Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Bright Stars in the Sky (Sitara and Raito)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:28 pm
This is a PRP between my Sitara and DarkenWolfWood's Raito.

User Image

Silver's Teepee

User Image

Darken'
s Teepee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:19 pm
Humming a happy tune, Tara trotted along in the forest, smiling at the birds that fluttered past her. Today just felt like it was going to be a wonderful day, the wind mare just knew it. She'd been venturing out more and more, something she enjoyed. She always headed back at night fall, just so her father wouldn't come looking for her, tearing apart the forest in his frantic search for her. She wasn't a filly anymore, she was a grown mare who knew exactly how to take care of herself. She knew to stay away from danger, and always be polite to everyone she met along the way. Stopping to nibble at some grass, the blue coated mare had to think. She was enjoying her travels yes, but she didn't think she she'd want to do this forever. She wanted a home and a family. A mate of her own and foals.

Lifting her head and continuing on, the wind mare couldn't help but smile. When it was her time to fall in love, she would. He was out there, and she would find him, someday. Lifting her head, the mare scented the wind and watched a butterfly flutter between flowers before landing on her nose. Giggling loudly, Tara watched the bug flutter off back to the flowers.

"Nice to meet you too little one!"

Continuing on, Tara headed toward the river, and path that would take her up to her favorite place near the mountains. The water was crisp and cool, and the shade the lovely trees provided kept her cool even in the drastic heat of summer. Beaming widely, the mare headed on, ready to face the adventures that awaited her.

DarkenWoodWolf

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:17 pm
Raito sighed as he stopped to take a drink from the river. The never ending practice was getting to him. Glow, stop glowing, glow, stop glowing. This place was close enough to home that he could do full body glows without having to worry about passing out someplace and not being able to stay safe.

But still, it was getting tiresome doing this day after day. He knew it was important that he practice, so he could be as strong as possible in the event of something happening, but... what he wouldn't give for a distraction right then, just something to give him an honest reason for a break. Standing back up straight, he spread his wings out wide, stretching them, trying to work up some umph to get going again. It wasn't like he'd been doing it since dawn or anything. For the past few weeks. Or anything like that.

It was somewhat sad that this was his existence. He'd met a foal a short time ago, and was hoping to be a unicorn who knew how to heal, but beyond that he had nothing going on. No friends, or potential friends. It was lonely. He wished that he had someone to share the days with. A companion, a mate, a friend. He was open to anything at this point.

Shaking his head, his mane flopping into his eyes, he focused on himself again, bringing out the light that was in his blood and making his whole body shine brightly. Raito didn't need to be standing there, making himself feel worse about his situation. He had to practice.

Silver Metallic Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:49 pm
Continuing on in a trot, Tara followed the bends and curves in the river, pausing periodically to drink and look at the many little fish that lived in this part of the river. Peering over a deeper portion of the water, the blue coated mare watched the flashes of silver in the water with a smile. They continued on with their little lives, happily going on about their fishy business. Whatever that may be.

Getting back to her journey, the mare hummed a tune, taking in the world around her. It was a hot day, one of the hottest this year, and he would know. This dark coat attracted heat like a moth to a flame, and after another burst of speedy travel, the mare stopped again for another drink.

As she leaned down, the mare caught a strange reflection on the glassy surface of the water, stalled by a beaver damn not far down from her position. Lifting her head, the winged mare stared in flat out amazement. There, not 40 yards from her, stood a GLOWING stallion. Shaking her head, worried she was having some sort of heat induced hallucination, Tara blinked hard. When she reopened her eyes, he was still glowing and she clearly wasn't crazy.

That fact is sometimes up for debate... the mare mused, taking the the glowing stallion. It had taken her a moment, but she'd spotted his horn and tail. He was clearly part unicorn, but his wings were defiantly something she'd never seen before. Plus that whole glowing thing was new. Deciding she needed to know exactly what breed this... handsome stallion was, the mare called out a greeting.

"Hello there!"

DarkenWoodWolf

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:27 pm
Jolted out of his practice, Raito flared brightly, enough to hurt anyone looking at him, and dimmed slowly until he was just himself again, a trace of the glowing in his horn. He looked up, suddenly drained of energy, and spotted a beautiful dark coated mare standing not far from him. He blinked at her, trying to make his brain work enough to muster up a nice greeting.

"One moment please." He drifted over to the river and stuck his whole head in the cool water, shocking himself awake, at least for a little while. Drawing himself up with a gasping breath, he shook his head, water flying from his mane.

"Sorry, you startled me." He addressed the mare, stepping closer because it was no way to have a conversation, standing that far apart. "I didn't know there would be anyone else here today."

He took the time to look at her again, the elegant markings around her neck and the lovely pattern on her wings and face. She was truly a remarkable beauty, and she had such lovely wings.

That was one thing he missed, being able to fly with someone. Maybe she would want to take a trip around the mountain with him. His wings felt weak, just thinking about it. Maybe some other time.

Riato stopped when he was close enough that they could have a decent conversation and folded his wings, tail twitching back and forth behind him. "I am Raito, and if I can say so, it is remarkable to meet someone so lovely."

Silver Metallic Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:44 pm
Tilting her head, Tara watched the stallion. He was obviously exhausted, and the blue mare wondered what exactly he was doing to make himself so tired. How how the heck he glowed like the lightning bugs she and her brother had chased as foals. Approaching the male, she took him in. Strong, and large, the stallion was obviously a breed she had never seen before. His coloring was light and almost sparkled in the sunshine. The close her got, the more she was sure. This stallion was, to borrow a word from a dear friend, a stud.

And his HAIR. Gods above, she'd never seen anyone who looked like him. And she liked that.

Grinning, the mare nodded, ruffling her wings. "I should be sorry! I interrupted... whatever it is you were doing." Giving him a sheepish smile, the mare watching him. Her tail curled, and she shifted on her hooves, dipping her head in a greeting to the male.

"Raito? Its a pleasure. I'm Sitara. But, everyone calls me Tara." Blinking at the male, she was stunned into silence for a moment. He called her what? Lovely?

Oh my...

Coughing, the mare looked down for a moment, trying to reign in her blush. "Oh... Um, thank you. You are very sweet, thank you. "

Smooth Tara. Real smooth.

DarkenWoodWolf

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:47 pm
Raito let her approach him, thinking she might be more cautious because of his wings. It wouldn't be the first time he was mistaken for a Kalona. But she didn't seem like she was afraid of him. She seemed more like she was interested in him, looking him over.

"There is no need to be sorry." He soothed quickly, not wanting her to leave. It wasn't like he often had company, and he so desperately needed a distraction from his work. "I was just practicing. Which I do every day so... I am glad you interrupted, to be honest." He laughed a bit. "It can get a bit old, doing it over and over again. But, needs must if I am going to get stronger." Clearing his throat, he smiled. "It is nice to meet you, Tara, if I may. And thank you for providing such a nice distraction to my work."

Raito smiled softly at her, finding the blush and the bit of a stammer over such a simple compliment kind of cute, actually. "I am only speaking the truth as I see it, Tara. If I were being sweet, I would embellish a little and say that you were, by far, the most beatuiful Soquili I have ever actually met. And still, I would be telling the truth." And that was true, of all the Soquili he'd met, she was by far the most beautiful. Of course, he hadn't met many others yet.

Even with that, he didn't think he would be changing the statement any time soon.

He continued to smile at her, waiting to see how she would react to that simple statement of his. Beads of water rolled out of his mane, leaving tracks down his neck, so he shook his head, spraying water everywhere. "Um, oops?"

Silver Metallic Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:37 pm
Tail slowly swaying behind her, Tara huffed her bangs from her face before tossing him a grin. She was curious about what exactly he was practicing, and it was clear. Whatever he was doing was a breed trait, and she was going to find out exactly what breed that was. Pacing to the side, still watching him, Tara noted a few other, subtle differences, but she wasn't able to figure out what he was.

"Well, I'm happy to provide a distraction, if that's what you need!" Smiling, the mare stretched out her wings and ruffled the feathers before returning them to her sides. "Even I'f I'm not exactly sure what you were practicing."

When he called her the most beautiful Soquili he'd ever seen, Tara couldn't help the grin and laugh that pulled on her face. Now she knew this stallion was a sweetheart. No one had ever called her that, not even her own father. "Well, if were being truthful around here... You are DEFIANTLY, the most handsome stallion I have ever seen." Winking, the mare tossed her hair and watched him, grinning widely.

The mare decided she should hold off on asking the Stallion his heritage, figuring the two of them needed to be better antiquated before he divulged that sort of information. He seemed friendly enough, but she didn't want to ruin their budding....whatever this relationship was.

DarkenWoodWolf

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:22 pm
Lights flickered along his wings and down his back all the way to the tip of his tail. He didn't mean too, really, he was just happy that she was willing to spend some time with him. He'd been alone for so long just the thought of an afternoon with someone, especially someone as beautiful as she, was enough to make him lose control a little bit. Just a little. He shook his head a bit, his braid thudding against the side of his neck.

He laughed softly, musically. "I was practicing my light show. It's... a trait that I was born with. Still, just because I was born with it doesn't mean that I can't get better at it. The more fine my control is, the more useful it is. Like...." Raito concentrated the light at the tip of his horn, making it grow brighter and brighter until it would hurt to look at it for a moment, then it let the power go, trails of light spiraling down his horn and into his hair before vanishing. "That. With that, I could blind an opponent, or use a less bright version to guide a friend. That sort of thing." He explained with a smile.

"But, honestly, I am so glad for the distraction." Raito grinned outright at her laugh. He liked the sound of it. "Well, then we are quite a pair, aren't we?" He took a few steps forward, bold. "What does the most lovely mare want to do today? Just name it, and we shall make heads turn and tongues wag."

Silver Metallic Dragon

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff