(And another couple month old rp to post. Wheee)

Quote:

s**t.....

Her wings hurt. Her shoulders hurt. Her entire body hurt. Everything ached and throbbed and begged her to slow down her unrelenting pace but she wouldn't. Pokerus grounded her teeth and forced her wings to flap even harder, to put as much distance between herself and her psychotic b***h of a aunt as possible. It was probably a really stupid thing to fly back to Amityville straight after her 'visit', since her first flight took her five hours, and she had been pushing herself even then. Not to mention that she had been exposed to all sorts of disgusting, and even poisonous water; Her aunt had a flair for using her FEAR to poison everything. Normally the effects wouldn't be so bad; a slight headache and a woozy feeling that would pass quickly after leaving her territory. But since she was pushing herself to her limits, allowing the poison to spread in her system with every beat of her wings, she wasn't feeling so good.

The smart thing would have been to fly at a higher altitude, to glide along the air currents and a leisurely pace until she reached the school. Instead she flew lower, flapping her wings to go even faster. So by the time she could see the large building that was Amityville she was so dizzy and exhausted she couldn't see straight. Sweat trickled down her chin as she tried to maintain a good posture to keep herself air born so she could find a spot to land her muscles were seizing up, the world began to spin...

"s**t" She cursed, wings crumpling as she took the fastest route to the ground by plummeting out of the sky.

Quote:

These jackdamned Kappas.

Tanvir's tail was dragging the ground, the plentiful spikes dragging small rivvets in the soil as he walked. There was a slight chill in the air, but at least there wasn't anymore ******** snow. The black dragon's trio of minipets had been quacking insistently at his dorm door for hours until he finally relented to take them outside for some fresh air and grazing. Why hadn't he eaten them yet? He kept asking himself that question. Probably because Pokerus thought they were cute. As long as he had these feathered annoyances, they could be his 'wingmen' when he had no earthly idea how to talk to the ghoul. They were always up to something stupid and could make her smile or laugh, and that was worth the irritation of the minipets. Maybe. Probably. .....Yeah.

He happened to be looking up into the sky, his wings flexing lightly as he considered rightly stretching them while the trio sifted about in the grass.

Tanvir hadn't expected to see the ghoul of his inner thoughts flying up there, but she was only flying - and awkwardly - for a few moments before her strength appeared to give out. In the instant it took him to feel the kick of panic to his chest, the dragon boil's wings had opened wide and he took to the sky. The Kappa scattered in a hurry from the noise and rush of wind, tilting their heads to peer up at their retreating Master. One of them flapped its wings and quacked in what could only be an envious fashion.

It took some frantic wingwork on his part to get to her before she got to the ground, and once Tanvir reached her, he maneuvered his body between Pokerus and the quickly approaching ground. There wasn't enough space or time for them to make any real landing, so he settled with pulling her against his chest, wrapping his wings around her to try and keep the impact from jarring her as hard as it could. Several feet from the ground, he aimed to let his body take the impact, knowing that it was probably going to be uncomfortable for him to be crashing onto his back.

Quote:

There were a few things she was expecting as she felt the wind whip through her hair while she fell towards her inevitable meeting with the ground. A s**t ton of pain was one, or perhaps even nothing as the impact could cause her to dissipate and reform back without having to put up with the aftereffects of her stupidity. Or maybe she was planning to level out again near the ground? She wasn't sure, as her head was spinning as much as the world was.

However, what she didn't expect was the flash of black in the form of Tanvir coming from nowhere to grab her, the feel of the cold metallic amour against her front as he pulled her close. By the time she realized what he had in mind (and recovered from her blushing embarrassment that she was being held by a boil), the ground had came up to meet them. The impact knocked the breath from her body, but she was largely sheltered from any real damage thanks to the larger boil cushioning her fall.

She was very thankful for this of course, but for the moment she wasn't about to express this thankfulness as she pulled herself off the dragon and kneeled in front of him.

"TANVIR!" She shouted in a half dazed panic, hands grasping the front of his amour and pulling up. "s**t you idiot are you alright?!" She began the frantic steps of making sure if he was dead or bleeding somewhere, hands patting him down the front then grasping a wing membrane to check for breaks. "Jack dam that was a nice flying maneuver but you don't need to get yourself killed on my account, I can take a few falls from ten thousand feet." She went to get up, placing a hand on his head to turn and look at the back but it seemed that quick movements of her head were not a good thing, and she began to sway. "Oh....I aint feeling so good....urk-"

And thus she crawled away, and if tanvir were listening he would hear her doing a good impression of his acid breath technique. Except instead of acid it was what she had for lunch being spilled onto the grass.

Quote:

The impact was more jarring than he'd anticipated it to be, and all of the wind in his lungs was ripped out with a dizzying thud. Inwardly, he was glad he'd clenched his teeth. Granted, his head still hurt like no tomorrow, but at least he hadn't bitten off his tongue or something dreadful like that. In fact, for about five seconds he was unconscious, until Poke shrieked and started to jostle him around. Waking was a terrible thing, met with what felt like the complete inability to breathe. He couldn't offer any words to her panic, but soon enough she crawled off anyway. Meanwhile, he rolled over onto his side and wheezed for air while the dragoness lost her lunch.

Quote:

There was still much cursing from poke as she tried to swear and bring up her lunch, to the point it sounded like she was making up a new language of rage and puke. Soon enough her stomach was empty and she crawled backwards, her vision sharpening once more as her head cleared up. Tanvir had only moved to one side, and inwardly she still felt ill but for different reasons now. Had he broken something?

Although it didn't make much sense to be so worried about him as a visit to the nurse would clear up anything that would be wrong. But she felt responsible for him, and since it was her fault he could be hurt she needed to do something about it.

getting to her feet, she half walked half stumbled towards the black dragon, ignoring her protesting arms as she bent down and slid one under his head. "Candlejack..." She cursed under her breath, other arm sliding under his legs. "If this hurts, start screaming." She said and lifted him with ease. There was a slight flinch as she waited for a sign from him that this was painful, and then took a few slow steps towards the dorms. She wasn't concerned about how heavy he was; even if he weighed a ton she was able to tap into her natural forms strength, so it was as if she was carrying him as a water dragon instead of a humanoid one. But for all her strength it didn't stop her legs from feeling like jelly from the long flight, and after a few steps she tripped and fell over.

Oh yes, she was amazing.

Quote:

He really didn't know how to properly protest being picked up, considering he had just remembered how to actually inhale and didn't want to wriggle too much. Why was she trying to carry him? Jack, he just needed to catch his breath. Didn't she know that? He took a more steadying breath and was all ready to kind request that she let him walk when they were on the ground again. Thankfully, this time it wasn't as violent a collision.

"Let's..." Tanvir managed, huffing still. "Let's try that again... But the other way around."

And he scooped her up off the ground like she had him, finding it a much more appropriate scenario. That, and she was the one that needed tended to; not him. He briefly mulled over the idea of taking her to his dorm... No, the air there was humid and thick and probably not the best for her. Instead, he settled for one of the nearest campus benches and eased her down into it, sitting alongside her so she had his shoulder to lean against.

"Are you... Alright? What happened?"

Quote:

Truth be told, she had no idea and was letting her mind come up with all sorts of ideas, each of them making her want to take action. But regardless of what she wanted to do her body was taking a time out, and she made no protest as she was picked up instead, letting her head rest against him as she was carried to a nearby bench.

"Ugh...So embarrassing..." The ghoul mumbled, ears twitching at the question. One she was sitting down she still used his shoulder for support, placing a hand on her forehead. She didn't have a temperature did she? Groaning a bit she eventually got around to answering. "I'll be fine. Just over exerted myself....I went to visit one of my relatives." She grimaced, visibly shuddering at the thoughts of that place. "...She is a c**t. So I got the hell out of there."

Quote:

He was patient in waiting for her response. Really, he was patient most of the time. His brows furrowed when she started mumbling, but he didn't interrupt.

The dragon wasn't sure what to offer when she'd finished, though. "I'm sorry that your relative is a c**t." The way he said it so easily made it quite obvious that he had no idea what the word meant. "But you probably should have stopped to rest... I can only imagine how far you flew to cramp yourself up like that."

Quote:

It was odd to hear a boil drop the c word so easily, and she had to wonder if he knew what he was saying. "Heh, I should of, but I just wanted to get away from my Aunt as fast as possible...And resting would of given me a chance to think..." Closing her eyes, she grit her teeth, trying to stop her hands from shaking. "I don't want to think about her, she's horrible in so many ways...." She grabbed the edge of the bench, gritting her teeth at unwelcome memories. That evil grin, her gruesome stories, those horrifying figures she called 'decorations'....

"Ugh...Jack dam it" She lifted her head slowly, and placing a shaking hand on tanvir's shoulder she hoisted herself to her feet, a little unsteady but at least she was standing.

"Umm..." Poke looked at Tanvir, considering something before looking away. "Could you..." A long pause followed. "...Help me get to...my dorm room?" She then turned away and pretended to be very interested in some trees. Because not only was she asking for help, but she was asking help from a dragon boil, and letting him into her dorm room.

Quote:

Tanvir hadn't protested, of course. It was only right that he helped her to her dorm, considering her state. What sort of respectable dragon would it have made him to leave her on her own? At least they hadn't terribly far to go. With her to direct him to the appropriate dorm room, he focused mainly on trying to take most of her weight without outright picking her up and literally carrying her there.