Submit

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:19 pm
I just sold a few items that I'd never ever use and I'm now a multi-billionaire :U  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:37 pm
A-yup.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

~RAZI3L~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:44 pm
I remember the old days when it was a struggle to make 1,000 gold. Now I just shared my avatar on Facebook and made like 500,000 gold, WTF?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:01 pm
Wow surprised . Things sure have changed then whee . My sister told me she would have days where getting up to 20,000 gold to buy an item was special. Now, she is shocked to find items are twenty times more expensive lol  

JukeboxHero434

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:45 pm
Same here. I got 12 billion.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:09 pm
JukeboxHero434
Wow surprised . Things sure have changed then whee . My sister told me she would have days where getting up to 20,000 gold to buy an item was special. Now, she is shocked to find items are twenty times more expensive lol
Once upon a time that was true. But, through a combination of a few things, the economy has gotten very bad. (it's the reasoning behind why "let's just print more money" doesn't work. in the real world.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

JukeboxHero434

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:11 pm
wellwisher
JukeboxHero434
Once upon a time that was true. But, through a combination of a few things, the economy has gotten very bad. (it's the reasoning behind why "let's just print more money" doesn't work. in the real world.)

I wonder if it is because of the invite thing? My sister was with me when I signed up, and she saw the "Get 1,000,000 gold if you invite two people" thing. She was shocked xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:27 pm
Well, no, yes, sort of. It didn't help.
The economy had already sort of completely crashed by then. But, that was their attempt at helping newer members get gold quickly. Which, was part of the problem.
The amount of gold in the system is too high, which means that items are worth "more" gold. though it's still roughly the same percentage that's in the market. Things are inflated, but not more expensive.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces