Reply Gaia online high school
Killjoy • Just a bit of pixie dust • D r e a m Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:23 pm
This is a modern timed Peter Pan x Wendy roleplay between myself and Killjoy, do not post unless you are us. Thank you!

A True Killjoy
Felt like going ahead and creating it. Your post, love.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:45 am
☆ Wendy ♥ Darling ☆

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCan't x count x the x years xon x onex handx
That we've been together
I need the other one to hold you

xxxxxxxxxxMake you feel, make you feel better
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not a walk in the park
xxxxxxxxxxxxxTo love each other But when our fingers interlockxxxx
Can't x deny, x can't x deny x you're x worth x it

'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Wendy Darling. The great, great, great, great granddaughter to another woman also named Wendy. She stood about five foot four, weighted roughly around 115lbs, and had a hourglass figure. Lived right in the heart of London all her life.The house has been passed down generation to generation. And some things it were carried down too, like the books, in Wendy's room. She use to share the room with her younger brother Jon, but he recently got his own room which Wendy liked.

The young female was sitting on her bed, casually doing her homework, and texting her friends, plans on the weekend, crushes and whatnot. She sat on her bed, struggling with these problems in her math book. Grunting slightly, got up, and walked towards her balcony, unlocked the doors, and walked out in the dark night in London. A cool breeze hit Wendy and she smiled slightly, enjoying the night rather than dreading them. Wendy was more of night person, and loved the nightlife in London. Occasionally she would sneak out and go somewhere but would always be home before dawn.

Sorry for a late response, I've been busy with work, and I haven't been feeling all that well either :c  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image

User Image

I am an island, no man is an island but me,
I warm all my sands by the pyre of my family tree

████████████████████████ ░ ▌♦ ▌

"Shush, Tink. She'll hear us," The male spoke in a hushed tone to his fairy whom was going off on him for leaving Neverland. Small tingle sounds radiate from the blonde and she crosses her arms, stamping her foot and her face begins to go red. "Oh c'mon." Peter says to her, his voice going more to a desperate one. "It's been so long since I've seen her!" The two floated right under the balcony of the home that belonged to Wendy Darling, an old friend of Peter. "Please, just let me atleast say hi, then we can go back. Promise." Thaf seemed to make the fairy a bit more happy, and she gave Peter a stern look that basically said 'I'm holding you to that promise'.

Parting his lips to speak again, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard the door unlock from the balcony above his head. He turns his attention up, his expression turning into a wide, tooth smile. Peter moves, floating up to stand railing of the balcony, hands on his hips, and his legs were spread out a bit, his back up straight. "Wendy Darling!" He says, smiling brightly as he looked at the girl in front of him. His smile fades rather quickly, changing into a confused look. Tinkerbell moves up to his ear, tugging at it lightly before he sheepishly floats down, sitting on the railing now. Tilting his head to the side, he crosses his arms. "You're not Wendy." Peter leans close to the girl, not even bothering with the topic of personal space. "You don't even look like her! I could have sworn she lived here. I even came here and got her myself!" He stubbornly stomps his foot, walking right by the girl, into the house. Even her room looked different! And where was her brothers? Scratching at his head confusingly, he begins to float there, crossing his legs and he taps his chin. This was Wendy's home! But where was Wendy? And her brothers? Why did her room look weird?

▌♦ ▌ ░ ██████████████████████

I took to the tundra, I climb every mountain and fight every monster I can,
To run from that long burning fire, my friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:16 pm
☆ Wendy ♥ Darling ☆

User Image

That we've been together

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Wendy was taken aback by the male who suddenly appeared, floating on her railing. She raised an eyebrow, and looked awfully confused on two thing. One, how in the world in one man, well teenage boy floating in front of her, and two, how in the world did he know her name. Hearing him say she wasn't Wendy, snickered and looked away from the boy, who only had to be in her head. Maybe those stories finally got to her. He moved closer, and she stepped back "Personal space much?" She said, rather annoyed with him just coming into her personal space. He more liked fast walked right by her and she turned in, facing the male who still she didn't know his name. She placed her hair up in a messy ponytail, and let the long sweater dangle over her hands when she was done, with the ponytail. Her sweater looked more of a dress on her. "And, I am Wendy Darling. And I lived here all my life, so there's no way, I'm certainly the wrong Wendy." She said, her accent, lacing the words perfectly, and she walked inside to her room, where the male was standing "Who are you anyways, some person from my imagination?" She asked, confused, and pretty curious on who he was.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

The boy looks back at the other, his head tilting to the side. "You're not Wendy. You're..." He scans her over and over and over, trying to muster the correct words to say, only being able to let out: "...weird." He moves over to her, once again not minding personal space. He brings a finger up, poking her nose. "If you were Wendy then you'd remember me." He sighs softly. Tinkerbell was sitting on his shoulder, letting out small bell noises as she complained about them being at the wrong place. What if they were? What if the Wendy he knew had moved away? He puts his hands on his hips, sighing softly before he moves his hand up to Tinkerbell, and she moves onto his hand. He brings his hand towards Wendy, holding the fairy towards her. "What about her? Remember her?" He asks, his face starting to light up with hope. Maybe flying around with pixie dust would jog her memory? Even still, he had no idea why this Wendy looked... different. "What about your brothers? Where are they?" Peter asks, moving his hand from under Tink, and she flies infront of Wendy. The male floats around the room, crossing his arms with a frown. "And there's only one bed?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:25 pm
☆ Wendy ♥ Darling ☆

User Image

That we've been together

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Wendy sat in the chair opposite of where Peter was, and eyed him over a few times. The brown haired female felt a invasion of personal space, yet, again with him. She rolled her eyes, not mind being called wired, if was normal to be a bit wired, and he was a total stranger "Well, for one, may you please stop invading my personal bubble, and secondly, I'm the only Wendy here." She said and stood up, almost up to his nose in height. Seeing the little ball of light, with bell noises coming out of her, only shook her head "No, I don't. I've heard of her in a story." She said, muttering the last part to herself, but clear to hear in the room. "My brother, Jon? He's in his room. Where he has been for the past month." She said, unsure of why he was asking of all people. Wendy did keep tabs on her brother but not like twenty-four seven. Watching the male fly around, her eyes widen a bit, with shock and maybe curiousness. "Well I sleep by myself, I'm almost eighteen. A woman needs her privacy, and space. Yet some guys don't get that." She mentioned, referring to Peter. Soon a constant vibration came from her bed and it was her phone going off. She grabbed it and started replying to her friend with swift movements on the glass screen before clicking the screen black, and holding it in her hand

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image

The fairy on his shoulder seemed to get mad as soon as Wendy said she had only heard of Tinkerbell in stories. Peter lit up, though, expressing how he felt on the words she spoke. Alright, stories. That was one step closer! He then blinks as she told about her brother being somewhere else and he shakes his head. "Brothers." Peter corrected, crossing his arms. "John and Micheal. Where's Micheal?" He asks her before tilting his head aside, her referring to him had gone right pass his head. "I don't see whats the problem with that." He shrugs. He jumped once he heard the vibration of her phone, looking like he was about to vacate the home altogether. But still, curiosity got the better of him, and Peter floated over, watching her type. He blinks a couple of times, not fully understanding what she was doing. Once she made the screen go black, Peter's eyes widened and he took the phone, nearly dropping it due to the unexpected weight of it, even though it wasn't all that heavy. He turns it back and forth, looking over the odd contraption. "What..." He muttered to himself, before clicking a button. The screen lit up again and he threw the phone on the bed, being startled. "What is that?!" He spoke, pointing towards it with disbelief.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:47 am
☆ Wendy ♥ Darling ☆

User Image

That we've been together

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Wendy shook her head "Erm, no. I have one brother. And that's Jon." She said as he said he didn't have a problem with invasion of personal space. Making a face of annoyance, crossed her arms and looked over to him "I need my space. You invaded it." She said, with an attitude before getting her phone "Give me-!" She said her eyes widen seeing him almost drop her phone. She was about to tell him to hand back the phone until he threw it onto the bed and Wendy rushed to it, making sure it didn't crack or shatter "Are you not from the twenty-first century? It's a iPhone, a cell phone if you're not a techy." She said not even making eye contact with him as she checked her phone.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:21 pm
Peter Pan:

User Image

User Image

The boy's lips pursed. "Twenty-first century?" He asks, shaking his head. "No, no. That's not right!" He paces back and forth in the room, hands behind his back. "The last time I came here it was around the nineteenth century. And Wendy was younger than you." He walks over, holding a finger towards the girl, giving her a stern look. "There's no way you're Wendy! My Wendy had two brothers and he surly didn't look much like you." He takes a second before smiling, booping her on the nose. "But you said you've heard of Tink, right? Who told you? Where'd you hear about her?" The male asks, his tone turning into a more excited one. If this wasn't the Wendy he knew, then maybe this Wendy knew the Wendy he knew! His hands go up, pulling the phone from her hands, and placing it down on the bed, and he pulls her towards the door of her room. "Do you know another Wendy by any chance? Oooh, no no, maybe she's still here!" He grins, continuing to pull her while walking himself like he was marching. Soon, he releases her hand and walks down the hallway. .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:31 am
☆ Wendy ♥ Darling ☆

User Image

That we've been together

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Wendy nodded at him, looking at him like he had three heads, because he was here in the nineteenth century and other babbles about this Wendy girl, until he booped her on her nose "Tink?" That's her name. Anyways my mother told me, but it's been passed down since the nineteenth century." She said before yet again getting her snatched from her hands, but this time, placed down on the gray colored sheets, and then felt him pulling her towards the door. Wendy thought for a moment before gasp in shock, maybe he was talking her great great great grandmother who alas had her name. But how did he know her, it was only a fraction of her imagination as she'd been told "Uhm, I think I know you're looking for, and I don't have anything good to say about her." She said standing in place, and waiting for him to come right in her face, yet again. She was going to tell him the truth about her, and than just maybe he might leave to where ever it was. Everland maybe, it wasn't all so clear anymore.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:42 am
User Image

User Image

Sure enough, Peter had came to a halt, looking back over at Wendy. He ran over, beginning to float around her happily. He takes her hands in his, pulling her closet and giving a childish grin. "Really?" He asks, his smile not even daring to falter. "But is she here? Do you know where she is? Can you take me to her?" He then starts tugging Wendy forward. "C'mon! I wanna hear what you gotta say too! Is she nice to you? Have you ever met her?" He rambled, piling questions ontop of questions ontop of questions. His eyes lit up as Tink sat on his shoulder yet again, crossing her arms and going on about how his Wendy wasn't even there, that it was the wrong place. "Shhh, no. She's here alright!" He chuckles, tugging on Wendy again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:07 pm
☆ Wendy ♥ Darling ☆

User Image

That we've been together

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Wendy felt Peter pull her in close and rolled her eyes at it. Okay, she was getting really annoyed with the personal invasion. "Uhm...she's not here anymore." She said looking down, rubbing the back of her neck, feeling a bit bad. The brown haired female looked back at with a slight frown "Wendy died a long time ago. She grew up old and then died. That's life. Don't you know that?" She said, asking, unsure of what this boy knew. It seemed like he was from a completely different world. She undid the bun and ran a hand through the brown curly locks and shook her head "Nope. Never met her, but I got a photo of her on the wall though." She said before turning on her heel and walked down about ten feet before standing in front a painting "This is her, or as my parents say. That how I got my name. Wendy Moira Angela Darling" She said looking over to the boy, who seemed to seem, off now after she mention her dead.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Peter's once happy expression dulled down into one of extreme sadness. This was a new feeling. Wendy? Dead? How could she be dead? The last time he'd seen her she was young! Young and happy! The male slowly walks after the new Wendy, staying silent. He blinks at the painting before he leans closer, taking a better look at it. "Yeah... That's her." He tells Wendy before slumping his shoulders. Tinker Bell lightly pats Peter on the shoulder, saying it would be alright. Then it hit him. Wendy had came back, and was able to age outside of Neverland, unlike Peter. His eyes shift, looking at Wendy and he gives a soft smile. "I always liked Wendy's name. It was really pretty." He says, making a small chuckle, which dulls back down. He wanted to stay optimistic about this, but he couldn't help but feel bad. Extremely bad..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:35 am
☆ Wendy ♥ Darling ☆

User Image

That we've been together

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Wendy couldn't help but feel extremely bad for the boy, and watched his expression die to sadness. It pulled on a few of Wendy's heartstrings . She didn't even move when Peter came over to check the photo, and heard him say yes to it. "Wow, she was really pretty. Prettier than me." She said under her breath, before looking over to him when he said he like the name. Her name, and her great great great grandmother's name. Giving a small, fake smile nod "Thanks. It is a real pretty name. I like it." She said before it hit her "So, let me get to straight" She said, looking at the painting at the woman in it "So you came to see this lady in the painting? How is that even possible" She continued and looked over to the boy with a odd look on her face, that turned into confusion.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xNightmares D r e a m

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:51 am
User Image

User Image

The male looked at Wendy, blinking. She didn't understand? But she was supp- wait, she wasn't his Wendy. Peter hums, moving closer to the painting and he tilts his head to the side, "Yeah, I did." He answers before looing back at Wendy again, "Well, I'm not from here. And well..." He trails off, turning his body towards Wendy and he crosses his arms, "Have you ever heard stories? I mean, you said you've heard from Tink in a story... What about Peter Pan? I mean-" He cuts himself off there, somewhat pained by the thought of being forgotten. "What about Neverland? Heard of it? The Lost Boys?" He asks, basically asking questions left and right.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out