After the last couple of encounters with Xyra - through the helpfulness of having Zaire around. Zel had decided it was time to quit sitting in his dorm and moping and actually TRY to make amends with Xyra. Sitting and pouting in his dorm wasn't going to get him anywhere and she certainly wasn't about to talk to him without prompting. So he'd sat down, and done something he hadn't done in a really, really long time.

He wrote a letter.

The Letter
Xy,

I know I already apologized in person - so I'm not going to repeat myself in this letter. You already know I'm sorry and you already know I regret doing what I did. I gave my reasons and though they might sound... perplexing... they were what they were and I can't excuse my actions for being good or ill. I was a terrible friend to you during that time and I completely understand your dislike of me.

But I want things to be like they were before. I... understand that may not be possible but I'd like the chance to make amends and be your friend again. Even if it's so you can spend more time with Zaire... I miss having you as a friend. You were my best friend and about the only creature here at Amityville that actually knows me. If anyone knows how sincere I am being right now - it's you.

Please meet me at the front of the library after classes if you are willing to give me a second chance...

Love Your friend,
Aezeloth

He folded the letter and moved out to her dorm, pinning his pin to the paper then slipping it under the door he continues on to the library. He would wait all night if need be. But he knew if by the next day he'd received no response from Xyra... then it wasn't meant to be.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg