Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Tangled Webs (Sammy Zar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Sammy was making her usual rounds, in this case she had an extra stop today. Zar was moving to the monster dorms and she had the filled out paperwork to drop off for him. Most students never got around to it, or didn't find it till someone moved to drop it off at the new location when they found a random notice slipped under their door. Taking a gamble she decided to check Zar's old dorm room first.

Venturing towards his room she could only hope it would be a short, and fairly 'polite' visit as far as both their attitudes could go.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:34 pm

It was by sheer chance that Zar was there that day, he had moved out of his old room a good bit before, but there were still a few boxes he'd been meaning to retrieve and simply had been putting off. He was picking one of them up in his arms when Sammy arrived, and as expected, his expression immediately turned rather chilly, defensive even. He was aware of the amount of fuss he'd made about Sammy living in the demon dorms, yet here he was, officially moving into someone else's dorms despite being a demon himself.

"Can I help you?" he asked, completely deadpan.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 pm
Sammy paused as she found herself face to face with Zar, slowly she raised the papers locking eyes with him. "Paperwork, actually," the flesh hand moved forward offering the papers then paused. "I'm sorry... your hands are full." She shifted tugging the papers back, folding them into her pocket again before moving to grab another box.

"You're still moving I'm guessing?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Zar nodded. "Yes, for however long until I graduate at least. I spend most of my time in another shape entirely lately, a shape that does not really fit in these dorms any longer." He locked the door with his tail and hefted up his own box, turning to walk, clearly assuming Sammy was volunteering herself to help him.

"I'll fill it out when I get to my room." he said briskly. "What about you, are you still being completely unreasonable about everything?" It had always been easy to just be hostile to Sammy. Though lately he found it just a little more difficult to be hostile to anyone, his instincts tended to veer more towards flirting than insulting. It was a terrible thought.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:50 pm
"Well if you've found a place that works better then all the more power to you. The paper work to expand a room in the demons dorms is always pain since no one wants to lose or move their own space." Box in arm she marched after the demon in what was turning out to be a rather level conversation.

"I don't think I'm being entirely unreasonable. Talk to TG, I've had him as a demon servant due to a little bet. I haven't treated him at all poorly and we actually seem to be.... getting along." She shrugged, "It's been nice having someone handle the paperwork, I think he gets a kick out of creeping on other demons lives and on goings through it."

Baneful

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff