Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] So 2 Tsun's & A Little Sister Walk Into A Bar (JLA) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:46 pm
"I am like... Redonkulously pleased I've got the whole night to myself!" Abbi chirped mostly to her headmate as she stood in the middle of her empty room. Fists met her hips and she surveyed the freshly cleaned and straightened up room with satisfaction, particularly proud of the placement of her recent acquisitions. Happy posters of various favorite things beamed down at her, her desk looked brighter with pastel stationary sets and a pink pen holder in the shape of an elaborate, many petaled flower. A string of star shaped lights hung around the edge of her window and finally her room looked actually lived in.

A sigh fell from the girl as she hopped onto her bed, clutching her honestly enormous vanilla bear stuffed animal close. It was nearly as tall as she and much wider, but oh so fluffy~
"Ahhhhhh. Perf." Abbi sighed again, letting her eyes fall closed.

Two minutes later she was jumping up and down on her bed.
"I'M SO FRIGGIN' BORRREDDDDDD!!!" Groans and whines left her as she wrestled with the bear on the bed until finally they both flopped onto the floor. Somehow during the one-sided skirmish Abbi's phone had been knocked off her bedside table. Since it was here...

medigel

Text to Buttface
I'M BORRREDDDDDD ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ

cherno astra

Text to Grumpy Gills
I'M BORRREDDDDDD ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:50 pm
Leslie, curled up in his room, had not been sleeping well. His phone buzzed-- and christ if it still didn't startle the hell out of him.

Annoyed, he flipped it open, checking to see who had bothered him. Abbi, of course. She always wanted something, although he didn't really mind that much. Usually.

AyeAvast
To: The Lesser Crazy Redhead

so ******** what we just got done with a mission just relax or some s**t jesus

He guessed he was bored, too, but he didn't trust Abbi's antics.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:55 pm
AyeAvast
Text to Weeaboo:
Hey.

Quote:
Text to Weeaboo:
If you're boreld we can ogo bar hop now

Quote:

I'm alreeady good to go.

Looked like someone was already hitting the bottle to relax.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:10 pm
The fact that the replies came rather quickly only made Abbi all the more excited and restless. She pranced around her room as she replied, alternating to a hop when she switched recipients.

cherno astra

I already relaxed and I am NOT RELAXED but not like in a bad way just in a I'M BORED WAAAAYYYYY

The hopping continued for a few seconds before Abbi full on stopped. A frown stared down at her phone before she leaned back to think on something.
{ Nay, nAY NAYY! DO NA-- }
Her fingers were already tapping a message out, a whispered 'heu heu heu' filtering from her.
{ Jack alive, yer ridiculous. They're really goin' ta hate ya. Ye ken that? }
Abbi only continued her 'heu heu heu'ing.

medigel

That's actually a super good idea! But like... Do you mind if I bring a friend? They're mega cute (^_−)o Totally your type!

If his type was short, angry, and very bad at anything most decent human beings enjoyed. And cute if you were into short, angry, hood rat types...
Well, a little white lie wouldn't hurt so long as it was mega funny.

Buttface

I'll get dressed and we'll meet you at the portal in 15? The techs are a little more lax on Saturdays. Date night and all!

Grumpy Gills

Get dressed. We're going out.
Also make sure to wear something cute. Like that uh... Didn't you buy a vest? IDK whatever just wear something nice and meet me at my room in... 10 minutes. You're going on a date. Real cute thing, totes your type.

If Leslie's type was tall, angry, and sassy.

"This is gonna be hilarious."
Viveca was practically wailing.  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:26 pm
Jack squinted at the cellphone suspiciously. Anyone claiming to be "his type" was sadly mistaken from the get go, but he was tipsy and horny and bored: a very dangerous combination. Whatever, it wasn't like Hanna would yell at him afterwards, whatever ended up happening. Their relationship wasn't even real. So. Yeah. Alright. Why not.

AyeAvast
Text to Weeaboo:
Sweet but they better be dressed nice okay.

He did not do ugly people, much less people in ugly clothes. Jack trusted her fashion instincts.

Dressing himself up took slightly longer than usual, but he wasn't so down the bottle that he couldn't tell what was good or not. Whoever Abbi's ladyfriend was, she'd better be worth it. He ******** used cologne and everything.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:14 pm
No matter how much bitching he did, Abbi and Stormy both basically had Leslie wrapped around their little fingers, like a frustrated but loyal chihuahua.

The Lesser Crazy Redhead

The Lesser Crazy Redhead
but FINE

The Lesser Crazy Redhead
still not dating u unless u wanna dress up like a goth again

Leslie stared at his paltry wardrobe, recently expanded by the lesser crazy redhead herself. He opted for the nice jacket over a hoodie, and something called chinos-- which was actually not a variation of the word c***k, the more you know--, and stared at himself in the mirror.

When did he even get a mirror, anyway? Stormy, god damnit.

He stormed over to Abbi's room, kicking the door a few times with his boot instead of knocking.

ayeavast

medigel

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:47 pm
Abbi much more preferred to think of Leslie as a cat that had not received the greatest of kitten-hoods and so was a bit growly toward anyone who got too close. She knew that all he needed was a good chin scritch to be purring and content, but she was also aware that often claws and hissing was involved with that process. So if she thought of him so simplistically, she was happy to suffer the claws. Not that they were very sharp as of late...

cherno astra

Yeah well guess you'll never get to see the cutie and maybe not mack on them or something
Your loss

Buttface

Like I would ever bring you someone not dressed impeccably
U wound me Jack

Already hasty to change into an odd little piece she'd picked up in Chicago that she'd been dying to wear, the teen saw the next message and gave a very serious eyeroll that had she not been better practiced in the art might have actually hurt her.

Grumpy Gills

A) You're not my type
B) I don't want to be goth
Most importantly C) I don't want to date you
D) Iluno

An addition of white thigh high stockings and some cute blue ankle booties made the outfit nice, but the rabbit themed barrets in her hair kept the whole ensemble from being too classy. The kick at the door startled her, but she only grabbed a crescent moon shaped purse and opened the door.
"LOOK AT YOU! All fancy and stuff. Good on ya, mate! Glad you picked that one--" She almost said 'He'll like it!', but managed to bite it back and covered up her near mistake with a laugh.
"How do I look? Super cute, right? Maybe the waiter will be really hot or something!" Or maybe Jack wouldn't kill her outright. And if he did, she'd at least die in a cute dress. That was really the most she could ask for...

Her hands shot out to latch on Leslie's arm, quick to hook their elbows after she'd closed her door and pushed them down the hall.
"This is gonna be great! We're gonna have a TON of fun, I'm super excited!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:36 pm
Leslie made a lemon face. "You're the one who bought it," he said, yanking at the cuff of the jacket. They weren't long enough to cover his hands at all, terrible. Just terrible.

At the invitation to check her out, Leslie obliged. He didn't really have the highest libido lately, but he had eyes, and Abbi was hot when she wanted to be. "I can see your a** from here," he said, "if that's what you're going for." It sounded like a compliment.

He stumbled along the hall with her, yanking it away only to have it yanked back with added force. "Who the ******** is the date anyway?"

AyeAvast

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:19 pm
The lemon face makes her laugh because its something she's done and he's picking up on it. But Abbi doesn't mention it, only drags him further along out the dormitories and out toward the portal.
"Yeah, cause it makes you look like a person instead of a rat!"

At the mention of her backside, the girl gasped and freed both hands from her friend to pull down on the back of her skirt.
"Are you serious?!" She asked, her face turning a color brighter than her hair. "Oh scooby snacks! I knew it was short but I didn't think it was that short and I..." For a few seconds she paused to fret, to twist her waist this way and that to see if she could spy the offense herself. When she couldn't, when it looked long enough to her, she cast big blue eyes at Leslie.
"Its really ok?" So she didn't want to date him, but she still wanted his opinion on if she looked hot or not. That's what friends were for, after all!

Once that was settled, she grabbed his arm again and began their trek.
"You'll seeeeeee!" She sing songed before she let go of him to race off ahead of him, mostly so if Jack saw her first he wouldn't suspect anything. Hopefully...

Cherno Astra

medigel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:23 pm
Leslie snickered as she essentially chased her tail.

"Yeup," he said, once they came to a stop, and promptly reached down for a quick grab between the cheeks.

"Totally okay."

ayeavast

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:28 pm
When he was more than perfectly ready and still quite toasty, Jack meandered over to the lighthouse. He checked his runic watch and noticed he would be somewhere around three minutes late; normally that was within unacceptable ranges, but tonight he just shrugged it off. Thank god for alcohol.

Which was what he blamed when he arrived in time to see Leslie groping Abbi.

He stared at them for a moment. A very long moment.

And then he burst into loud laughter, turned around, and began to slowly and drunkenly giraffe away.

cherno astra

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:14 pm
An odd sort of squawk left Abbi when she felt something she had not ok'd touch her, especially somewhere so far down. Fast as she could she whirled around at the waist to glare at Leslie before she twisted one foot and brought the other straight up to smash the toe of her boot between his legs.
Most of her was utterly dismayed that he'd touched her (They were friends!) (She had treated him so well!) (There hadn't even been a question, he'd just done it that jerk!), but a very tiny part of her was pleased she could at least warrant such attention... Even though she would have preferred a stranger.

Sudden laughter startled her into whirling back around to find Jack attempting to run away. Only he was kind of hobbling awkwardly and looked very... Slow.
"COME BACK HERE!" Abbi shouted as she bolted off after him, totally ignoring anything Leslie had to say or the probably crumpled form he now composed.
As of right now she did not recommend any of this, F- would not hire again.
Thankfully Jack was moving much slower than normal and she was able to hop up and wrap her arms mostly around his neck, hanging off his back like a child.
"We're going out to eat! The portal is the other way!" It was like herding very angry chickens... Huh...

cherno astra
medigel

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 pm
He'd made a huge, huge mistake.

"God ******** damnit," he wheezed, from where he'd fallen on the ground, "don't ******** do that! Jesus! You put it out there and ask if it looks good and get mad when I confirm! s**t!" He was feeling pretty sorry for himeslf, and was just distracted enough by the immense pain to not notice Abbi immediately abandon him.

"I ******** hate you," Leslie bitched from a distance, eyeballing the spectacle that was Jack-and-Abbi. "What's the laffy taffy leprechaun doing here? I sure hope you don't think he's coming with us, jesus ******** class="quote">
AyeAvast

medigel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:27 pm
Jack teetered with the additional weight and almost tripped over himself, grumbling in protest as he made a wide circle back to the lighthouse.

"Why the ******** is he here?" Jack complained as he shot Leslie a glare for existing as they approached. "What is this, Craigslist hook up? Who the hell would go out with that shitstain, AK? Seriously, forget my date, let's just watch his--"

He paused suddenly, looked around, and then turned his head to frown at Abbi. "Where's my date anyway?"

Another pause.

"AK, you're not seriously saying I have to eat with that thing at the table are you."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:30 pm
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A THING, YOU ARROGANT ********."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash