Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Going Home (Members Inside - Open for starting party) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:50 pm
Currently the thread is open for all members of the starting party and whoever is at Aurianna's home.

User Image
Jase - one over three

[color=#058ec6] [IMGleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Jase.png[/IMGleft] [/color]

User Image
Chromatos - Lady Aria Starstone

[imgleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Chromatos.png[/imgleft][color=#27b3d6][/color]

User Image
Auden - Auden

[color=#414141] [IMGleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Auden.png[/IMGleft] [/color]

User Image
Aurianna - Lady Aria Starstone

[imgleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Aurianna.png[/imgleft][color=darkorchid][/color]

User Image
Stargazer - one over three

[color=#829CAC][IMGleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Stargazer.png[/IMGleft] [/color]

User Image
Zeldin - one over three

[color=#e9a92e][IMGleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Zeldin.png[/IMGleft] [/color]

User Image
Miroqi - Lady Aria Starstone

[imgleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Miroqi.png[/imgleft][color=#b0652b][/color]

User Image
Chane - one over three
[Stats Maxed]

[color=grey][IMGleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Jase.png[/IMGleft] [/color]

User Image
Sebastian - Kaitaia

[color=#1d7913][IMGleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Sebastian.png[/IMGleft] [/color]

User Image
Roshahan - Lady Aria Starstone

[imgleft]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/onethreepets/AAA_Chibis/RP_Portraits/WhiteLeaf_Portraits/BigRP/WLW_Roshahan.png[/imgleft][color=#AD855C][/color]

Quote all the people:
[spoiler][quote="Lady Aria Starstone"][/quote] [quote="one over three"][/quote] [quote="Kaitaia"][/quote][/spoiler]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image Jase hung a few steps behind his friend as they walked together toward the camp. The hybrid had insisted on carrying the pots because his scales gave him a shield that stopped the hard metal from rubbing against his flesh, but the sight was still a beautiful one. The colours of Chroma's scales reflected and danced off the shiny pots turning his already rainbow back even more stunning display.

Jase smirked, "Hopefully, once we get there everyone won't take too long to gather. It's really too bad that none of us have any sort of messenger birds."

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:54 pm
User ImageChromatos turned his head to the side, to allow himself an indulgent smile at his friend's tone, then he nodded as he looked back at him. "We need to find some birds, then, that we can befriend. Or at least some one does. I'm not sure a bird is what I need, oddly." He continued his trudge, ignoring the way the pots bounced around on his back. If it got too bed, he'd just adjust them, but so far the damn things weren't too bad.

"It's also a pity we have no sort of... pull thing, to put our supplies in. Easier then having it on our backs." He paused, then frowned a little. "A wagon, I think they're called?"

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image "A wagon?" Jase thought this over, wrinkling his nose. "Some of the traders had things like that. I may be able to craft a sled or similar while we wait, but those wagons seemed a touch more complicated than I would be capable of on my own with limited resources."

He looked around. The area was becoming a little more rocky, and the plants were well maintained. They were almost there, "You're right though. Animal companions might not be the highest priority right now. Once we settle down though you'll see the value of some quick flying birds, and nimble fingered raccoons."

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image"Oh I do, indeed, see the value. I just meant it might make carrying all this easier." Chroma laughed in an easy manner. "After all, as it is, we'll be loading and unloading me daily, unless I'm somehow to sleep in this!" He gave Jase an amused look at that thought, clearly imagining himself attempting that particular bit of nonsense.

"And no, I know. Hands would be needed for the making of a wagon... And I'm not sure even a nimble raccoon could do it, sadly."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image "Frankly, I had assumed we would be unloading you every night just as you said. The wagons had crossed my mind but the wheels pose a problem. Plus, it may be difficult to navigate much of the terrain with such a bulky contraption," he flicked one ear, as if shooing away an invisible fly. "Auden and I will be able to take turns here and there, though our hides don't share your formidable durability... I've also been considering loading the pots with whatever food we can find, in case we are forced to cross a region with little grass. I neglected to bring it up until now because I thought it would render them too heavy for a long journey. A wagon would solve that."

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:25 pm
User ImageChroma looked thoughtful at these various concerns, and then nodded, as an idea came to him. "Maybe... the sled idea... but with extra straps, so if we come to a rocky area, we could carry it... between two of us, such as you and I, since we are both rather strong. Or two, and then no one individual is overburdened. Just an idea." He gave a slight shrug... and then winced a touch as this set the pots on him clanging.

"Blast, you'd think I'd be more then aware of that by now..." He muttered as the cacophony died down. "Sorry about that." He added in a louder tone. "But that's another reason the sleds might work. We could then, say, separate the various pots, put hay or some other food stuff that wont be overly damaged by some bumps, between them to keep the noise down." He paused, and then added "To avoid attracting the wrong sort of attention."

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image "It's not a small group we're travelling with so it's going to be difficult not to attract attention. Though I suppose it's best not to draw more attention than we must. If we run into a skilled raccoon we could have it weave baskets for the pots, and fill the pots with our supplies? Assuming we can get some sort of sled then that would help keep our more delicate provisions out of the wet and mud," as he finished speaking he looked ahead. There was no reason to fuss about the pots clanging together. Jase wouldn't be doing any better himself if he'd been tasked with the job, so it was better just to relax and allow Chroma to do as best he could.

"We're here. That's her clearing just up ahead. If you want to take some extra time to seek out those things I'm sure she would let us camp nearby for a few days."

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image"So we are...." He said quietly, pondering how to introduce the subject of his brother to Jase, along with why he'd kept him quiet. He gave a quiet shrug... Or it would have been if he hadn't set the metal to clanging again. "AGGGGGGGGGGH." He yelped, startled, for he'd actually, for that moment, lost in thought, forgotten the pots.

WELL if Aurianna and whoever else was right here didn't know they'd arrived before, he'd certainly told them now. Oh he felt so freaking idiotic. And his poor head objected. "Urrrgh sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Was... trying to stretch my muscles." He improvised that last bit, still not 100% on how to broach the issue.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image It was, however, fairly funny that the larger stallion couldn't help but clang them together despite being so careful. He barely managed to stifle a laugh this time.

"I hope Auden is there. I miss him so much," it hadn't been that long since he'd seen his brother but any length of time away from the younger stallion was far longer than he was used too. "I hope he hasn't been giving Aurianna too much trouble." And despite all these years Jase couldn't quite stop thinking of his brother as anything besides a young colt.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:17 pm
User ImageChromatos winced some, because he could see that Jase was trying to not to laugh. He was GRATEFUL the other had stifled the laughter, no lies, but he was also embarrassed. Lord they needed a way to make this less noisy.

Or his head might explode. Seriously.

"Oh? Is your brother that much trouble? He's how old now?" He had to be at least Stargazer's age, so he probably... wasn't THAT young, at this point. And he could be older, Chroma'd never asked before. "And um..." He paused, trying to figure out how on earth he could say it.

He was also wondering why no one had come charging out.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image "Oh, he's only a few years younger than I am. It's just that, in my head he's still barely a yearling and, I mean, with our parents gone? I was the one he wanted to rebel against growing up. So I guess I've seen his more troublesome side often enough over the years. He's a good kid. Don't know what I'd ever do without him."

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image Stargazer had settled down in the pile of soft clover and lavender sprigs that Zeldin usually used as a bed. She'd been spending much of the past while healing, so she'd always had first dibs on where she wanted to sleep. Today though, she'd snuck off with the fluffy tailed wind stallion who had brought her in. Her bed was empty and he was more than happy to take advantage of the fact.

Sometime during the afternoon he heard some clanging coming from outside, but it didn't bother him much. Trouble never came here. It was known to be the home of an angeni after all.

With great effort, and much wiggling, he managed to roll onto his back, spreading his wings flat on either side of his body and stretching his legs up in the air. Chroma hated it when he did this. Whenever his big brother caught Stargazer rolling about he would send him a rather potent disproving gaze and remind him that his wings were delicate when pressed beneath the bulk of his body. So naturally, Stargazer did it every time big brother looked away.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:54 pm
User ImageChromatos blinked a little and then nodded at that. "Ah I... do know how that is, actually." He paused, and then finally said, as he stuck his head in the cave, to see who was there, "My own brother, Stargazer, is sur..." He paused, then said "STARGAZER." In just a stern tone, since, for once, the LOOK would be lost in the glare of the sun behind him. "Your wings. Delicate. REALLY."

His tone held all the disapproval his expression would have had... And he might even have been able to maintain his dignified disapproval if 3 straps of pots hadn't decided to partly come loose and clatter together in an EXTREMELY loud fashion, causing Chromatos to JUMP IN SHOCK.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:00 pm
User ImageMiroqi had been resting by the river, enjoying the warm summer sun, and drinking the refreshing cool water. The first sudden crash of pots had actually caused him to choke for a minute, and when he finally got his wind back, he carefully stood up, so that he could see, just barely, over the rise of the embankment. Who knew what was causing that horrible sound? After all, it hadn't been THAT far away... well. Once he was assured it wasn't something horrible, he began to move towards the newcomers.

When the second crash occurred, he was able to see what was going on, and well... he couldn't help it. He began to laugh so hard at the picture the partial angeni sticking butt first out of the cave made.

Lady Aria Starstone
one over three
Kaitaia

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out