Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[FIN] Boys Will Be Boys - Jack + Ian Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:53 pm
"Brown is a good neutral color," said Ian, rolling his eyes. "But whatever floats your boat. Fine, no blue, no green, no brown, what else is there? Orange? Purple? There are some pretty badass shades of purple. Or you could just be one of those people who does all sorts of colors."

A pause. "On second thought, a rainbow is going too far. Maybe you could do several different shades of blonde and orange, that'd be pretty cool."

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:05 pm
A flat look was sent Ian's way.

"Did you seriously suggest rainbow to me."

But he began to tug at his hair thoughtfully, trying to visualize various colors and combinations. "Purple would be more fitting considering the palace," Jack mused. But he already knew he wouldn't like it purely because someone else had it already.

"Why is this so hard what the hell."

kuroopu

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:22 pm
"Nope," said Ian quickly. "Nope, I totally did not, totally didn't happen."

He waved a hand and said, "Don't do white, then you'll look like Ripley too much and that would be weird. I still think purple could be a good way to go, that's pretty regal and isn't it supposed to indicate royalty?"

A smile touched Ian's lips. "Because you like looking good, that's why. And there's nothing wrong with that."

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:33 pm
He sighed to the ceiling because Ian was right. God damn his need to be so handsome and gorgeous at the same time.

"I'll figure something out. This is a gay topic anyway. I feel like a fifteen year old girl." There we go, there's the elusive if uncreative homo slur. Jack fell back onto the bed with a puff of air.

"And I think I'm people'd out for the day. The plebeian is free to go on his merry way."

kuroopu

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:52 pm
"Good thing I'm gay, then!" said Ian cheerfully. "Or, well, really I just don't care about gender, but that's beside the point, and you don't need to know all about my fun homo times."

He pushed himself to his feet, stretching his limbs and turning his neck this way and that to work the kinks out. "Fine, fine," Ian said loftily. "The plebian is leaving the palace and His Royal Highness now, I get the picture. You can get whatever rest you need now."

Ian made his way to the door, stopped, waffled for a moment, sighed, and finally turned around again. He reached a hand into his pocket, pulled out the letter that had been missing from Jack's desk, and slid it back onto the desk without a word.

"Thanks, Jack," he said, and then slipped out - but not before calling back out behind him, "If it all goes well proposing, I'll buy you a ******** coffee shop."

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:01 pm
"You're gonna be broke as hell, Nazari," he warned, not bothering to get up to see Ian out but giving a lazy wave. "I have expensive tastes, didn't you know?" Whatever the guy had left for him could be tended to later.

For now, beer, a little relaxation, and some contemplation.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas