• Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:28 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-
AriaWolfen
-Cherry Cher Boop-
AriaWolfen

Sure I'd love to do childhood friends with you. Could you make it? I'll reply sometime later today.

Sure ill make it. Are you trying to play boy or girl

Forgot to ask if you wanted to do real or anime?

Either can go but we can do human. Did you want girl or guy?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:23 pm
AriaWolfen
-Cherry Cher Boop-
AriaWolfen
-Cherry Cher Boop-
AriaWolfen

Sure I'd love to do childhood friends with you. Could you make it? I'll reply sometime later today.

Sure ill make it. Are you trying to play boy or girl

Forgot to ask if you wanted to do real or anime?

Either can go but we can do human. Did you want girl or guy?

Girl.  

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:43 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-
[
Here we go again-1x1
(fem) and (ma) have been dating for almost a year, but have had multiple fights. Although they do love each other they are constantly getting on each other's nerves and even though their friends all tell them to give it up, they can't bring themselves to say "let's break up". Until (fem) catches (ma) with one of her friends and she loses it. She says the words they never dared to say, and she had disappeared from his life. He regretted for a long time, it was a long time before he could even look at other girls. It's been 2 years since then and he is strangely drawn to a tiny bakery. As he enters, he sees none other than (fem) and goes to apologize. But she doesn't remember him?

I would love to do this with you! I've been wanting to do something like this for ages. I play both males and females and do real or anime pictures.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am
Experiment_number_626
-Cherry Cher Boop-
[
Here we go again-1x1
(fem) and (ma) have been dating for almost a year, but have had multiple fights. Although they do love each other they are constantly getting on each other's nerves and even though their friends all tell them to give it up, they can't bring themselves to say "let's break up". Until (fem) catches (ma) with one of her friends and she loses it. She says the words they never dared to say, and she had disappeared from his life. He regretted for a long time, it was a long time before he could even look at other girls. It's been 2 years since then and he is strangely drawn to a tiny bakery. As he enters, he sees none other than (fem) and goes to apologize. But she doesn't remember him?

I would love to do this with you! I've been wanting to do something like this for ages. I play both males and females and do real or anime pictures.

Mkay! I'd like to play the female and I think it would be cool to use anime pics. Could you make it and I'll post first?  

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:37 am
-Cherry Cher Boop-
Experiment_number_626
-Cherry Cher Boop-
[
Here we go again-1x1

Mkay! I'd like to play the female and I think it would be cool to use anime pics. Could you make it and I'll post first?

Okay c:  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces