Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Suspended (Titus/Professor Zephron) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:40 pm
Zephron had had the brief thought that maybe he was being a little hard on Titus - but then it went away in about thirty seconds, because here was a boil who needed discipline especially considering the reactions that he was getting at every turn.

"That's it," he said easily, leaning back in his chair and lacing his fingers together against his stomach. "Thirty hours. Those shifts are flexible, by the way, you can go to all of them or none of them, it's up to you. But every time you do choose to go to one, make sure you sign in when you get there and sign out when you leave, otherwise it won't count and you'll have to do it even more."

A smile crossed Zephron's face. "Think of this as an opportunity to grow and develop, Laburnum," he said grandly, ears flicking back against his hair. "Thirty hours of community service in exchange for your suspension being lifted. Oh, and you have up to two weeks to complete it, otherwise I'll have to add more time."

He lifted a hand and waved it in Titus' general direction.

"That's all, kid, you're good. Best of luck."

inu-mitsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:03 pm
If only Titus would learn that being civil would probably get him further in life. It was a lesson that would likely take a long long LONG time to settle in. With a sigh he nodded. "Right right sign in I get it."

He wanted to gag when Professor Zephron mentioned growth and development. Of all the things he could imagine to grow and learn from he imagined lighting himself on fire to be much more stimulating.

"Two weeks, right." Well, it wasn't like he had anything else to do since he was technically suspended. At least the Professor hadn't mentioned calling his parents. That much he was thankful for.

As Zephron waved him off Titus' lips drew into a tight line. "Great. Thanks." He clearly didn't mean it but pushed away from the desk and headed for the exit before anything else could be added to his sentence.

kuroopu
AHH thank you so much for the rp kuro! I really appreciate it. I will message you when Titus is done with his community service if that's ok?

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:49 pm
Zephron just waved a hand behind him at Titus' back.

"Have fun."

Inu-Mitsu
works for me! biggrin

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out