Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP][PLOT] What do we have here? >3 (Ra'Tari and Sombra) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:28 pm
User ImageOcean...

Rocks....

Nothing but ocean and rocks...

A rumble resonated deep in his throat as he watched yet another sunrise from his "humble" abode. Agitated, he kicked another small rock into the receding tides and flicked his tail in irritation. The splash echoed into the cave behind him, sending a delicious little shiver down his spine to just how alone he'd become. On one hand, he loved the solidarity. On the other... He absolutely craved power....

His green eyes lifted skyward, the purple smoke dancing around them softly as he stared long and hard at the bridge high above him. He knew that just across that bridge were others just like him. Ponies from a distant land. Ponies he once ruled and controlled. Ponies that no longer remembered he even existed.... Well, some might. He was certain that if he even stepped hoof across that bridge, word would reach two rather troublesome Ponies... And they claim themselves Princesses... BAH!

The only one worthy of any sort of title was himself! That's why he was IS King Sombra!

Another growl rumbled and he punted another pebble to the waters.

Ever fiber of his being wanted to march right on up to that tree, take control of all of them and rule all once again! But Sombra knew he was still weak. He had no power in this land - to his current knowledge - and therefore, any attempt to overthrow and take over the tree would cause him eternal suffering. That, he was almost certain of...

He would have to bide his time. Regain his powers. Build an army of followers. Create a strategy of attack and wait further for the opportune moment to present itself.

To put it simply... Sombra was not a patient fellow... The idea of waiting only irritated him more!!

~grummmble~

Aaaaand made him hungry....

With another agitated flick of his tail, Sombra sighed heavily and began the journey up the side of the cliff. The path wound its way around to a lovely bunch of vegetation. He could at least eat and ponder further on how to achieve his seemingly outlandish goals.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image

Having once again been ordered away from her master's home, person, wife, family, anything even remotely within sights distance, the tan and cream feline demon slunk through the last shadows of the night, her three pale golden eyes trained on the sun and its slow arrival into the sky. Her tail flicked in agitation as she thought about the words her master had spoken, rather, shouted at her this morning.

So angry

So serious.

So......rough.

Chills went through the feline's spine as the words rang over and over in her mind. This was why she had no mind being bonded to that silly faun. Despite his outer princely appearance, a wild dangerous beast lurked inside. She could feel it. Taste it almost. She had hoped to draw it out of him, but then she got in the way. She ruined it all. And now they had sickeningly sweet little tots running around under toe that kept her even further from her goal.

Growling as she went, Ra'tari headed towards the great tree that loomed in the distance, the tree in which her precious Prince had his heart set on joining...yet did not. Probably for the best anyways, oh how she would have loved to have seen the other faun's faces if he tried to bring herself in. It would have been glorious madness.

Madness she didn't have time to reflect on. A figure caught her peripheral vision and she spun around, grin spreading across her face. Her tongue quickly darted across her fangs. A dark faun, nestled among fresh growing vegetation, likely looking for a snack. But this one was different. He wore the cape of a king. Armor of a warrior. Crown of a dangerous foe. Not to mention the purple smoke that billowed from his peculiarly colored eyes. He was different, oh yes. Ra'tari could tell instantly. Something even greater lurked inside him, and it needed little help to get out.

Something..........positively beastly.

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:35 pm
Sombra rummaged through a bush a moment, plucking a few berries from it's branches before turning his attention towards a nearby tree. The fruit in this tree was far too high for his reach, but maybe....?

His eyes narrowed, all attention and focus set on the small tiny stem holding the fruit at bay. It took some concentration, but the fruit eventually snapped from the tree and swiftly projected itself towards his hand. He caught it as if expecting it, then looked at it quizically. There was a moment's pause as he seemed to study it.... then... he grinned. A wide, sharp-toothed grin. Perhaps he still had powers.

They were still weak. He'd need some serious amounts of practice, but he had nothing but time on his side now...

Movement caught his peripheral... His gaze snapped towards the trees and he balled up a fist. "Who's there?!" he nearly barked. The purple smoke from his eyes seemed to flare as his body buffed. "Show yourself!!" he demanded then waited at the ready for an answer and a reveal.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:46 pm
Ooooh, she had been spotted. Jigs up! Game over!

Not that she was really trying to be sneaky after all. What could a silly faun do to her, besides. He was intriguing. Devilishly so.

As he called out, demanding she show herself, a silky purr combined with a catty giggle escaped her lips. The cream feline tossed a hand to her face, a finger lightly touching her lips as she sashayed out from the shadows and into a newborn ray of light from the rising sun. The gold around her neck, her wrists, tail and ears glittered in the beam, her smirk wicked yet suggestive. She made to smooth the blue fabric down around her waist with the other free hand, claws stretching in and out of her fingers as she did so. Cautious yet wanting...

"Hello." she purred, moving her body gracefully in that feline way, her scar's on her side flashing ever so slightly as her hips thrust from one side to the other with every paw step she took. Her tail danced curiously behind her, that one finger finally leaving her lips as she stopped where she was, all three eyes giving him quite the look over. "Haven't seen you in these parts before...." she said, trailing off into a short half laugh. She could sense the beast inside him the closer she got, and oh how she wanted it. It took much to restrain herself, much to resist darting over and running her hands along his chest, and play in and out of his cape.

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:22 am
Meh.... A feline....

... but a very evolved feline! She was bipedal and could talk. Clearly she was capable or logical thought as well. Her comment sent a small little shiver up his side and he grinned.

"There may be a reason for that, kitten..." he seemed to half purr back with a small grin, rolling the pet name at her as more of a flirtatious slur than if he were attempting to insult her.

Sombra - being a pompous b*****d - didn't see any threat from the Rakshasha. So he returned his attention to the fruit he'd managed to acquire and took a bite of it. As he chewed, he looked her over. 'Hmm... yesss... she could possibly aid me in my overthrowing the tree.' he practically sang into his thoughts. 'She appears strong and by the looks of it, was recently in a fight of sorts.' His eyes briefly fell to the scars upon her side, 'And clearly has no fear of others.'

He smirked as he swallowed, seeming to pick up on the idea that she wanted to come closer but preferred to not get too close.

'Smart kitten indeed!'

"What is your name?" he asked in his deep tones.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:22 pm
"Kitten? Mmm, your a naughty one aren't you." Ra'tari purred, watching him intensely as he seemed to wave her off as not being a threat and proceeded to bite into his apple. She studied him quietly, as he seemed to be absorbed in his thoughts...or perhaps it was just one really good apple. Either way she didn't care. She just wanted to get closer...

"Ra'tari. But you can call me whatever you please." she mrrowed, blinking her three eyes slowly as she dared to take a step closer again, tail swishing gently behind her. Her ear's shot forward in order to better soak up that deep rich voice of his. "And who might you be? So....far from the tree..." she questioned, her tone slightly suggestive. She dared take another step towards him, her gaze flickering back to her cape. A finger went back up to her lips as she mused outloud. "You don't look like you belong in the wilds....more like..... on a throne...." she said in her own dark and deep tones, pale gaze flickering back up into his purple misty orbs.

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:08 am
To say that Sombra was intrigued now was an understatement. This feline was not only intelligent, she had the potential to be just the remedy Sombra needed.

Her purring nearly entranced him, and her name simply rolled off the tongue. A deep rumble of delight sounded in his chest and rose into a dark little chuckle. "It takes a naughty individual to pinpoint another from out of the bushes." he seemed to purr in his own way.

One of his ears swiveled back at the mention of the tree. It was if the very knowledge of its presence made his very soul glare in its direction. However, before he could retort at all, she seemed to lay the most beautiful cherry on top of this delightful dessert. A throne? Oh, indeed!

His lips curled upward, pointed teeth glistening with pride at the comment before he swept an arm across his middle and bent forward into a bow.

"King Sombra, my Kitten." he beamed. He winked upon standing. "You are very clever and observant." He extended his hand, gesturing her closer. "I do not bite..... hard...." he half chuckled. Clearly he was joking.... or was he?

Fea Line
XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:47 am
Ra'tari smirked as he accused her of being naughty! Naughty of all things! She hadn't even shown him just how naughty she could get yet. Such child's play. "You have no idea." she cooed.

Her gaze briefly shifted towards the tree as he seemed to realize it did indeed exist. And how she loved the hate in his eyes. It made her wish with all her might that her master lived in the tree, even if only for a little while. She could have taunted and teased this dark beast with all she knew of it, alas she knew none.

But when he addressed himself as as a King, a coy giggle escaped her lips. "Already calling yourself a King, yet I see no throne to rule on....." she grinned, tossing her hand out daintily for him to take as she strode closer, tail swishing from behind. At his last words, a small frown fell upon her face, her tone taking a slightly more pouty flavor. "Oh...pity. What if I should have liked it hard..." she mrrowed, darkness flashing in her eyes and a deep purr rumbling in the pit of her throat.

Seruta
emotion_dowant

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:46 pm
Another dark chuckle rumbled from his chest. "Ah. You are simply delightful, my Kitten." he cooed, reaching a hand out to pet her upon the head, fingers trailing behind her ear and rounding up to lift her chin by a knuckle.

His grin darkened and turned downward. "I am a King. My throne, however, was taken from me..." he turned, eyes falling darkly across the bridge. "Those damnable ponies brought about something that destroyed my Kingdom. I followed them here, but they are all fools if they think the tree can keep them from me." He turned, looking down into the palms of his hands a moment. "I'm merely biding my time until I can regain my power..." His fists clenched. "And then all those ponies will be mine once more...."

A rather dark and grim grin spread across his muzzle.

He started to laugh a bit, but quickly cleared his throat. "My apologies, Kitten... Unless..." His grin returned and his eyes flared with more purple smoke. "Unless you would like to aid me? How much do you know of that tree?"

Fea Line
XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:54 pm
The praises! If only Feral would compliment her in such a way.... a soft sigh escaped her lips as his fingers tickled the top of her head, behind her ears then finally coming to nudge her chin upwards by a knuckle.

She blinked her three golden eyes at him, before back at the tree. Now she understood. He was jealous and angry his rightful reign was taken from him, and now he wanted revenge on the other's. However, she had to let out a dark chuckle. Inside that tree were no doubt near thousands, not counting the ones that lived outside the tree. "But you are all by your little lonesome.... however would you take on a tree and its army?" she purred, stepping closer and pressing herself against him suggestively as her tail twined itself around one of his legs.

One hand slid up his chest where her fingertips played in the ruffle of his cape. The other wound its way down to the base of his tail, ever slightly teasing. "Your offer is quite...tempting. Such a strong...and hungry beast. Alas I'm afraid I know very little of the tree. My master, the wild printed Alicorn from a distant jungle..." she paused, flicking her eyes up to test his reaction. "... took a bride outside the faun....though he claims to remain loyal, he doesn't live within the tree." she paused again, fingers reaching up to touch the metal around his neck. "Perhaps... I could find out what he knows?" she purred, blinking up at him with a sly smile.

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:23 pm
"I once had great power, my Kitten..." he rumbled lowly - almost a growl. His eyes darkly cast back at the tree. "I had a Kingdom all my own. My power was so great that no one questioned my rule. Everyone followed my every whim. I reigned supreme!" he laughed a little and retrieved a small crystal shard from the inner folds of his cloak.

He seemed to stare at the crystal both longingly and intensely. "When the threat of my land swept over, my castle crumbled. Broke into several little shards..." he held the crystal shard before her. "It's the only piece of home I have left..." he seemed to gently pet the crystal, much like he had been petting her. "My crystals..." Rage and Sorrow seemed to simultaneously dance in his voice.

His fist then clenched over his precious shard, eyes flaring back to the tree. "I know there are many in that tree. It's why I'm out here. Until I'm able to reclaim my power, I am weak to defend myself against them. I need to plan this out, reclaim some of my old... 'followers' and rebuild my army to overthrow them...."

His ears had twitched to the 'distant jungle' comment. It didn't slip past him. "So you have a Master then?" he tapped his chin. "Odd that you would pair yourself with a creature that doesn't appreciate your beauty and sophistication." He paused for a moment, allowing the comment to sink in with a bit of a flirtatious smirk of his own. "However, the more I know of this tree and the 'army' that you say is within, the better I'll be able to plan against it...." He tapped his chin again. "If you are honest in your efforts to assist me, then please... learn all that you can and tell me all that you know. When should I expect to see you again, Kitten?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:04 am
"It's such a pitty that you had to lose your kingdom!" she teased him, toyed with him. She rather didn't care one way or another, as the fact that it did happen led him to be here, right now, so very close to her. She traced a finger in light circles on his chest, listening to his tale of his once power shift into vengeance upon the tree again. She was curious though... "And just how would you regain followers?" she purred darkly.

When he spoke of her master, her eyes light up with a strange excitement, one you wouldn't think to find on the face of a 'slave'. "Ooh but my Master has that same inner beast I sense in you. His is just.....dormant. Losing his home......and now his new bride...." she spat out the word with a hiss, as if 'bride' was toxin to her tongue. "Has corrupted it. He's gone soft. Weak." she tutted, turning her head away displeased, anger and pain fixating itself on all three of her now narrowed eyes.

She turned briefly towards him again, pondering his words. "I very much doubt someone like myself.... could just break into the tree. But my master could easily." she proffered, placing a finger to her lips. "As for seeing me again.... well who ever said I had to leave just yet?" she grinned.

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:08 pm
"You are quite the gem, my Kitten!" he purred with a bit of a dark chuckle. He petted between her ears again then smirked.

"Well. Let's just say I have ways of getting people to do what I want." He turned his glowing gaze towards Ra'Tari and winked. "I can't be telling you all my secrets now, can I?" he started then laughed. "If I did that, you would grow bored of this old Stallion before you'd be able to prove your worth to me."

It was at this point his mouth opened, as if to tease and please the Rakshasha more, but his breath caught in his throat as he grabbed at his chest. Pain flashed through his eyes, almost simultaneously with a rather loud bang from the direction of the tree. Upon catching his breath again, he spun around. Eyes wide and dancing with some flickers of rage. Who dared to hurt the King of Crystals?!

However it was the starting stream of smoke and the distant cries of terrified faun that turned his frown upside down. A growl that had started in his chest rose into a bit of a chuckle... then grew to a rather dominant laugh.

'HAHA!! YES! I hope their precious home burns to the ground!!' He half growled and clenched a fist as he kept such cruel words to his inner most thoughts. 'That should leave them weak and begging for a worthy King!'

His eyes remained fixed on the growing cloud of smoke as he began talking to Tari again.

"Tell me, my Kitten..." he started, bringing his fingers together in front of him in thinking devious thoughts.... "This Master of yours... Would he come to the aid of his tree loving brethren?"

A resounding call from an unknown (to him) ruler basically answered that question for him... however, he wasn't about to fully rely on assumptions... yet...

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:27 pm
Ra'tari liked the sound of what this stallion promised. How she wanted to see such ways. Though when he told her he had to keep some secrets, a frown spread across he face once more and she bit down gently on her lower lip in a sort of pout.

IT was short lived however, as the distinct sound of some kind of blast echoed in her ears, and she spun around quickly just in time to be blinded momentarily by a far off light. Once her vision had cleared, she could see smoke billowing out the back of the tree and flames licking the side of it clear as day. No longer bothered by Sombra's teasing, Ra'tari couldn't help but let out a loud cat like cackle. She danced in place, jumping up and down on her paws, tail lashing the air as she raised her fists to the sky, all the while cackling loudly and cheering.

"Burn little ponies! Oh how I wish to be closer....to see their suffering....to feel their pain.....taste their blood..." she giggled darkly, bringing her hands to her chest as she took in a deep pleasing breath before turning to face Sombra coyly.

"Oh, most assuredly...." she grinned, maliciousness tainting every bit of her facial features. And while he was gone calling to the roasting fauns, his precious wife would be all alone. "His pretty plaything isn't welcome at the tree....No doubt him and his children would be left all alone...." she purred sickly, drawing her tongue across a long slender claw.

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:56 pm
"Not allowed in the tree?" he asked, mostly repeating the comment for his own amusement. A wicked grin spread upon his face and he chuckled. "How unfortunate."

He began pacing slightly with a finger tapping his own chin, arm pulled back to place a fist at the small of his back. "This is definitely good news. I could use this to my benefit!" he grinned, then quickly added, "OUR benefit." Already, King Sombra had begun adding Ra'Tari to his devious future endeavors.

He glanced back at the tree and frowned slightly. "However, it's too soon to act on it just yet. This will require more planning and more... servants to fulfill missions and the like..."

"I have a favor to ask of you, Kitten." he then started, already swelling with some amount of pride of finding a like-minded individual to share in his twisted line of thought. "Find out as much as you can about who or what attacked the tree. I must discover if they're a friend or a foe."

"Do me well in your efforts..." he then started, looking back to the black clouds rising in the distance. "... then maybe, one day, you can be a Queen..."

Fea Line

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces