Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Dream For Two. [Spinar x Rosy] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:11 pm
The cold room, the press of another body and all the emotion of the day soon caught up. In what felt like just a few breaths, the frost demon was gone. Slow, even breathing lifting chest and lowering it back. For the moment there was no sign of life but that, blank were the features Spinar wore as he drifted further into sleep.

-Dream-

Spinar had never been one that was in control of his dreams, no, rather the type that had to live through them good or bad. Soon enough he found himself surrounded by white, cold, and in the middle of a very fancy and familiar room. His room, at home, Spinar for a moment was still listening to see if this might be a dream he had already had. But luckily nothing broke out, no screams, no shouts it was just him in his room.

Alone, but even asleep he knew that wasn't going to be the case for long. Rosy would join him soon, so for the moment he tried to will his dream away from the house. Hoping that the few steps his took towards his door would allow him outside instead of resetting him back to the bed.

After two tries he was free of the room, dead frosted branches meeting him and bowing as he made his way towards the ice caverns. They were in the far north of his fathers land, but held many secrets. Like a special place to take Rosy, if the dream continued to allow him to manipulate it.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
owo <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:43 pm
Rosy was honestly surprised that Spinar offered her a chance to see his dreams. So she kept herself curled in his arms as she watch him drift off to sleep. Once she was sure he was asleep, she carefully moves herself so that his head was in her lap. Normally from what she was told she was suppose to be completely over his body, but she didn't want to scare him. Very carefully, she removes her hearth stone from around her neck, cupping the necklace in her hand. Being her first time, she wasn't sure what to do, so she just made sure the stone made contact with her skin and his by holding it between their hands.

Watching him, she slowly closes her eyes as she relaxed.

----

As the dream slowly forms in front of her, she shivers for a brief moment as she wrapped her arms around her shoulder. She should have know Spinar would be someplace cold. Her red eyes taking in the ice caverns that were forming not to far ahead of her "I must be at his home..." she looks down at the necklace in her hand, very carefully placing it back around her neck.

Her eyes glance around, taking in the beauty of the dream. It was honestly very breathtaking to her, seeing what Spinar's mind created within his mind as he slept. Bending slightly down, she very carefully brush her fingers towards the snow. She could feel it, but couldn't actually pick it up just yet.

Puckering her lip, she pulls it between her teeth as she looks around "Spinar?" she called to him, trying to figure out where he was compared to her in his dream world.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:50 pm
Snickering the demon pressed his back against Rosy's, in an instant behind her thanks to dream travel. Slowly two chilly hands wrapped firm around the ghoul and his head poked to rest on her shoulder. For a moment he was silent, taking in the view while holding his ghoul. Then his tongue pressed to the front of his lips, jutting out the metallic snake bites he wore, a habit he formed while thinking. "Beautiful isn't it ghouly." Snickering, he made what should have been a question more of a statement because of course where he was from was the most beautiful place in Halloween.

Slowly, Spinar parted from Rosy and stared ahead of her. Holding a hand out to his side for her, with a glance over his shoulder a smirk given. Within moments they were at the caverns, his dream having moved them closer at a rapid pace. Pausing a few steps from the wall of ice he inquired, a curious glint to his eye, "tell me, did you ever have a special place at home?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:27 pm
Rosy grins as she saw Spinar's arms wrap around her body, her hand lifting to see if she could touch him. Relief ran through her as she could feel him beneath her hand. Grinning, she tilts her hand towards him as she chuckle "Its amazing, this is beautiful...honestly." she was starting to understand why he went back home for a bit on her. She would want to return home if this was what her home look like.

Watching him as he walks ahead of her, she slips her hand into his when he offered. Moving back towards him, she leans against him as she thought for a moment about his question. Lifting his hand that she was holding, she wraps it over her shoulder "No..honestly I don't. Unless you count my room, and it was only my safe zone from everything going on within the coven. I didn't have a place I could run to when I just wanted to be by myself." she felt quiet as she looks over the ice cavern.

"Spinar...could you bring me to this place...one day?" she spoke almost whisper like, like she was scared to ask. That was one thing she wasn't, she just didn't want to be pushy.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:32 pm
He softened as Rosy leaned into him, going willingly with the motion and putting his arm around her. It was hard to hear that Rosy's only escape had been her room, considering how she talked her Mother likely invaded that when she pleased. So ultimately she had nowhere, Spinar swallowed an uncomfortable lump in his throat and shook his head. "Well, now you can share mine." Chuckling he wanted to keep the mood light, his grip pulling Rosy by the shoulder closer so he could deliver a kiss to her cold cheek.

"Spinar...could you bring me to this place...one day?"

The question caught the ice demon off guard and for a moment he was silent, staring at the wall. On a glance back to the mansion in the distance he admitted softly, "I would love to, though it might take awhile." Honestly to have Rosy at his home would be great in theory, but he had yet to even tell his father he was dating a ghost. Sure they knew about Rosy, the ghoul that had changed their son.

They just didn't KNOW about Rosy.

With a quick shake of head he pulled her forward and pressed a blue claw into a slit of ice, turning it then pulling and opening a small door in the side of the cavern. Motioning her on he waited, inside was an array of things. Mostly things from his childhood, like playing cards, a table of crystal, a few books on magic and a small cot.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm
Rosy couldn't help but chuckle as she nods, happy with his answer for now. Watching as he pulled a small door open, she blinks a couple of times before turning her ruby gaze back towards him in question. When he motioned her ahead of him, she slips through the door only to stop as she takes in everything. To her, that simple room brought light to who he was. Her gaze moving over the playing cards as she chuckles. Carefully she moves along to brush her finger over the table, as she turns just enough to look over her shoulder at him "Its like a getaway.....boil only club?" she grins as she moves over to look at the books.

She was like a child, so curious, but it was giving her more insight to who boil. Spinar, who to her was just perfect. Brushing her finger along the spine of one book, she sighs when she was unable to pick it up "I would never leave this place if I had this back at home." she meant those words.

Turning back to Spinar, she just smiles at him "So are these all your prized possessions? Should I be apart of them?" she teased him as she push her curls from her face.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:56 pm
"Something like that.." Chuckling he moved to take a seat that the table, icy orbs going a little melancholy as he looked over everything. It had been ages since he had been back to this spot, and forever since another had joined him. Only one other creature had been in this place with Spinar, his only other trusted, his cousin. Snapping back he grinned to Rosy and offered smugly, "be honored, you are indeed the first ghoul."

As curiosity compelled the ghoul around the room he relaxed, just propping his feet up on the table. Watching and waiting, and then smirking as she asked. Rosy was easy to predict now, he liked that though knowing exactly what the next part of their dance was it was comforting to a creature of his nature.

"Well, why do you think you are here ghouly?" A slow smirk stretched his lips for a pleased chuckle.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:36 pm
She felt her cheeks darken as she looks away from Spinar "Honestly, if you kept me here...I wouldn't complain. This is amazing..." she couldn't stop smiling as she walks over to brush her hand over the table. She was testing to see if she was could actually place her own weight on it. When she saw her fingers slip through, she instead just stood next to him as she looks him over "Was there a reason behind this place?" from what she knew about dreams, those came to a special place to get away from something they didn't want to face.

She tried her best not to push, but she was curious as to why Spinar would bring her here. She been the only ghoul he said, which meant this wasn't just an ordinary place "So..." she wasn't in charge this time, he was.

This was his dream, and right now...

All she could do was follow his lead.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:48 am
"Hm?" He hummed instead of answering, readily avoiding the question on a grin. A shine from the mirror crystal in the corner came and with it another Spinar stepped out, instead of acknowledging Rosy he simply went to the seat in front of Spinar and pulled out a deck of cards.

"What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?" The mirror image asked on a grin, icy eyes gleaming to its partners as cards were dealt.

Picking up his cards Spinar answered the riddle with ease and lay the first card Spinar looked up with a grin to Rosy and motioned her towards him. "I use to come here to play...." There was no other explanation offered, and Siku only lay out another card and riddle, "I am a best friend, a companion to most, nothing can rid me except for the host?"

