Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Down About Something (Noemi / Molly)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:12 pm
She couldn't shake it off. Not that she wanted to shake it off completely...it'd be like she didn't care! But she did care. She cared a lot. That's why it was weighing her down, but she could recognize that it wasn't a good kind of sad...if there was such a thing.

So she tried to take her mind off of it by throwing herself into a past time she hadn't picked up in months. Playing her fiddle. Molly had seated herself on the outskirts of the training field on a rock, and had her instrument tucked under her chin and the bow drawn. Her fingers flexed on the strings, but the action made them feel strained. She felt terribly out of practice, but years of doing this made the muscle memory easy. The hunter drew the bow across the strings, flinching a bit at how rusty she sounded, before she started to ease back into it.

The music seemed to fit her mood. Sad.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:35 pm
Noemi had been walking through the fields, after dropping supplies off for the moons workshop where they worked. She had dropped in, said her hello's and met some more moon hunters.

As she was wandering back, she made sure to stop by the garden that her and Evan had started, plucking weeds from the ground.

Halfway through, she heard the sound of music, and like a child followed it to where Molly sat. She tried to be quiet as she snuck up, but of course, it was an island and debris was everywhere. As such, Noemi tripped and fell with a loud thud.

Then laid there hoping Molly didn't see her. Like she was...part of the ground.

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:42 pm
Well, of course Molly heard the thud. It startled her. Her fiddle made a horribly screech noise as the bow was drawn across the strings at a horribly angle and she started. Molly twisted her torso on the rock to stare, wide eyed, at what had made the sound.

The sadness she had feeling shifted. It shifted into worry and a different kind of sadness.

No hug cupcake hater Noemi. The reason why she didn't make cupcakes since her promotion mission. Because they were awful.

...Oh! But...

"...A-ah...!" Molly's voice was soft, and she willed herself to speak louder. "A-are you alright, No-Noemi?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:11 pm
Noemi twitched and then slowly rose from her spot. She laced her hands together, kept her face to the ground.

"I'm sorry to interrupt M...Mis...Molly. I'm sorry I will just..." DISAPPEAR FROM HERE.

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:18 am
Molly made a small face, briefly, only because she was being called 'Miss' again, and she really didn't want to be. She was then able to pull together, what she hoped, was an encouraging smile for the trainee. "Oh...you're not interrupting anything at all...! I promise...um...are you alright...?" That did look like a bad bump...

A bad meeting of the face to the ground.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:32 pm
"A..Are you sure?" Noemi twiddled her thumbs before coming to sit over by Molly. "I am okay I promise too...see" She lifted her hair and managed to show Molly that she was okay without making eye contact.

Someone was still feeling guilty about their promo mission with the other red head.

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:25 am
Molly nodded her head a bit, and found that with recent events, she didn't fret so much about Noemi. While the cup cake hater was still on the radar, it took a back seat to what else she was currently feeling. "Oh...good...I'm glad!" She then sat there a bit awkwardly, and decided that she wasn't going to get anymore playing done, and started to work on packing away her fiddle into its case nearby.

"So...uh....ho-how are you...?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:34 pm
"Very bad." Noemi sighed, "I am still recovering from the mission."

She looked at the woman as she put her fiddle away.

"Did I stop you from playing?
"

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:02 am
The case snapped closed with a few clicks, and Molly set it off to the side to fully regard Noemi now. Her brows knitted with concern. Ah. That mission...Molly knew she was very lucky, and fortunate, that nothing bad happened to her like it did a lot of others...

But that was also because she'd been uselessly clinging to a wall for the majority of it, because she couldn't figure out how to handle her best friend.

Molly's shoulders sagged. "I...I'm sorry to hear that." She murmured, and then shook her head. "Oh...it's alright!" She tried to smile, and held up the corners of her lips briefly before they fell. "I...wasn't really playing that well anyways..." Molly trailed off for a moment.

"Is...there anything I can do to help you out...?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:13 am
"You were playing very well!" Noemi crossed her arms, and sighed. "No no, I am...handling it very well I suppose. One more lesson on the Island..."

She waited....

"I do not hate your cupcakes...I hope you know..."

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:00 pm
Molly had to smile a bit more again, feeling rather awed of this young woman before her, who had said given herself enough credit to say she thought she was handling it well. Her mind drifted off about that before she snapped back to what Noemi was saying, and admittedly, the words stunned her a bit, since she wasn't expecting to hear that.

Her voice was quiet. "Y...you don't...?" It also seemed incredibly unsure.

Nyxtsuki Moon
Omg a month later.........../lays down and never gets back up

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces