Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Other games!
Heros of Dragon Age

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:31 am
does anybody else play this? i highly enjoy this app  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:22 am
I use too until it took up all my memory on my phone and I was forced to delete it or pretty much everything (including pictures and music) off my phone. I wasn't really that upset over it since they had just released Leandra as a attacking character which made me flip a table.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:17 am
Vir Adahlen
I use too until it took up all my memory on my phone and I was forced to delete it or pretty much everything (including pictures and music) off my phone. I wasn't really that upset over it since they had just released Leandra as a attacking character which made me flip a table.

XD i havent seen her yet XD i just remembered i had it the other day and sat there and played it for a while ..its a good time waster for sure XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:32 pm
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

XD i havent seen her yet XD i just remembered i had it the other day and sat there and played it for a while ..its a good time waster for sure XD
She was apart of one of the events she was the end character when you reached the top. I was pretty upset about that. I was like "Leave that poor woman alone."  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:43 am
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

She was apart of one of the events she was the end character when you reached the top. I was pretty upset about that. I was like "Leave that poor woman alone."

but Leandra knew you would come. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:25 pm
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Saddest part of that game. I still have problems playing that quest.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:11 pm
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Its always the last thing i do in act 2 ... its just so.... WHY WHY LEANDRA?!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:27 pm
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Same here I literally just finished that quest and I still flip every table in the house over it. I landed the final kill on that S.O.B so I was pretty happy I got revenge.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:37 pm
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Same here I literally just finished that quest and I still flip every table in the house over it. I landed the final kill on that S.O.B so I was pretty happy I got revenge.

Indeed Sometime i wish we could have brought him back and killed him again for what he did.. i know my first play through i was like "we will make it in time" i was freaking out as bad as Hawke  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:10 pm
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Indeed Sometime i wish we could have brought him back and killed him again for what he did.. i know my first play through i was like "we will make it in time" i was freaking out as bad as Hawke
omg same here I was like please please please no no no no no don't be dead please noooooo then when I reached her I was in tears. The feels!  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:30 am
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

omg same here I was like please please please no no no no no don't be dead please noooooo then when I reached her I was in tears. The feels!

omg i know.. when she started moving i was like "i made it" then i saw the line on her neck an i just fell apart from there... i think that was the hardest button mashing i did that whole game ... the only thing that would have brought me more joy then killing him would be killing sister petrice with my own sword  
Other games!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games