Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Lifesaver (Cee & Ever) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:30 am
Cee'd landed herself in the infirmary. The details were unimportant in the grand scheme. What was important was that she put her face on.

and be blue

To: Everfresh

help a b***h out i need my makeup bag in da infrmary ty sexy ( ˘ ³˘)❤

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:39 pm
Ever could have -- and, perhaps, should have -- replied with a snarky message, questions or demands, ask her where the key was, then, because she couldn't possibly be dumb enough to leave her room unlocked. But he didn't: because he was worried, maybe, or because he didn't care that much, or because he didn't quite understand what "u3u" was supposed to be.

So he climbed in through the window. It was hardly the first time he'd done that to someone's room.

He'd show up in the evening with the bag in hand, just a bit exasperated by the size of the damned thing.

iloveyoudie

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:57 am
Ever was lucky that Cee was still a trainee, still needing to keep her makeup in a portable bag for transport to the bathroom. If she'd had her own bathroom, there would have probably been a cabinet or entire countertop covered with powders and shadows and bottles and sprays.

"Joo break in?" He'd be her first visitor since the spar had been earlier that day. Cee actually, for once, kind of looked like crap. Besides being forced to wear a hideous hospital gown (which offered no support ok) there was a yellowish bruise across her jaw and she wasn't able to move further than the slightly raised position she was sitting in. The drawn sheet hid her worst injuries, bandaged ribs, but thankfully there had been no broken skin... so no scars. With no makeup and her hair loose she looked like a tiny tan doll stuck in an oversized bed.

"I hope you didn't bust tha door lock." Her lips lifted in a genuinely grateful expression. He was reliable and that was nice.

and be blue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:46 pm
His instinct had been to drop the bag onto her belly -- but at the last minute, he'd catch some glimmer of how hard it was for her to move and he'd resist, setting it gently within reach, instead. There was no way, though, that Ever would help her do her makeup. Which was good, because she probably wouldn't want him to. Who knew what the end result would be?

"I went in through the window, just like that newbie's room." He sat next to the bed to stretch out his legs, head cocked just slightly to one side. "What the hell happened to you?"

iloveyoudie

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:56 am
Cee didn't reach for the bag yet. She'd wait until Ever left so she could flounder alone at putting the makeup on. It would be grueling but she was a perfectionist so it would be accomplished. Thankfully her powders and creams were sure to cover the discoloration on her face.

"Ya know who Finn is?" She didn't really wait for a response. "His specialization s**t let him have people spar outside the boundaries. Sposed to fix us up." She grinned a bit. "I think I riled tha other b***h up too much."

She ended with a pout, "I guess he ain't post tha video then. I wanna see it."

and be blue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:53 pm
Ever just shrugged: maybe the video was out there, but how would he have seen it? He hadn't checked twitter in weeks, at this point. Thinking about it kind of made him want to, but mostly he didn't. Probably, he would never get it.

"What's the point?" He blinked, and then shook his head, clarifying as he leaned back in the chair, "I mean, of the fighting outside the grounds. What do you gain from that, other than ending up in the infirmary?"

iloveyoudie

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:41 am
"Wull I guess..." Cee braced herself, her face tightening and teeth gritting as she admirably battled the pain to sit up just a bit more. "If you wanna do like.. combat healin an s**t, you can't wait fer the next big mission. So instead ya set it up like this. I ain't die though so that's good?" She smirked but couldn't really grin or laugh at the moment.

"Anyway... she's a mega size b***h." Cee lifted her hand to indicate height. "Like Godzilla of all bitches in case you see'er around. Name's Claude. Guess she ain't inta my branda humor." And that in itself was somehow satisfying to the petite woman.

and be blue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:56 am
"You want me to beat the s**t out of her for you?" It sat somewhere between a genuine offer and a joke. A joke, because what were the chances Ever could beat the s**t out of someone who'd sent Cee to the infirmary? But genuine out of a strangely fierce loyalty. If Cee said yes, he might just do it, and though his grin was dismissive, his eyes were sharp.

iloveyoudie

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:23 am
Cee actually may have blushed a bit. Her cheeks at least turned pink and it may have been much more obvious due to the lack of layers of makeup. The offer made her grin, "Well I ain't puttin a hit out on'er or anything..." But she didn't say no. She also didn't say yes.

The last time anyone offered that there had been much more testosterone and chest pounding. It had been back in the fanciful make believe world of real life, the world that didn't exist to her anymore. Those events never ended up being for her as much as for the heaving gorilla egos involved. She'd always enjoyed watching men battle for her benefit. When had anyone offered something like that for her and not themselves?

"She's got a gun." Was her only warning, eyes glittering. "And I think she's got like 30 pounds on ya."

and be blue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:32 am
"Who doesn't?" He shook his head a bit, leaning against the arm of the chair to set his chin on his hand -- and watch Cee, considering. It probably wasn't a good idea to start these mini wars among hunters, not when they were all supposed to be on the same side, but that had never stopped anyone before, Ever thought. They fought. It was part of the deal. Not his favorite part, but yes, part.

"I'll think about it, but only if you tell me what you did to piss her off so much." His grin widened a hair as he said it. Ever could fiercely, loyally, defend Cee while simultaneously acknowledging she had probably been in the wrong.

iloveyoudie

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:49 am
"Nothin I swear! Well.. nothing she ain't do to me!" Had it been the seashell she chucked at her head? Or the middle finger? Maybe the butthole licking hand motions. Whatever. Why did everyone have to be so uptight?

It may have been clear from her claims of innocence that she was entirely not so. "Well I mean I was down on the ground and she hit me again.. that s**t wan't necessary." At least that was true.

and be blue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:40 pm
"...yeah, you shouldn't do that." His smile slipped away to something more thoughtful, instead, and Ever raised one shoulder in a brief smile. No more joking, then. He'd probably at least talk to Claude, if he could get a hold of the girl. Whether or not he could exact revenge was a totally different story.

"It's not the first time, though. I hear Rep did it to someone, at some point. But, uh." He looked her over, briefly. "Worse."

iloveyoudie

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:19 am
"I heard he killed a couple peeps." She clarified. "But I never know if shits exaggerated or not. They say they get pretty much everything that happens on camera. I ain't surprised if there's a few killers roamin around.."

Cee winced briefly as she decided she should attempt to get her bag. Had it always been this heavy? She just wanted to check her hair in a compact.

and be blue
sorry i got bombarded with orp tags and lost this

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:11 pm
If she'd asked, Ever would have helped her. Without the asking, though...he just watched her, thinking about that, and then shook his head. Eyes flicking up to her face again. His own was still serious, eyebrows knitted just a little. Thoughtful.

"I don't know, but I'd love to watch that footage." And another pause, a hesitation, his voice dropping. "The things Thompson's told me about some of the leads, it seems possible, but...in person, Rep's never seemed that bad, to me. It's just more of the twitter stupidity that seems to overtake everyone the second they start typing away on their phones..."

iloveyoudie

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:43 am
"AIn't no one act like that if they don't got mad problems.." Thankfully she'd managed the bag, pulled out a compact, and now was looking completely disgusted with herself in the mirror. "Like the whole 'i'm not gay how did this p***s end up inside me' thing? Like c'mon. Issues."

The intent of just looking at her reflection had turned into a need to fix herself up. It was an uncontrollable urge. A hairbrush was pulled out and her hair was fluffed and released to tumble down around her shoulders. It wasn't that she never wore it down, but it was an odd sight to see it natural and tangly and without prep-time put in.

"I could alwees ask Bix." She looked at Ever. "I think he knows all da s**t."

and be blue

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas