Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I could improve your outfit by...(Anna/Tavi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:36 pm
Anna had been watching the kitsune boy for awhile now. Every couple of minutes, she'd flip the page in the book she borrowed from Avery's library, but it was a formality to what she was really doing, which was carefully watching his every move.

Or close to say, she was watching the creatures that followed the kitsune around with scrutiny. She was slowly making her way through the school with the same sort of rumors that she had in her pack. That she was weird and a little off.

But they just couldn't see what she could and that was okay.

"Excuse me..." She waved her hand over her book, as the kitsune got closer. "But you have something following you..."

Aprulz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:06 pm
It had been one of those mornings, the kind that made you just want to crawl back into bed. Hearing a call of excuse me, large red furry ears perked up to attention. Turning his smile from the floor to the cutie of a ghoul waving over her book Tavi blinked. Something was following him? "Me!? What!? Where!?"

Oh Jack damn it...had he trailed toilet paper again!?

Turning quickly he spun in a circle, looking almost as if he was chasing the three bound tails behind him, looking for what it might be. But after a few glances a puzzled look popped up and teals were back on the ghoul. There was nothing following him, unless it was one of those ninja grumpkins Van had unleashed on him!

One more look back and the second year was scratching his cheek, "um, where is it?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:12 pm
Anna snapped her book closed, tsking lightly and then moving to invade the boils space. She produced a small clip on jewel piece in a bright orange color, and snapped it on Tavi's scarf, without his permission of course. Then she held their positions for just a moment as she stared him DIRECTLY in the eyes.

After a moment of this, her expressionless face turned up into a very faint smile.

"They are called Blankens. The school is rampant with them and it's becoming quite the epidemic, but I have devised this charm here to keep you and the blankets they will steal from you safe." She let him go and then circling a couple of times before stopping in front of him.

"My name is Anna."

Aprulz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:51 pm
The moment the Behemoth ghoul stepped into his space and pinned him, Tavi should have ran. But stupidly he froze under the uncomfortably creepy gaze, tails and eyebrows twitching. Looking down to the small clip on jewel piece the kitsune blinked, a hesitant hand reaching up to touch the bright orange colored accessory now attached to his scarf. The look mostly given to break contact with the ghoul before she melted him or turned him to stone or something just as crazy as those eyes seemed to be.

Smiling back, forced and with more cheek bone coming out than needed Tavi nodded his head to the explanation not entirely sure how to take it in the moment. Sure it sounded weird but curiosity got the better of him.

Blankens? Steal his blankets?

Was that a new type of gnome, no, he would have heard of them if they were rampant right? But what if you could only see them- Tavi's ear twitched as one rushing thought cut another off, what if she was trying to prank him! Grinning a touch mischievously he nodded his head eager to play along until he figured things out, determined to turn the prank around on her if that's what this was.

"Srlys!? Man I didn't even know!" Teeth were flashed in a wider grin and he gave her a thumbs up, "nice! Thank you so much then Anna, I'll keep it on me always t h e n!" Pausing he leaned forward towards the ghoul and puckered his lips as if thinking, ears twitching happily on his head, "or would it be ok to take it off, maybe, whadda they look like again!? Oh hey hey and I'm Tavi by the way!"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:09 pm
"Not many of the residents here understand!" Anna nodded, "I am surprised by the lack of knowledge of the creatures that follow us around and make out lives hard. Oh but mind you, some aren't bad either. You've got the dwarfigans, and they leave you pumpkin seeds for when you are good or do a good deed. Or the Florafawna's, which are very pretty deers that produce rich honey." She nodded again, "Those do not need charms to keep them away but..."

She looked over his shoulder for another minute, as if warning a creature away.

Then she looked back at him.

"Please do, it'll keep you safe, I would not give it to you unless it was important." She might've seemed she was beaming at him, even if her face remained the same unnerving gaze. "Oh it is hard to describe. I will draw you a picture..." She returned to where she had been sitting, pulling out a notebook and seriously drawing the picture of the creatures Blankens.

"This is them here. Ta dah." She held it up and pointed her pen to it, which was not really a good picture at all.. "Watch out for them, My name is Annalise. Anna. I am a behemoth."

Aprulz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:42 pm
As the list of creatures grew Tavi wondered if this was a prank or not, but mostly he wondered about this ghoul. Was she sane? A leery grin came to life as she looked over his shoulder all spooky, and then he made note to note judge a book by its cover anymore. Sure she was cute, but ...

She just might be a few marbles short of a bag, maybe, Tavi scratched his cheek in thought.

"Right! I'll ttly treasure it then." On a wink he tried to hide the fact that he would likely either A) lose it or B) throw it away. But then again, she seemed nice enough and if - oh wait she was drawing! Electricity crackled from between his bound tails as he raced over to where she sat. Peering eagerly over her shoulder as best he could, eagerly anticipating the drawing and maybe just maybe hoping it was something he had seen.

She looked so serious, which brought a smile to his lips, but as the drawing was presented he gave a blurted laugh. "Woah! Your kind of terrible at drawing!" Chuckling still he nodded his head, then paused and tilted it to one side ears flopping and twitching curiously. Another introduction?

"Ah...ok! Nice to meet cha! ..Have you been here long, I haven't see ya round nor any of those guys though either hehe, but now I've got my eyes out for both of ya!" For a moment he rocked on his heels then shamelessly pushed a hand into his pocket to produce a crumpled flyer for his minipets club, "oh! here, you can have this kk? It's a flyer for the club Imma start, its only right that I give you something too huh?" Even if it was crumpled and he had forgot until the moment it was presented that the flyer held his personal skellyphone number.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 pm
She was adorable. But yes very much unique with her behavior.

"Really?" Her ears perked as she looked up at Tavi, a small blank smile appearing. Behind her, her tail wagged in the only really tell tale sign of her excitement. Tavi would be the second person to take her charm and keep it! like Merry! It meant sign of friendship didn't it?

She blinked at her drawing, as both her ears and tail sagged, all the excitement gone and she nodded. "I am not good with drawings, so people don't think I am telling the truth, but a lot of people don't think I tell the truth anyways...." She set the paper down.

"I haven't! I just started school here." She was still clutching the paper, and starting to daze off into the distance. When he gave her the flyer, her tail wagged just a little again. "Oh. Oh a minipet club? That sounds fantastic!" She took it and smoothed it out over her drawing, "What do you do for this minipet club?"

Aprulz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:47 pm
Catching the tail wagged, he grinned then his own joined in the excitement. It was contagious what could he say, plus she was a curious creature. Then it drained and he chuckled on an attempted poke to the ghouls nose, "don't sweat it, creeple gonna hate rite? Just ignore em!" Red ears twitched above the mop of shaggy hair, it wasn't to hard to see what she was saying though, really he didn't believe her either but.

But he knew what it felt like to be singled out as a lair, seven brothers and all.

"All kinds of things! Only...we haven't exactly launched just yet.." It was the boils turn to sag, ears flattening to his head on a sigh. Jack damn it, he really needed to get moving. "Um but! We will have things like games and stuff ttly soon promise!" A wink was given along with a thumbs up before the kitsune puckered his lips, "rite now though...we're just lookin for more people ta join up and help..."

Shaking his head Tavi gave a spin to rid some excess excitement and turned the subject, "new huh?! Well Imma second year, so if ya ever need some help finding stull, I'll be your boil!" And just because he was feeling a little mushy since he connected her to himself, liar wise, he offered trying to look every bit as cool as he felt but likely failing, "and if anyone ever bugs you, ya just let me know!" Behind the kitsune his three tails crackled with the dangerous sound of electric.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:14 am
"Oh...Well I try but sometimes..." She shook her head, her littermates had always been rough with her, as behemoths were. She would like to say she had been normal once, but after her horn broke and the behemoth kids she played with started to ignore her (or tease her), she just...developed into the ghoul she was now.

"That is okay too! you will launch when you feel it is your time too." She reached over to pat Tavi's head, "You will make a good club. One that will keep minipets loved and safe. Especially from domines! Those are really small monsters that live in minipet fur. (like fleas)" She looked at the flyer, "If it is okay, I will join, and I hope to be your first member." She gave him a awkward smile.

Her head tilted, "I would like that very much Tavi, for you to be my second year boil-" Whoa did she get that one wrong, "If I have any questions, I will come to find you." She nodded, oddly warm at the thought that she had made a friend. This was a friend right.

His tail crackled and she looked over her shoulder at his tail..."Why does your tail do that?" Hers swished against the floor.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 am
At the pat he grinned, furry ears flicking towards the ghouls hand. Cutie. It felt strange though to be petted by someone other than San, not bad though, just different. "Thanks heh..that means a lot!" Because encouragement was always nice.

Domines!? Ok, if those were real he'd definitely want to know! "You should make a book about these! That way we can hand them out!" Tavi gave her a serious look before his head tilted to one side on a grin and thumbs up, "sure! I'd love to see you in the club!" The more the merrier though, they'd have to work on that smile.

Beaming at his new friend, he rocked back on his feet only to blink at the question of his tail. "Oh!" One giggle fit later and he was turning to show off all three tails to the ghoul. "Because M'ah kitsune!" That probably wasn't enough to explain though so he rubbed the tails together a little making small sparks, "a thunder one...so..I make lightning !" It mostly only happened when he was excited though. Noticing the one running the floor he perks and ask curiously, "can'ya do anything with yours?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:26 pm
"A book?" She blinked and then her ears perked, "Yes a book! that would be good! That is a great way to show information! I will write these down!" She nodded, "And give you a copy! Oh but..." she chewed on her lip, "I will provide complimentary charm too! first protection one!"

She smiled again, "I would love to join, really! I can't wait."

And then he was giggling and show her his tail and she was peeking down at it. "Oh Kitsune? You are demon yes? Not monster?" She blinked again, "A thunder one! How interesting!" She blinked again, looking behind at her tail. "n..not really? It is just something I can't put away? But...but I am super strong..." She waited before wrapping her arms around his waist and lifting him up. "See! I can lift you."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:24 pm
"A book!" He encouraged at the mimic, ears happily flicking as she agreed with the idea. While he wasn't sold one way or the other, IF she was lying or telling the truth, he did want to read about all of this. Nodding back happily to the ghoul he grinned thrilled that she would give him a copy. "That'd be super awesome! Your charms are ttly cool!" Even though before he was going to toss his, sure, but now, now he liked it!

Kind of.

A proud puff of chest came for the ghouls question, "yep! Imma demon!" There were certain types he was aware of, kitsune wise, that liked to be labeled as monsters, but not his family so he could understand the questioning. Being called interesting was exciting and he showed off just a little by making another round of sparks. When the subject turned to her Tavi danced curiously in place, waiting for something amazing.

Nothing?

Tavi couldn't hide the slightly disappointed look that turned puzzled with the boast of super strength. Pick him up, Tavi couldn't say he didn't believe her but - SEEING - was believing and as he was hoisted up be cackled in laughter, hands landing on the ghouls shoulders. "Whoa booil! You are cray cray strong huh, twsis!" And really, that was some impressive s**t.

Lifting his hands up into the air a moment he grinned then peered down to the ghoul happily, "I bet you're good at movin stuff huh? I'm pretty pitiful...lyke aint strong at all..yanno?" He sighed feeling a little down considering his own puny muscles but it only lasted a moment before he was smiling again. "Is there anything else you can do!? I can make FOX LANTERNS!"

Now he was curious.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:10 pm
"Thank you! It pleases me to know that you like them." She kept him hoisted up for a moment more before setting him down and nodding.

"I have been told that demons do not like monster species? But you seem to be okay with me, so that makes me happy too. I am a happy behemoth Tavi." She nodded again.

"I am good for lifting stuff! My cousin, his name is Avery, he is the librarian here? He is much stronger then me! I am behemoth, but I am runt of the litter, so not as strong as my littermates. Not yet at least!" She cocked her head. "But I am no good with magic, so we have our strengths (get it) and our weak points right?" She nodded sagely.

"Oh, I'd love to see your fox lanterns." She furrowed her brow for a moment, rubbing her chin. "I cannot do those kind of things, but I can turn into my natural form if you'd like to see." She gently pushed him back, then took a couple of steps away from him.

She took off the charm to keep her small state, and instantly grew...and kept growing. The most noticeable was her soft white fur...and the broken horn on her right side.

"I am behemoth..." Her voice was more gravelly and roar worthy, but she laid down for Tavi to see.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:10 pm
Tavi honestly didn't mind really being held up, probably because so often he was carried around by San. That and he knew Anna wasn't doing it to be mocking like most creeple that made fun of his size. Once settled back on the ground though he felt a little more at ease inwardly. On a head tilt he nodded softly and shrugged, "m'family's not really into most things demons do yanno? We're gypsies..kind of!" Which basically meant, Tavi's family didn't care what you were so much as how you acted.

Though, his father seemed to have a strong dislike for anything water inclined.

Plus this behemoth was super super supppppper cute, how could he hate her. "Heh! Me too! I have a feelin' me and you are gonna be gud friends!" Or at least happy acquaintances, because he so far if a little weirded out did enjoy her company. She was new, exciting and for the moment had his full attention. For a moment he looked startled then said aloud in thought, "we have a librarian...here?" Clearly Tavi had NEVER been to the library. But now he knew who to call on for moving help if he needed it.

Luckily concentration came back as being the runt was mentioned and he made a silly face, "blaaaah, you'll ttly be stronger! Just keep at it, m'seven brothers are all bigger and stronger than me BUT I can whip their butt in magic!" Or most of their butts in magic, beaming proudly he agreed with her in a determined nod, everyone had stuff that made them amazing.

"Course! Kay..." He was more than happy to show her the lanterns, however was a little hesitant to see her natural form. Mostly because of the ones he had seen, not all of them had been pleasant, but those creeple weren't as nice as Anna. Going with the push back Tavi bounced on the balls of his feet, hands clasped in front of him in eager anticipation, if cautious.

Huge. Anna was frigging huge! Oh my Jack, Tavi marveled at the ghouls new size, then jumped a little with a laugh as she spoke. The boom of her new voice starting him slightly. When she lowered he was upon her in moments, hands pushing through the soft fur for a pet. "Wow! You ah' giant! That's so cooool!" His grin slowly faded though when the horn was noticed, "aww..what happened to your horn?" Stepping back he couldn't hold back the urge, so on a flick of wrist he pulled his own pin.

Smaller than her paw Tavi moved over and pressed a foot to hers, clearly comparing the size then yipping in laughter. Wow, she was enormous, Tavi was a little envious. Though remembered he was also pretty cool and summoned a few fox lanterns to float around them, three blue glowing flames danced in a circle around the pair.

Nyxtsuki Moon
Tavi natural fooorm just with three tails not two now.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces