Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 pm
It's a doughnut with chocolate icing, but you're right. It does look like a steak! xd It'd be better if they had barbecue ribs.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:15 am
Saikii
It's a doughnut with chocolate icing, but you're right. It does look like a steak! xd It'd be better if they had barbecue ribs.

If you're still holding the same item as you were when making this post, it's actually a Cinnamon Roll, not a doughnut. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:45 am
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

If you're still holding the same item as you were when making this post, it's actually a Cinnamon Roll, not a doughnut. whee
It's not. xD I don't like to keep my avi looking the same for very long. It makes me uneasy and I start thinking "This doesn't look great" or "What was I thinking." "I want something cute. I want something gorgeous! Time to change... Well that didn't work. Nobody said anything. Okay. Time to change again." sweatdrop It's a rather shrewd way of thinking. I prefer to try to outdo myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 am
Saikii
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

It's not. xD I don't like to keep my avi looking the same for very long. It makes me uneasy and I start thinking "This doesn't look great" or "What was I thinking." "I want something cute. I want something gorgeous! Time to change... Well that didn't work. Nobody said anything. Okay. Time to change again." sweatdrop It's a rather shrewd way of thinking. I prefer to try to outdo myself.

I have moments like that myself, especially when I don't have a specific theme in mind when I feel like changing into a new outfit. I usually go through two or three outfits until I finally find one that I'm happy with.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:00 pm
That,s one of those up points of evolving items (some) that have a variety of different pose options. (I'm thinking of the Zodiacal, Gogh Reed, and Seracila Pendant) Those three items alone grant more versatility than having 20 items usually.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games