Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[LOG PRP] Oh Christmas Tree (Tanvir, Poke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:24 pm
( RP done from last christmas, have become unlazy and posting it BD wink

Quote:
There was snow falling from the sky now, adding to flurry that was already on the ground. Pokerus was doing her best to wade through the ever increasing levels of snow, as well as keep what little remained of her warmth. Because now it was just stupidly cold and she still had yet to get herself some warm clothes. She was hoping this was a temporary thing and the cold would soon be gone.

With a curse under her breath as she sunk waist deep into the snow, she clawed her way to one of the trees that now had plenty of christmas lights and tinsel wrapped around it. It appeared she wasn't the only one, for as soon as she drew close she heard excited barking sounds, coming from the tree itself.

"What the-?" She peered closely at the tree, and realized that it was a perfectly camouflaged foxfire hiding in the tinsel and lights. "...Well then." She amused herself with petting the fluffy creature, then picked it up and held it close for added warmth as it wagged it's little tail.

Quote:

"I don't like this."

He was talking to himself, really, since the black dragon's trio of small minipets seemed perfectly content to pay him absolutely no attention. The trio of Kappa waddled through the snow they were too light to sink nearly as deep as he into, quacking amongst themselves and stuffing the wiggling their bills into the mounds of snow for reasons that Tanvir had yet to determine. Surely there wasn't anything worth eating left on the frozen ground. He was convinced they were just amusing themselves. About the only sign of cold they were showing was when they plopped down to warm their feet after finding an interesting spot to root around for a little while.

The swamp-dwelling dragon's leather and chains (save, of course, for that stupid shackle) had been swapped out for warmer clothing and lots of it. He wore no less than five layers of mismatched colors and materials. It was all about warmth. He didn't even care past that. Who was he outside to impress? If anyone gave him so much as an awkward stare he'd told himself that the body would never be found in all of this blasted snow.

Tanvir stared hard at the merrily exploring Kappa, while strongly considering leaving them outside to freeze. The only thing that stopped him was the idea that his emergency food supply, small as it was, would be gone.

Quote:

"Haha, you're a excitable one aren't you?" The dragon ghoul smiled as the foxfire snuggled into her chest, falling quickly to it's adorable charms. That was until it's little ears perked, and then it began to yap loudly, trying to get out of her arms. Letting the minipet go she watched as it bounded off into the opposite direction. "Where're you going?" She called out, moving away from the tree to follow the pup. What if it got stuck in a snowdrift?

She soon saw it's destination; A group of green blobs in the distance were jumping about, and on a closer look she saw they were a group of kappa. The foxfire had wasted no time in barrelling into the group with excited barks as it found a new group of playmates. She would of watched them more if not for the spectacle that was Tanvir. The last time she saw him he was decked out. Now...he was still decked out. In a ton of sweaters, scarves, pants, and other sorts of warm clothing.

Poke could only stare at the black dragon. She then tried not to laugh, appearing as if she was holding her breath. Sadly she couldn't not hold this for long as a few snickers escaped. She still tried, for she didn't want to hurt his feelings or pride.

".....Sup....'snicker.".....it's a little cold isn't it....'Chuckle'"

Quote:

Tanvir heard the approaching yapping of a dog before it got to them, and he hadn't so much as looked in its direction. He didn't even appear alarmed when all three of the Kappa scattered in a wailing panic at the Foxfire that had suddenly come bounding after them and giving chase. Flapping wings and angry duck sounds were the only thing he expected to hear.

Then he heard a familiar voice. He froze... In a more figurative sense than what he was already experiencing.

"Pokerus..." Tanvir addressed casually. He was too cold to offer anything remotely close to a smile. In fact, when he realized just how hard it was for her to not laugh at him he leveled at her a deadpan stare.

Wordlessly, he drew his wings around himself to try and hide the majority of himself from view. Of course he didn't look much less laughable with the many scarves he'd tried to shield his wings from the air with. "I see you're not having any trouble."

Quote:

He wasn't making it any easier to stifle her laughter, and she had to close her eyes and force herself to stop before she could address him. "S-sorry. I couldn't help it. Those clothes just don't fit your image." As to his statement she just shrugged. "Actually I'm freezing my a** off, but I don't stay out here for long. It's a lot warmer inside." She then looked down at the foxfire who was whining for some attention. All it's new friends had flown away. "Aww, did you scare off all the ducks?" She picked it up again and leeched off it's warmth some more as she looked back to Tanvir. "Do you own those kappa?"

Quote:

The dragon snorted softly, clearly not amused. "Well, it's a lot better than being cold." To her further comment, he nodded and looked off in the direction of the Kappa. They'd found a new place a few yards away to shuffle through the snow again. "I'd prefer not being outside altogether... But, pets. Nothing mentioned of the dorms not being attached to the school itself..." Trudging through snow to get to class was just as unappealing. Really. Why did the main building have to be so damn far away? Although anything involving going outside in the cold counted as too far away right now.

"Yeah," he answered. "Just because I haven't eaten them. Yet."

Quote:
His snort was returned with a toothy grin on her part, following his gaze to the kappa whom had landed and were playing once more. The foxfire had noticed them too and was about to jump out of her arms, but she held tight this time. "Now, now, if you go chasing after them, they'll just fly away again." She was met with more insistent yapping and whining, and eventually she relented and let the mini run off again.

She then nodded. "Right. And don't forget the wind when it picks up. Have fun not freezing when it does that. Ugh, I had to track up a frozen mountain just to fight some jacking bears. I think I was frozen at least a dozen times." She wasn't kidding either.

She was about to remark about how cute the kappa were, until he mentioned about eating them. Her smile vanished for a second, before she began to laugh it off. The laugher sounded forced, as she put on a act to show she didn't care about a dragon eating one of their pets. Because it happened all the time. She shouldn't care, it was part of their nature.

"Ha! I suppose they would taste good. Ha ha...ha." She tried her best not to look at the group of minis, and really tried not to imagine Tanvir plopping a quaking duck in his mouth.

Quote:

This time the Kappa only angrily quacked and head-bobbed their displeasure, keeping distance and watching the Foxfire trot about. Two of the three plopped down into the snow to warm their feet, the other lowering its head and puffing out its chest in a comical claim of fearlessness.

The swamp dragon shuddered in exaggeration at mention of the wind. "One more reason to hate this weather... It's even colder to try and fly."

He had to backtrack his thoughts a moment when Pokerus spoke of mountains and bears. He blinked in confusion, brows knitting together. "Training, I take?" He probably wouldn't have climbed a mountain for anything right now, let alone for recreation. "Was it worth it?" Apparently she was more amused by the minipets than the passing comment, although he really didn't understand what was so funny.

Tanvir shrugged with one shoulder. "It's meat. Don't much care for the feathers, though."

Quote:

Oh, were they playing a game? The foxfire tiled it's head quizzically at the trio. They must be playing a game! It jumped to it's feet and puffed it's chest out too, jumping around on the spot and yapping loudly. This was fun!

Poke watched the dragon shiver at the mention of the wind, frowning slightly at the obvious discomfort he displayed. Tanvir must of really, really hated the cold. Perhaps it would be better to move somewhere warmer soon so he wouldn't freeze to death.

"Yeah. It was bitching hard training, and those bears were such a pain in the a**..." She paused as he asked her if it was worth it. Staring at him, she then broke out into a grin, her claws flexing as she channelled her FEAR. Soon Tanvir would see a aura surrounded the water dragon, the dark blue energy lifting off her in waves. Slitted eyes regarded Tanvir with a vicious grin, a quiet hiss emanating from her. Soon enough her display had ended as it was just to cold to do anything more at the moment.

"What do you think?" She was half interested to see if her battle aura display had worked.

Quote:

The angry Kappa lowered his head, which unlike canines was not a sign of submission. As the Foxfire yapped and bounced around, the feathered minipet watched... Then suddenly dashed toward the ball of fluff with the full intention of grabbing hold of and twisting its nose in his bill. Little bastards could and would leave bruises and welts on exposed skin if they wanted to.

The dragon gave a short, soft laugh. Bears were a pain in the a**. Thankfully, he'd never actually had to fight one. Of course, when one could morph into a gigantic, razor-toothed beast, it was easy to defend oneself from smaller animals. He looked impressed, actually, by the dragoness' display. He admired the aura that formed around her and gave an approving nod when she questioned him thereafter. "Pretty intimidating. Does it do damage, or just scare someone off?" He had to learn more about the various techniques that he could learn here. Best to ask such questions.

Quote:
Perhaps the pup was not used to displays of dominance and did not realize what the kappa was intending to do. Or perhaps it was just having too much fun. Whatever the case, the foxfire was suddenly facing with it's new friend biting him on it's sensitive nose. With startled loud yelps it bounced around trying to push the kappa off with it's paws, and once free it ran away from the group of mean ducks

With conformation from the other that her learned technique was quite good, she all but beamed (and let her ego inflate just a bit too.) "It does both depending on the situation. Right now that was only a display. Kinda like a dragon puffing up and saying '******** off now or I will eat you.' kinda thing. If I wanted to I could use it to boost my attack. Though it's a one time thing, it takes a while to recharge. And it's very easy to backfire, I could hurt myself in the process." Still, if she could impress first year dragons, just imagine what she could do with a hunter or horseman!

...probably nothing, as she thought about it.

"If you want, I can point you out where to find the mountain you got to climb." She said, then frowned. "I will warn you, the climb is half the battle, and the bears are no pushovers. Not to mention shape shifting is a no no." She folded her arms with a small scowl, then pouted. "A lot of places wont let you shape shift around here...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:18 pm
Triumphant, the offending Kappa stood tall (even if that wasn't saying much) and puffed out his chest proudly. Then, he waddled back over to his buddies in what could only be viewed as the waterfowl version of a strut.

"That's... Quite alright, thank you." Tanvir replied with a little smirk. "I'm not a fan of the idea, honestly. I'd much rather be able to use my wings and claws."

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:24 pm
"As would we all." Poke replied, then shivered as a gust of cold wind blew. "Jack it's freezing." Apparently the dragon ghoul wearing only a t-shirt and jeans in the snow was a little cold.

"I'm going inside before I freeze and dissipate. I'll see ya later." She replied, then turned to shuffle through the snow towards the warmer parts of the school.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games