Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the middle of the park, beside the pond and consequently covered in mud (and a little bit of duck poop), Yawn is busy sleeping. She’s been there all morning and now as the clock ticks over to the afternoon, it still doesn't look like she’s going anywhere. The high reeds surrounded the area has kept her out of view, with only the insects and water birds for company.

At one point she snuffles, twitches a leg and then falls into an even deeper sleep. Yep, looks like she'll be here for some time yet.

[This is ORP with very little interaction from Yawn. Any kids interested, can find her, discuss what to do and then for the sake of loyalty, decide to hang around and watch over her. The ORP will end when I wake her up!]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kaiju Blue was doing his afternoon pond patrol- you never know where monsters might occur, after all- when he spotted something strange in the reeds in the distance. He approached it cautiously; perhaps a nest of some kind? If it was a monster nest, he'd need to call the authorities. Instead, as he got closer, he realized that the strange shape was a phony- and what was worse, possibly the victim of a horrible attack. Eyes wide, wings flared, the little pegasus sprinted towards the lumped form. "Ma'am! Ma'am!" He hoped it was a ma'am. "Are you hurt?" He gently touched her shoulder; her sides were rising and falling gently, so he knew she hadn't been too badly mauled- but she'd clearly been dragged through the mud. She was non-responsive, which could be bad- but... wait. Was that a snore? Had this individual fallen asleep? Kaiju didn't know what to do. Should he get an EMT? Or should he wait? There didn't seem to be any evidence that the monster had hurt her too badly, and the noise and panic that came with medical emergency services might be an uncomfortable shock. So perhaps the best thing to do in this situation was to guard her as she slept; when she woke up, he could get some answers.  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Aquarius liked the pond here, it was nice and serene, a good place to get away from loud noises and stressful thoughts. But it looked like a few others thought the same thing today! Although, on second glance, that dark blue phony might need help. Alert, he trotted over to the two phonies that had gathered.

"Oh my stars!" he said, peering at the older phony. "You don't think she's hurt do you...?" He said to dark purple phony. She looked like she might be, but looking at her again, she just looked like she was sleeping, thankfully. What a relief.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:39 pm
The noise of somebody else crashing through the reeds startled Kaiju for a moment, but it didn't take him long to realize the stranger wasn't a threat. "I thought she was at first- but now I'm not so sure. I'm pretty worried about how she got here, so I'm waiting until she wakes up." The pegasus colt shook his head, frowning a bit- he really was worried that the mare might not be ok. He turned to look at the newcomer; the light blue earth colt with the gem-like eyes looked like he might be a dependable sort. And he could certainly use company on this vigil. "My name's Kaiju Blue. Do you want to wait with me?"  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:15 pm
User Image Rabbit was at the park for some much needed animal watching. The ducks and bunnies that milled about the pond for bread and veggie crumbs was the highlight of her day. All day. Every day.
Instead what she found were two other babby phonies looking over a dark blue lump. She crept forward to see what they were up to. As she got closer she could see it was another somebody. A snore escaped the living lump and Rabbit giggled.

"What'cha up to? Watchin' someone sleep?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:52 am
"It's no laughing matter, Miss," Kaiju said gravely, nodding his head. "We're worried she might be hurt or that something may have happened. I plan to stay here until she comes around; it seems the right thing to do." He took a good look at the newcomer- a pegasus like himself, somebody who might be able to help do some aerial recon if more monster evidence was found on the scene. He gestured at himself and the other colt, waving a foreleg. "I'm Kaiju Blue; would you like to wait with us?" Gentle waves lapped at the rushes, batting against the sleeping mare's sides. If it wasn't for the mud, it honestly might not be a bad place to sleep.

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Aquarius wanted to help this mare, so if she was just sleeping they could watch over her and make sure nothing would hurt her, and if something really was wrong they could go and get help right away! They were a bit young themselves, but quick enough to get a Real Adult.

"I'll stay and help watch over her too! It's definitely wrong to leave a sleeping person alone in such a strange place..." He looked at the mud on the sleeping phony. Surely she didn't mean to do that, after all. The pink phony joining them would be able to help too, and they could be a team of helpers!

"I'm Aquarius, by the way," he said, realizing he neglected to introduce himself, blushing a bit. "Like the constellation!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:34 pm
Rock Sugar had been hunting down interesting rocks and such all morning. He had stuffed a few cool ones in his pack and was making his way towards the pond. The pond would have shells and other rocks all about it!

There was a loud noise coming from near the pond and a few other goals all gathered up. What could be going on there? Rock got closer and noticed they were standing around a mare. "Is she ok?"  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There were quite a lot of phonies congregating together. It made Paper Tiger curious as to what was going on. Maybe they were playing a game? Could it be a convention? Or did they find something really cool?

She had to go over there and find out. The curiosity was going to kill her.

When she got there, the group seemed to be all standing around an adult who was laying on the ground. It seemed odd. This made no sense to her. Why didn't they just leave? It didn't look like it was their mom or anything. They had no reason to be staying.

Unless.... what if they killed her and needed to dump the body in the lake?

Paper Tiger like mischief, but that was too much mischief to kill someone. But she had learned the importance of generosity and helping others out, so she spoke up.

"Did you guys need help dumping the body?"

There. That was a great way to show new friends she was trustworthy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:45 pm

With two more foals arriving, it certainly was getting a bit crowded... Aquarius was meeting quite a few babbies! His eyes sparkled with excitement.

"We think she's just sleeping..." He leaned over a bit, looking at the way her chest continued to rise and fall. She was breathing so she wasn't dead. Although the orange foal's comment was rather startling regardless!

"B-body?!" he said, alarmed. "She's not dead, just sleeping..."

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:47 pm
Oh.

She was sleeping.

That certainly was less exciting, but a lot easier to deal with.

"...so, what are you all doing standing around here then?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:36 pm
Babby Rabbit nodded to Kaiju and Aquarius seriously. Yes, of course, this was serious business. She couldn't help but smile anyway, though. They were doing something so grown up and cool!

"I'm Babby Rabbit!"

As two more showed up she grinned at them and fluttered her wings.

"We're gonna make sure nothin' happens to her while she sleeps! ... But, maybe we should uses grasses or something to build her a little dam to keep the water away from her? Like beavers!"

She moved closer to Paper Tiger and winked at her. It was so thoughtful of her to offer to help them no matter the circumstances!

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:01 pm
Another foal arrived when he had, she had quite an interesting tail! Not that he wasn't an interesting kid to look at either.

He looked down at the sleeping mare as she slumbered, letting out a loud snore. Definitely not dead. What would a foal know about dumping a body? He was glad that the blue foal let them know the mare was not dead though. "She looks peaceful enough, I wonder if this is normal for her? " Wasn't there a condition where people feel asleep in random places?

Names were being exchanged. "I am Rock Sugar. Nice to meet you all!"

The pink one, Babby Rabbit had a good idea. He nodded. "Yeah, make her more comfortable. I got a handkerchief somewhere, can wipe some mud off too." Rock started digging through his bag and a small cloth floated out of the bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:58 pm
"Do you mean, like..." Kaiju scratched his chin. "Sleeping sickness? I think a special type of fly has to bite you to get that. I don't know if they live around here." There were certainly a lot of other foals gathered, and they seemed to be fairly invested- at least, some of them did. "Those are really good ideas, Rock Sugar and Rabbit. A dam- maybe we could make it out of sticks? It'd keep any curious ducks away, too. And- what if we found her some kind of pillow? Let's get her head out of the mud!"  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 am
This was lame. They were going to build a dam and keep ducks away?

Paper Tiger chuckled, "You guys are a bunch of weirdos."

But at this point, she was kind of invested. She really had to stay around to see how it all panned out. In addition, Babby Rabbit was inching closer to her. Maybe she had a secret plan to make this less boring that she was going to share with her. This was a really strange turn of events.

"By the way, I'm Paper Tiger, professional badass."

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces