Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] WTF are these weapons idek (Cee + Harland) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:07 pm
Yep, too fast to fight, like that. Harland smiled to himself, thinking there was a very good reason he'd always admired Lash as a kid.

"I think...if ye'd've waited for the answer, I woulda said I minded, yeah," Harland said, with a wry smile, exhausted.

He didn't really feel up to keeping his eyes open, at the moment, and had no intention of fighting until his shield broke that badly. In fact, he regretted a little not forfeiting sooner. He hoped Alistaire wouldn't be terribly upset that he'd gotten himself hurt. He'd have to tend to the wounds later so he didn't scar.

He sort of shut his eyes, and lay down for a while, Coyote desummoned. He folded his hands across his stomach, and seriously considered taking a nap-- once, Alistaire had been collected by Ian. The thought of Alistaire coming to collect him now made Harland smile.

"Good fight, an' nice weapons'," Harland said, "I'll see ye another day, I'm sure."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:18 pm
Cee kneeled next to him and petted his hair. "Aw come on.. there's a sheild.. yer fine right?"

Was he going to sleep? Uhhhhh?

She looked around like someone would be there to help.

face your demons

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:54 pm
Harland opened one eye.

"I'm fine, just restin'," he said, grinning. He shut it again. "In all honesty, I'm just comfortable here. And tired. That too-- long fight!" Harland said.

He was really content to just lie there a while, if she'd kindly go, so he could nap on the ground.

He'd napped worse places.

iloveyouDIE
GO BE FREE, CEEBIRDDD

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out