remember how to thread the bolt in.

[[Hp: 39/40
Charge: 2/3
Dmg healed:
Dmg dealt: 0

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:26 pm
Leslie rolled his eyes, letting his annoyance wash over him in waves. She was useless: girls in general tended to be. Bimbos without any self worth beyond selling their body (and boy, was she selling something, an image if nothing else).

We hunger, youngling. Aleria rustled restlessly in his mind, vines twisting tighter, the shuffle of brambles being disturbed.

I know.

He jumped up to bring the staff down in a crashing collision, thorns and crystal scraping against her shield.

"Just shut the ******** up, jesus christ."

hp// 35
dmg// 6
charge// 2/3

face your demons

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:50 pm
When he finally got more than a glancing hit in, he got a good hit in. She couldn't raise her arbalest on time to block it at all, and she wasn't fast enough to get out of the way. It connected solidly, and her thought as she was distracted was that was beautiful as she took in the crystal and thorns.

She was grateful for their shields, or else she was pretty sure she would not have had any desire to continue her onslaught. "You want me to shut the ******** up? Stop saying ******** disparaging things about me, a*****e; do you always make base assumptions about somebody based on their outward appearance?" she asked, more Calista than Aquamarine in her fascination with his weapon and disappointment that he'd gotten in a way better hit than her.

He was, honestly, more skilled than she could possibly be right now. "Or is it because everyone ******** does the same thing for you? Because you look like you lived in a s**t ton of cardboard boxes and never ******** amounted to anything," she carried on running her mouth.

We must not have a moment with our enemy. Or are you disloyal to me? Lilu asked, her brilliant light pulsing in Aquamarine's head.

The bold she had loaded before she got hit was still ready. She aimed her arbalest up at him, and fired.

[[Hp: 33/40
Charge: 3/3
Dmg healed:
Dmg dealt: 5

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:51 pm
"Yes," Leslie replied, as if it was the easiest answer in the world, and didn't bother to differentiate between the questions he was answering.

(Disappointment, nothing but: the running threads of his life. Everyone was disappointed in Leslie, and no more more than himself.)

The next shot from her got him good, and he hissed, unable to conceal it. The shield stopped them from dying and the damage, but Leslie's pain receptors still weren't quite up to snuff.

Holding onto Aleria like a bat, he charged at his target, swinging at her midriff.

"You sound really ******** familiar with the story," Leslie bit out, right as Aleria collided.

hp// 30
dmg// 5
charge// 3/3

face your demons

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Face your demons rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:07 pm
Her anger had ebbed long enough that Aquamarine paused, her cheeks wet from tears sparked by the sudden feeling of pain. Pain she didn't want, and didn't understand; the pain from the last hit she'd been slow to grasp, fueled by anger. This made her fight a lot more real, and she understood.

This isn't like a game.

Their weapons, despite the shields, were painful. Aquamarine cried out, cut off by the blow to her stomach-- her air was gone, for a moment, which turned into an angry sort of hiss once she could breathe again as she spat out: "I've only ever gotten where I am because of me and no one else, so I wouldn't ******** know about disappointment."

This one didn't have to hit him. It just had to fire, and it would feel better. Lilu had assured her of that.

I will kiss it all better, my love, Lilu said, gentle once more.

So long as Lilu didn't sense any more kindness directed towards Leslie, Lilu would not doubt her loyalty. And yet, for a moment, Aquamarine had in fact felt too much of what she said to be true. Judged for her appearance, and not what was inside.

However, she did it intentionally. She didn't want to be judged for what was on the inside, either. That was even worse. The second the pulse went off, she felt the warmth of Lilu's ability. She felt her pain ebbing away, piece by piece.

She smiled at Leslie, and it was not pretty.

[[Hp: 31/40
Charge: 3/3 Using Pyroclastic Flow [The Pulse]; Fires a bolt that leaves waves of heat to heal Aquamarine. 1d4, result of 4 = +3 hp for 4 turns, added before damage dealt is subtracted.
Dmg healed: +3; Turn 1/4.
Dmg dealt: --

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:12 pm
Leslie watched the other hunter, and when she didn't attack him, he assumed she was using her charge. Aleria longed for him to use his own, coiling around his mind like a cool touch of ice. They conceded, though: after a brief assessment, the shield would hold without reinforcements for a little while yet. It was a tough balance to strike; one that he often failed at guessing at. If anything, Leslie was a little trigger happy on using it.

But that impatience most certainly went beyond the battlefield: Leslie either wanted something right then, or not at all.

And, right now, he did not want to be dealing with this woman. She was like a picture of everything he hated about the fairer sex: liable to use her looks to her advantage, catty (the irony was, in fact, lost on him), and clingy.

Leslie just shrugged, jabbing with a downward swing, only barely grazing her shield. "I'm sure you paid for your tits all on your lonesome too, huh?"

hp// 30
dmg// 1
charge// 3/3

face your demons

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:30 pm
Since she had never used her ability before, Aquamarine was all too eager to try it out. She'd have to wait and see if it was a boon or a curse to have been so eager to use it. she said, with a wide smile.

It was obviously not something she could be needled about. They were soft, pillowy and large; she loved them, and they'd served her well.

Although he grazed her shield, the warmth from Lilu's "kiss" healed more than he'd hurt. As she was loading another bolt, Aquamarine struck at Leslie with the unwieldy arbalest. It, too, only seemed to be a glancing hit.

Charge: 1/3; Pyroclastic Flow [The Pulse] used 1/2.
Dmg healed: +3; Turn 2/4.
Dmg dealt: 1

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:43 pm
Anything above a b cup was sizes too big for his liking. It had just been a cheap shot, anyway: and one she hadn't taken the bait for, to boot.

With the crystalline end of his weapon, Leslie thrust up against Aqua's chest, resolute on showing her that being a nasty b***h didn't do her any favors.

"And how many dicks did you suck for that s**t, huh?"

hp// 29
dmg// 3
charge// 3/3

face your demons

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 pm
The crystal against her chest hurt, sure-- good thing there was no fabric over most of her chest to tear, anyway. She stuck her tongue out, as if she intended to lick the weapon. "I don't mind a little pain," she said, though actually, that had kind of hurt for real. Her ribs were not happy right now. For someone who didn't like her breasts, he had spent a lot of time targeting her precious torso.

As far as she was concerned, her breasts were perfect. At Sapphire, however, obviously she hadn't been the only big earner; the petite asian girl was very niche popular, and if she had known Leslie's preference was smaller in the bust area, she would have assumed he'd be more into that other chick. Crystal, that had been her name.

Just her stage name. Unlike Aquamarine, Crystal did not in fact feel it necessary to become her alter ego.

She had just been Aquamarine so long that she figured there was nothing left to return to. It was with a glittering, awful smile that Aquamarine replied: "None; I was a stripper, not a whore, and the talented ones don't ******** have to," she said.

"If you really want to insult me, though," she made a fake, exaggerated upset face, like a puppy dog pout, "definitely ask me how many I sucked because I wanted to, not on shift."

She didn't even bother to take steps back, this time, just fired her arbalest at him.

Charge: 1/3; Pyroclastic Flow [The Pulse] used 1/2.
Dmg healed: +3; Turn 3/4.
Dmg dealt: 6

cherno astra

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out