Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slivermist Academy [Open & Accepting Applications]

Back to Guilds

A roleplay where you can make friends, find love or make enemies, what do you choose 

Tags: Romance, academy, high school, Talents, Semi-lit/lit 

Reply Slivermist Academy
Adopt and Give up characters here!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devils-Mistress10
Captain

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:03 pm
This is the area where if you can't or don't want to keep a character and where other people who want to and can have them, can Adopt them!!

Just paste the Profile of that character either copy and pasting the whole thing or having a link to that profile.

Remember once you give up a character you cannot take them back once they already have a new owner.

This is were if you can't keep up with the number of characters you have, you put them here for Adoption, same goes if you just don't want them anymore.

Rules:

- You cannot change that characters Basic or Past information.
- If you adopt a character, you are responsible for that said character.
- You must notify the Captain or Vice captain about the Adoption or it won't be final.
- If you cannot keep up with that character you can put them back up for adoption.
- Give a small explanation as to why you're giving that character away
- Once you give a character away you cannot ask for it back, once it's gone it's gone.
- Contact the person via PM

(this is liable for editing as I see fit)

LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:44 am
Hello my fellow awesomers, I have a character that I'm putting up for adoption, anyone can take her she needs a good home. Though you can't changer her basic and past info other then that have fun with her. I giving her up since I can't keep her active enough so I hope whoever wishes to have her please take good care of Maggie

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Basic Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Username:
Devils-Mistress10
Name:
Maggie Boston
Hair/Eye Color:
Platinum blonde/ Ocean blue eyes
Hair Length:
Very long (pass her butt, to her knees)
Height/Weight:
5'0/99lbs
Scars/Tattoos: [Optional]
N/A
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Ethnicity:
French/ German/ American
Marital/Relationship Status:
Single
Weapon(s): [Optional]
N/A

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Psychological/Physical Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Personality: Maggie is a quiet girl till you get to know her, though don't look down on her she will stand her ground if she needs to be, She is helpful to all the people who need it, Maggie never demands things from other people unless important for some situation. She is sweet, shy to some, and loves to observed

+ Noisy places
+ Big families
+ Reptiles
+ Baseball
Dislikes:
- Spiders
- People who think they are better than others
- Losing in sports
- studying

Skills: She is a prodigy in baseball, she can play guitar very well

Physique: though for her small body she is fit, lean, and slender

Health: N/A

Strengths: She can lead a team of people without fail, Her body has great stamina

Weakness: She tends to lose focus a lot, and though she has great stamina she over-uses her body alot

What you look for in a partner:
Some one tall, handsome, dark, cool, muscly, and "someone who won't turn their back on me for something better."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Past Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Bio: Maggie grew up in a foster home with 10 other children though they didn't pay her much attention to her since she was considered the runt of the group and people made fun of her, Though one day the children of the home were playing baseball like they did every week on Friday, just that this time she wanted to play, At first the children were telling her no but the overseers' (the adults) told them to let her play. Maggie was the pitcher first since it was the spot she wanted and she got it after an argument with the captain of the team but he gave in after she pulled her puppy eyes. She sat there with the ball in the glove looking intensely at the batter, she lifted her leg high and pounded her leg on the ground when she threw the ball, no one expected her be a prodigy at this or expected to go that fast for a 10 year old girl. The adults where just as or even more surprised about her, they spent 5 years raising money so she could go to a high class school, as they almost had the 100,000 dollars they need though she was already in a public school during this time, When she got home one of the adult workers there ran up to her with a letter that was sent to her, she opened it immediately and read it, she jumped for joy when it was said that she was accepted into the slivermist academy. Now she can go to a high class school for free, and that the foster had money to make the place better than before.

Theme: N/A

Extra: She freezes when she is center of attention

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Class Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Dorm number: B1

Devils-Mistress10
Captain

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
Slivermist Academy