Spinar's eyes flickered back to the mirror and he chuckled on a lay of winning cards, "Siku."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:17 pm
Rosy watched with wide eyes as another Spinar appeared, taking a seat at the table. At Spinar's motion, she move over to slip her arms around his neck from behind. She watch the mirror image as he spoke, then she went still as Spinar said the name Siku. She couldn't help but pull back as she looks at the mirror then him for a moment, before she started to put things together.

Siku....

Her ruby eyes turn the the boil she fallen in love with, only realizing then "Siku....its the name you used at Amity. But his name is Siku, is it persona? Another you made up?" she wasn't trying to push him, or dig, but she wanted to know.

"Spinar....there far more to you, then what I know." she carefully slips her hand into his as she smiles "Are you trying to show me who you are behind the mask of Siku?" she was hoping he was finally allowing her into his world.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:04 pm
"He isn't made up," Spinar corrected calmly, icy orbs trailing up to meet Rosy's. "He's as real as I'd like him to be." Which for awhile meant, he was the real Spinar. On a chuckle and end of game the mirror walked back into the crystal and the dream sped up. Taking them back to his room in a blink of eye.

Weird.

This had never happened before, maybe it was a messing up because another mind was here. He didn't know but as the mood changed he frowned a little and glanced to Rosy with a smile. "Of course there is, do you think I'd tell you all my secrets so soon?" His fingers curled against the green set, though the other question was only met with a larger grin. It didn't need answered, at least in his book. Rosy should know when he shows her things, its once generally and never vocal unless a boast. He was the silent type only when it came to emotion.

"This is my room...though....I've never had a dream that jumped?" He glanced to her, to see if she had anything to do with it.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:18 pm
Rosy nods slowly as she watch everything around her change, blinking a couple of times before she turns her eyes towards Spinar. Only, she saw he was as confused as she was at the moment. Carefully pulling her hand from his, she looks over his room before she turns to look back at him "This is my first time in another creatures dreams, so I wouldn't even know why it happen." she was pretty sure she didn't cause it to jump either.

She kept quiet for a moment, thinking about the cave once again.

Just to test to see if maybe she did cause the change.

"So this is your room, very nice...What hidden treasure are in here?" she teases as she continues to look around.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 am
The confusion on Rosy's face wasn't good. He didn't really understand and if it wasn't her, what was going on. A familiar boom of step came and Spinar tensed hoping it would stop. "Your first time?" He grinned a little unable to help but beam, yet another first after all only he was growing more concerned as the steps continued to fall.

At he question he nodded, looking a little uneasy as a hand motioned her to look around. "I don't keep many things in here that are treasures." They would be found and thrown out after all. It was a never ending battle inside.

"What happens when I wake up?" The question was posed with a bit of a rush.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:35 pm
Rosy watch Spinar for a moment, now starting to grow worried as he seemed uneasy. She turns her attention towards the door as she also heard the boom sound. Looking over her shoulder, she gives a small nod to his question of first time "Yea, your the first creature that ever let me see inside there dream." she gives a weak chuckle as she moves back over to him.

Slipping her hand back into his, she frowns for a moment "If you wake up...I will also wake up." she gives his hand a squeeze before she chews on her lip "Spinar....what going on...?" she was now worried, and it showed in the way she slid slightly behind him.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:25 pm
The knob to the door twisted and Spinar flinched, his dream causing him to decrease in age rapidly. In a blink of an eye he was a child again, not like now, but he appeared around the age of eight at most. A snort and he grabbed for Rosy's hand and smirked.

"Don't worry about it, lets wake up, dreams are dull huh screechie?" With that icy eyes closed and he focused on trying to awake. The pound of door behind him then its burst open with an icy blast and he was fading back into conscious.

Right before they both exited his dream however a demon with large blue horns, half a shaved head and long wide wings entered the room, eyes much like Spinars and features to match. "Spinar Ut-" His voice cut off as Spinar gasped to consciousness.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces