Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] All These Changes (Candace / Molly)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:26 pm
Molly was standing in her little kitchenette in her room, staring out the open window as she waited for the coffee to brew. The smell was nice, but it was the furthest thing from Molly's mind right now. Things had taken...a turn, and it was still weighing down on her. She wasn't sure what to make of it, or how to move forward from here.

The hunter let out a soft sigh as she continued to star out the window and wait for the coffee to finish.

Eight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:32 pm
"Mmmmmmoooooollybiiiiiird~!" Came Candace's cheerful call as she let herself in. Today she seemed to be in a much better mood than the last time she had visited. There was a lack of stupid husband yelling at Molly this time.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:40 pm
Molly let out a loud, startled yelp, even going as far as to jump a bit. Her head whipped around to the sound and source of the surprise. "CANDACE!" She exclaimed, and certainly, her response to the woman's appearance was an absolute 180 because of the lack of hurting best friend as well. She stared at the woman for a few moments before her bottom lip started to wibble.

She then rushed the woman, and swept her up in a big, tight hug.

"I missed you so much!"

Eight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:14 am
When Molly finally came and hugged her she was squeezed tightly. If Candace could she would have picked the girl up and spun with her, but alas. Instead Candace swayed side to side with her with the happiest of sounds, nuzzling her face into those soft orangey curls. Oh, she'd missed her Mollybird.

"Ohh, I missed you too, sweetheart!" For a moment there was a pang of pain in her heart as she said those words. This should have been the reunion she had had with her husband. It used to be, once upon a time..

Candace quickly brushed it off. She wouldn't trouble Molly with that. "How have you been, love? Let me look at you." She leaned back to hold Molly at arm's length with her hands on the younger woman's shoulders, looking her up and down with a fond smile. "Full hunter, eh? That's my girl!" She was so proud.

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas