Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
My weird feet... O.O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:36 am
Anaya the Bee
Thats it. When I animate my character like AOi or somebody, I'm gonna make a line form at his feet when he walks around. Like a fold form when he walks. I can't wait.
Gonna make his wrinkle at feet be permanent. 1 line.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:43 am
Anaya the Bee
Anaya the Bee
Thats it. When I animate my character like AOi or somebody, I'm gonna make a line form at his feet when he walks around. Like a fold form when he walks. I can't wait.
Gonna make his wrinkle at feet be permanent. 1 line.
Yep only 1 line, probably cuz I"m almost obese. Not a line, more like a fold. My feet are kinda plump, barely feel the ankle bones, and my weird bony back part of my feet when standing, I barely have one. An achilles I believe. Mine looks fat.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:54 pm
When I am extremely fully bloated, if I look down and walk, I can only see the tip toes sometimes of my feet but only on one foot at a time, then the next. CRAZY!!! I'm like really losing my feet, it's almost gone when I stand up, have to look to the sides or bend over a LOT!!! If this keeps up, i may be like "Wow, I have feet?" in like 5 years from now with my big 50 inch belly. Doesn't affect life though, I just think it's weird I can't see my feet almost anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:19 am
Getting harder to see my feet. Thanks belly. Pretty sure it's fluid buildup belly cuz mine looks like a pregnant woman. Look at me from the center and you can't tell I have a big belly. Then look at me to the side and then you are like "OH GOD!!!" It's getting bad. If I do have fluid buildup then oh well, nobodies perfect. Can't wait to get more fluid though.

I'm gonna see what it feels like first before I get it drained if it is fluid. If I llike it, I won't get rid of the fluid ever. Even if it gets to the point where I can't breathe right, still don't wanna get rid of the belly. I've accept my fate, I have a beer belly. You women don't wanna know what it feels like. I feel pregnant and bloated all the time.

Standing on scale is still funny though. wink I'll go on it, look down, and of course can't see scale reading unless I bend over a bit. Dunno how obese ppl check their weight.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:49 am
Speaking of feet, it's getting really bad for me. My left foot I am getting bad heel pain. It's hurts often when I walk, and it's even worse if I don't walk around and sit around for more then 30 min. Then once I get up from 30 or higher minute rest, the left foot pain is awful I almost limp when I walk cuz it hurts so I have to limp so it doesn't hurt. Eventually I don't feel pain anymore so I walk like normal but still think it's not a good idea. I dunno. Don't see me as weird cuz I have to limp to walk, it makes me feel old, but it's only cuz my job is stupid and I stand up 10 hours a day. Me limping though, I feel old. Urghh. Darn feet. Nobodies perfect, so don't see me as old. I just feel like I'm gonna limp badly in 10 years from now. It'll suck. So In 10 years I'll probably only feel leg problems and limp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:56 am
But still I have a bad limp. I feel old.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:23 am
I also have a vodka belly soo much I can't see my feet. But not liked that matters. But the Beach ball belly covers my feet. I can't see my feet. It's just a ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:06 pm
I just decided to film my feet when I walk and I’m surprised. eek my feet look like the feet of someone in like their 40s or something’s. They get soo dry but what shocked me is on my left foot when I walk I get a small line (maybe 2) form at the ankle. Soo weird. Makes me feel old, I am 28 now so I’m scared to see what my feet look like at 40.

I feel old. My face in stuff looks young but looking at my hands, feet, and of course elbows will give away my age. I get 2 crows feet when I smile to but that’s all for my face. I see blurs a lot to but I guess it’s cuz I drink a lot and smoke a lot of my brothers weed so it might be messing with my senses.

I’m gonna make it where when you go into my first person view, things will blur when I move my head. Then when it goes into cool4 or rin or Danny fpv it looks normal nothing blurs, where you go into my head and well I’m weird, just don’t shake me or else. Eyes are weird. This is probably how zombies see.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:58 pm
Anaya the Bee
I also have a vodka belly soo much I can't see my feet. But not liked that matters. But the Beach ball belly covers my feet. I can't see my feet. It's just a ball.
now my belly is really a big ball. Can’t even see my feet when I look down and walk anymore either. My belly is like 45 inches where my hips are at 41. Belly also feeling solid hard to touch as well. Oh well:, like my belly. Kazerin is probably right though, I do believe I have excess fluid buildup in my belly. It’s harder to breathe. My belly is a freakin huge ball. Keeps bulging out to much and it’s gonna continue growing. Now I know what girls with huge breast see when they stand up and look down. Hehe it’s weird. Getting out of breathe makes me think I’m going into labor. D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:50 pm
Aneedas feet doesn’t wrinkle much. She’s skinny 70 year old. Only when she walks.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:48 am
My elbows wrinkle a lot when I extend my arms out all the way, it’s weird. My manager is 29 and he doesn’t have any elbow wrinkles where I’m younger by a year and my elbows wrinkle badly. It’s weird. Looks like an old man elbow when my skin gets dry. eek 10 years ago my elbows didn’t have like any, but now...pretty weird. Joys of getting old, also have crows feet when I smile. Lolz. You guys made me get wrinkles by stressing me out. Oh well. Don’t get sad if you start to get wrinkles, doesn’t feel like anything. I feel the same as 10 years ago except wrinkles. Ppl may call me old even though I feel like a teen. Darn wrinkles are gonna make me look old and not be able to pass as a high schooler anymore.

Only thing that feels weird is my beer belly that sticks out a lot cuz I only gain fat around belly area. One of my shirts show the way bottom of my belly sticking out with my hands at rest. It’s soo big that when I lift my arms up you will like see my belly exposed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:27 pm
My belly’s way too big. It’s too hard to see my feet. Can’t see them like at all when I am standing, have to lean over. Hard to read the scale to and also can’t see my private thing for bathroom.

Must be fluid buildup cuz if I bloat myself I like have trouble breathing and get out of breathe. One time I bloated myself soo much, I couldn’t breathe well at all when I sat down, gasping for air. Don’t know why.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:33 pm
One of my legs ankle has like a line or 2 all the time, even when I’m standing the ankle wrinkle line is still there. I have like candid Walmart feet. Keep gaining weight and it will get really bad. Hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:27 pm
Anaya the Bee
One of my legs ankle has like a line or 2 all the time, even when I’m standing the ankle wrinkle line is still there. I have like candid Walmart feet. Keep gaining weight and it will get really bad. Hehe
my feet look even more candid. Even standing my feet ankles has a line or 2, on both feet. I move feet outward and line goes away but when I stand the line or 2 comes back bad. I look on back of my feet and I don’t even have a Achilles’ tendon bone.

Imagine my feet at 60s or so. Can’t wait. Probably like that old lady from the faculty in the shower.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:16 pm
I always got jealous of dumb young women where I see their feet it wrinkles at ankle when they walk, same with old women. And I wanted to have my feet wrinkle like theirs but I film my feet walking and standing and didn’t realize my feet do it to. mrgreen Probably worse then a teen girl feet. It’s like a permanent line and the line is still there when I stand. Kinda like toddler feet but ankle isn’t fat enough for that yet. I see men in their 50s 40s with their feet and it doesn’t wrinkle at all. Sad my feet do it and I’m only 28. Seriously think I was supposed to be a girl. Skin feels that way. Imagine if I age and continue to gain weight, it’ll be really deep.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff