Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:22 pm
General Information
Name: Moxxiie
Position Trying For: Teepee Manager
Do you have AIM? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM?
What's your availability like? I'm available almost all the time
When is the best time to get a hold of you? During the day and evenings
What timezone are you in? EST
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job?

Theia - Colorist - about 5 months (shop in hiatus)
Woof - Colorist, Manager, Certist - about 6 months (shop in hiatus)
Savah Arda - Colorist, Manager, Co-Owner, Certist - 2 years (shop now closed)
Talon - Colorist, Certist - about 6 months
Nikku Island - Colorist - about 6 months (shop now closed)
Mikku Island - Colorist - about 3 months (shop closed)

Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior?

Agneza, Sylverstar - worked with at Theia
LunaRei_SilverBlood - worked with at Talon
DarkHeartedSorrows - worked with at Woof
Natelie, tefla, Looneytaz82, catmagick - long time friends and regulars at Savah Arda

Teepee Manager Specific Information
Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week? Yes, I understand
Is such activity going to be a problem? Nope, I'm on gaia all the time as it is
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? Yes, I will let someone know if I need a reprieve
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? PM them to ask them to correct their form, showing them which part was filled out wrong
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? Ask them again, and perhaps suggest something to help them fill it out correctly, or what they might not understand so that we could figure it out together
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I love the shop, love the pets and people. I have always wanted to be part of the Soquili staff and hoped to one day apply for some position or another.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I have an obsession with my own teepee. I'm constantly updating something in there, be it codes, links, banners, images, etc. I know my way around the coding and think I could do a good job with updating teepees, and would do it in a timely manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:55 pm
General Information
Name: Ryuukishin
Do you have AIM? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM? N/A
What's your availability like? I'm usually on Gaia a few hours a day, except during finals season!
When is the best time to get a hold of you? Depends on the semester. Anyone can leave me offline messages on AIM or contact me via PMs, however.
What timezone are you in? PST
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? Yes. I owned about five shops and worked in about fifteen. I haven't recorded the length, but in most cases I stayed with the shops until they became inactive and died.
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? xxx Yuki Bear xxx and LunaRei_SilverBlood

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week? Yes! I've run a handful of shops on my own in the past and have a good idea of what'll be expected of me!
Is such activity going to be a problem? Only during finals perhaps; this would vary per semester, but at most, it would be four times a year.
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? That depends! I can communicate when doing customer service-esque work (eg. answering questions); otherwise, I'm usually very shy. If life starts to get hectic, I would notify the manager in charge. If I feel I'll be gone for an extended period of time, I'll try my best to stick around until we can discuss what will be done during my absence, and I can hand out instructions if anyone unfamiliar with the work will be covering for me.
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? In situations like these, where activity is high and a number of people may have similar confusions, I find it best to quote people! (With PMs, there may be a delay between messages if staff choose to work on a bulk at a time, and it can easily flood an inbox. However, if it is preferred that I keep such messages private, then I would be more than willing to accommodate!) If many people are confused by the same thing, I'll try to find the source of the problem and correct it ASAP. If I quoted the user and see no response within a week while they've been active, I'll try PMing them in case their quote notifications are off. In addition, if I feel the matter requires more privacy, I'll PM the individual.
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? I would PM them offering help and tips. I would try to be as descriptive as I can so that one message will be enough; but just in case it's not, I'd also encourage the user to ask me questions.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I hang around the shop often! Unfortunately, I no longer have time to back read the thread like I used to, but I enjoy helping out whenever I see anyone with a question or concern.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I enjoy managerial work (sometimes even more than coloring haha) and would love to be able to pick it up again! This position wouldn't impede too much, if at all, with my other coloring duties, as it can easily be done in my spare time between homework and classes -- that is, time slots so short I wouldn't consider coloring at all.

Note: I've applied for three positions! I would be happy with any of them, but if preferences are needed, they are: Teepee > Stat > Cert. Thank you!  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:06 pm
General Information
Name: ArashiX
Do you have AIM? Yes
What's your availability like? Evenings and weekends for several hours or "around" most of the day, respectively. I can be reached by phone (or facebook messenger) and may consider tracking down a message system so I can have AIM on my phone. You can also reach me via PM.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? Generally any time. I get home around 6pm MDT/CST (depending on the time of year) and have to make supper, but I try to be in easy reach during the day, regardless.
What timezone are you in? I spend half the year MDT, the other half CST...and I only live in one place. I'm the time-piece that knows when the times change and who will be the same time as me and who jumps an hour back or forward in comparison.
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? I took over The Lucky Noodle for a while after Meha left it between another user and myself. I think I ran/managed it for about a year or more (I also coloured and did some editted pets, but I've let what skills I harvested fall off). Unfortunately, I was more or less alone and had to deliver all the good/bad news, so it got really stressful after a while, and Meha came back in.
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? You could possibly talk with Mameha Otome (former and now current owner of The Lucky Noodle).

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week? I sure do.
Is such activity going to be a problem? Not that I currently foresee!
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? o.o Obviously talk with Uta and/or Mind (or Mal, but Mal's busy IRL~) and get a temporary solution for covering my absence~
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? Politely point it out, either via PM or quoting in the teepee thread.
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? Continue talking to them--walk them through the form. If it continues to happen, escalate to Mind/Uta, or ask for suggestions on how to handle it.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I'm a pleasant person and pretty easy to get along with. I also take the time to chat with some of the current staff and plot with them, but it doesn't take away from the other things I do. I've been eagerly looking forward to this because I've seen the Teepee Mule's signature saying hiring would be soon. I think it's a fantastic opportunity to be part of the shop and lend an extra hand when I have time, over and above managing the teepees~
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I write on a daily basis and actually work constantly with BBCode. If I'm having issues with it, I'm proficient in finding out how to code what I'm trying to do, or figure it out on my own and come up with a creative solution. Copy and pasting (and then previewing to check to see if all the code works (or finding mistakes and fixing them)) and finding blunders in BBCode is something I'm proficient with.

I haven't tried my hand at creating an incredibly lavish layout, but, I actually have an example of the kind of work I'm able to do. I'm pretty darn sure I can handle cut and paste stuff! ;D

Basic Bio Example
My Bio Template (may update in the future, and then I have to replace the same layout for two other characters)
David Bio Template (I made this layout for a friend that was impressed with my skills--I'm still super pleased with the look (and he is, too!)...and even go in and fix things that he moves out of whack)

Perhaps I could create a basic layout that gives things some spiffiness without giving the stat managers a headache to wade through coding?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:53 pm
General Information
Name:
Nayci
Position Trying For:
Teepee Manager
Do you have AIM?
Yes (syear03)
N/A
What's your availability like?
Monday through Friday after 4:30pm as I work full time. Weekends are open unless stated otherwise earlier in the week.
When is the best time to get a hold of you?
Any time honestly. I check my phone during breaks at work. However, on a normal basis, any time after work during the week is best. Weekends I’m free pretty much all day.
What timezone are you in?
PST
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job?
Shakaiyo – General Manager under Nephilim Queen (2009-2010) , General/RP Manager under Ktns (2010-2012), and then RP Manager/Certist under Akira-Kisho, Revel1984, and Caitlin Hellstorn(2012-2013 when it closed).
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior?
Uta, Hanging Gallow, Amirynth, Revel1984, and Caitlin Hellstorm.

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week?
Yes I do~
Is such activity going to be a problem?
Nope!
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do?
I would have to say yes. I work at Social Security as a teleservice representative so I’m always communicating laws, regulations, and what people need to do on a daily basis. Should life start to get hectic I’d definitely let someone on staff know as soon as possible. And if anything, ask for a bit of help if it got too bad. (Hopefully that would never be the case but things do happen.) Key thing here is communication. You communicate with head staff/supervisors and things get worked out. Less stress for everyone, customers and staff.
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do?
I would quote them with their form (incorrect portions I would highlight in red) and ask them to fix it and repost.
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation?
Instead of quoting them in the teepee additions thread I would send a PM indicating that they need to pay more attention to what is being asked of them. (This would be in a civil and straight forward PM) and unfortunately I cannot do anything about it until they fix it completely.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff?
I’ve been in the shop since 2009 and fell in love. The shop has always been there for me and I would like to give back to those people, even if we have never talked, in return. This place has been a home away from home. I love to talk to people and I love working with others to create a place that people can enjoy creatively. I like to think I’m easy going and pleasant to be around. I do like my rules to be in place and followed of course, but I don’t get upset or angry when they don’t.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager?
As a part of my job and previous employment, I’ve worked with a lot of people. Communication has been the biggest portion of all my jobs. I’ve also done a lot of database entry as well as coding. My job at Social Security speaks for itself. I’m working with over 60 million people’s accounts to keep track of. All their information is at my fingertips and through my coding I am able to communicate with my callers to help them with the issues they present to me.  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:26 am
General Information
Name: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Do you have AIM? Yes
What's your availability like? I'm on when I'm off from work or in the evening. I work during the day and on most weekends. So my time is limited to the evening time unless I'm off.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? Evening
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? I did, a very very very long time ago. The shop was called Anthrobreedables and I was a colorist there. It isn't around anymore.
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? Sadly, I do not. The only one that could have was Deejaye and she left Gaia.

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week? Yes I do.
Is such activity going to be a problem? It shouldn't be, but I will be more busy come October or November.
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? I would contact someone immediately. Uta or Mind preferably, but I would let someone know.
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? I would let the person know over a PM that they filled out the form wrong and let it slide for this one time.
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? I would let them know once again over a PM that they keep filling the form out wrong. I would explain to them nicely that they have to follow the form that is posted (and use that one only). I would try to be as civil and nice as I can. I don't like to fight or start fights, so I would make sure it didn't get blown up for whatever reason.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I am always in the shop whether it be posting or lurking. It's really the only shop I'm in anymore. I am a team player as long as others allow me to be. I am rather nice and easy to approach. I don't play favorites and believe in being fair with everyone even if I feel ill about them. I have been looking for a way to be part of the shop for a long time now. My coloring skills aren't up to par so that is off the table and I can't cert well either. So this would be an opportunity to help out and be part of a place where I love my characters so much.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I can be a bit OCD about things especially with teepee's. I'm not always up to date with my teepee, but I would make sure I don't fall behind or at least try not to. I don't like leaving jobs unfinished especially when I'm the only one who will do said job.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:15 pm
General Information
Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Do you have AIM? Yes
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM? -
What's your availability like? I work 9am-5pm Monday – Friday. I check gaia every morning around 6:30am-7am before work. If needed I can check gaia from 11:30am-12:30 during my lunch. But otherwise I get home around 6pm and at that point I have my Lappy and can work. I’m accessible every weekend unless I let you know beforehand ( Like going away on a trip ) which only happens less than a hand full of times a year.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? I check gaia every morning around 6:30am-7:00am. I can get texts while at work if I need to jump on AIM but because of my job I have to be careful it's customer service so unless it's a problem/needs my immediate attention anytime after 5:00pm is best. I get out of work at 5 and home around 6pm.
What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

Owner/colorist/cert/owner list manager/thread manager of: Cafe de la Vie from 2007 - 2012
Colorist/Owner/Owner list manager/thread manager of: Talon from 2011ish - 2014

Worked with at Talon
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Revel1984
Little Yellow Jacket
Ryuukishin
JetAlmeara

Worked with at Cafe de la Vie
one over three
Graceangel

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week?[/b[] Yes!
Is such activity going to be a problem? Nope
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? I am! This is something that I have to deal with at my RL job. If I started to fall behind I would contact my higher up and let them know. I would ask to make a post via the teepee mule that I've fallen behind but I am working to get caught up or that something in my life has come up so I could keep the shop goers informed. And if for some reason I'm not able to work I would discuss what options there are available to me with the higher up.
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? If it's a simple fix / information I have access too I would take care of it and let the customer know to keep an eye out for that in the future. If it's not information I have access too easily I would ask the customer for the information/ fill in the form again and send it over again. If it's posted in a thread I would quote them and ask them to fix the form and post again.
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? I would PM them and speak with them directly. I would highlight the area that's incorrect and ask them to re submit the form.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I’ve been a part of the shop for a long time, since 2004. And I’ve grown with the shop, from being immature and demanding/not understanding how the shop ran to mature and understanding how things really work and what's important. I might not post all the time but I’ve lurked and I’ve watched the shop grow and change.

I work well with others and my current RL job(s) is Customer Service so I think that helps with an active and high paced shop like Soq, having that experience and knowledge on how to work with customers and know when to ask for help from co-workers and how to work well in a group. I enjoy my part time/seasonal job of working PAX, a larger gamer expo where I get to help the show run smoothly and keep the attendee’s safe. I’m a hard worker and I enjoy working behind the scenes so to speak. I’ve worked in shops before so I also have gaia shop experience.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I enjoy the behind the scenes working. I think it'd be fun to help out with Teepees and keeping them updated for people. I do enjoy data entry I do most of the cataloging at my current RL job. I have plenty of time and I'm not a student nor do I have children so I have few distractions and I'll always know well in advance if I'm going on a trip with happens less then a handful times a year.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:35 pm

General Information
Name: Kyrieko
Do you have AIM? Yes! Also have Skype (which I am always signed into)~
What's your availability like? Evenings and a couple days off work during the week.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? Evenings
What timezone are you in? MST
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? Yes, I worked for a good little length of time in the shop, Lilium Hallow as an RP Manager. Currently working in the shop, Hell Bound, as a certist!
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? Kuroopu, Eauo, Zight, Uta, Miss Cherie, Skiborne

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week? Yes!
Is such activity going to be a problem? Nope! I am usually on daily after work and can easily devote an hour of my time a day to work on stuff.
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? Yes. I have no fear or shame in telling someone that I am falling behind, or asking if someone could take over temporarily while I am out of town or have a rough week at work with little time off.
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? Quote them and simply request they add/change whatever needs to be changed and assure them I'll get things done asap for them!
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? By repeating the steps above while also asking for them to possibly look over the front page again, to make sure they understand how to fill the form out correctly and let them know that if they are confused by something, or need clarification on any part, to PM me and I can give them more personalized assistance.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I love being around the shop and enjoy everyone in it and am a fun individual to have around! I'm always about, whether it's just lurking and posting a bit to seeking more RP partners to work with!
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I have a tendency to constantly work and rework my own Teepee, finding I really enjoy messing around with the coding and the looks. Being able to help someone else get their start on this would be right up my ally!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:16 pm
General Information
Name: -[The Spoof]-
Do you have AIM? Yes - spoof2468chan
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM? n/a
What's your availability like? I'm at least passively online for most of the day. Actually paying attention to Gaia for a couple hours a day in the evenings - all day on a day off. For the semester I'm going to have one weekend day and Wed completely off, and be done with classes by 4pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? Evenings or late afternoons.
What timezone are you in? CST
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? Yes, I briefly (as in I was an active employee for like a month) worked in Sandpaints. I also ran my own RP guild for...4 or 5 years? From 2006-ish to 2011 I think.
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? faithofthefallen, dolphingurl, AlexiaSilver, Mindsend

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week? Yes!
Is such activity going to be a problem? Not at all.
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? Let people know asap so that the shop isn't blindsided by me disappearing. The semester is starting and while I know I'm going to be busy, I can pretty much point to which weeks are going to be the worst and plan accordingly because of syllabuses. As for unexpected things like maybe a family member dying or me getting sick, again just let people know asap.
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? Shoot them a PM and let them know to correct it.
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? If they are ignoring the PM's I keep sending them regarding their form I would probably escalate it to whoever I would be reporting to above me in the shop.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I love the shop and have been in it since mid-2009. I enjoy interacting with people and have very good customer service skills IRL. I get along with almost everyone I meet and can remain professional/pleasant even when my personal life might be causing me to be in a bad mood for whatever reason. I know a lot about the shop so besides the duties of Teepee Manager I could answer questions for people in thread and/or would feel comfortable hunting for answers for them.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I enjoy creating/formatting threads and data entry, and the kind of busy work that I imagine keeping Teepees up-to-date requires.  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:00 pm
General Information
Name: cyhorse
Do you have AIM? Yes - cyhorse1
If Not, would you be willing to get AIM? n/a
What's your availability like? I have classes until noon, then work on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I usually get on for at least an hour each day.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? After noon until 10-11pm
What timezone are you in? Central
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? No
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? None orz

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week? Yes
Is such activity going to be a problem? Nope
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? Yes I am. If I know life is about to get hectic (ex: final exams), I will let Mind and Uta know beforehand. If I am not able to tell them ahead of time, I will notify them immediately or as soon as I can when things start to get hectic and let them know whether it will be long term or short term.
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? PM the individual and point out the areas that were filled out wrong. I would be willing to underline, bold, or change the color of the information that needed to be changed.
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? I would send them a PM and explain to them what they are doing wrong. If they need me to go through the process with them (not for them) I would be willing to do whatever it takes to help them completely understand what is needed to fill out the form correctly and avoid constant errors.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I have been in the thread for quite a while now (about when the birthstone event ended). I try to be polite and friendly when in thread and Soquili Staff should be friendly and welcoming of new individuals as well as people that have been in the thread for a while.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I love working on organizing my teepee. I enjoy looking through other people's teepees and seeing how they fix their teepees. I am a little OCD about things like this (list making, filling out forms, etc.) and I would be happy to help keep track of teepees and assisting others with working on their teepees. Although my teepee may fall behind sometimes, I hate to let other people down. I wouldn't let the teepees fall behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:18 am
General Information
Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Do you have AIM? Yes
What's your availability like? Around 8am to 10pm Sunday to Thursday and 8am-midnight Friday/Saturday
When is the best time to get a hold of you? During the day
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? Manager of Wild: The Western Fontier - now closed
Co-Owner/Colorist at Nequus - currently on a major hiatus as lineart gets a complete overhaul
Game Manager at Harvest Moon: Misty Seas of Avian Island - shop is currently in set up mode
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? JetAlmeara, Kirowyn Love

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week? Yes
Is such activity going to be a problem? No
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? Yes. If I find that I have less time to do my job because life is getting too hectic I would contact one of the shop managers to let them know of the issue, ask them for assistance in completing this job is necessary and give them a time frame of when I should be available full time once again.
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? I would contact the customer and let them know that they have filled out the incorrect form, show them which form is the correct one to use and explain why that particular form needs to be used. I would also let them know if they have any concerns or questions about the forms or which ones to use to PM me. Mistakes happen from time to time as that is human nature and I don't mind helping people find their way to the correct form or answer.
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? I would once again contact that customer to see what I can do to resolve the issue by myself. Mistakes happen from time to time, but repetitive mistakes might mean that the person truly doesn't understand the forms. I would explain to them why there are different forms and the importance of using the correct form and tell that that any questions, concerns or issues that they may have with them can be PMed to me directly. If I am unable to resolve this issue then I would sent the issue to shop management.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? Well I truly love this shop and I think that being able to help run a shop that I love is a great way to see that it is running smoothly for everyone.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I am very organized person, making lists and keeping things of importance thoroughly up to date brings me a great sense of happiness and accomplishment. Keeping the teepees updated regularly will not only make me happy but the customers, this will also make it easier for other staff (such as the stats manager) to do their jobs as well, which I feel is very important.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:41 pm
General Information
Name: Thalea
Do you have AIM? Yes -- marquisevt
What's your availability like? I am currently very available.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? Whenever, I have AIM on my phone.
What timezone are you in? Pacific
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? No
Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? I do not have shop references but here are some individuals who can vouch for me Shikon Miko, XBlind-DarknessX, Nyx Queen of Darkness, Hanging Gallow

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week?[/b[] Yes
Is such activity going to be a problem? Not at all
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? Yes I am good with communicating with others, if my life starts getting hectic or I am falling behind, I will communicate my predicament but also try to eat the elephant one bite at a time.
If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? Reach out to the customer first by PM and in a polite manner tell them what they did wrong and offer to help if they continue to be confused with the form creation.
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation? PM them and tell them politely that they are filling out the form wrong. I would tell them that if the form keeps being filled out wrong, it will keep them from getting their soquili put in their teepees in a timely manner.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff? I am a nice person, easy to get along with. I have been around soquili since 2008 and have loved being a part of it. I love being helpful and like getting things done.
Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager? I am very organized and I enjoy doing the formatting stuff on gaia, I did my own teepee and even did my friend because I find it fun. Teepees would just be allowing me to do that. I like getting things done on a timely manner.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:44 pm
General Information
Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Do you have AIM? Yes
What's your availability like? It's pretty much wide open. I'm almost entirely flexible to however I'm needed.
When is the best time to get a hold of you? I am almost always on from 6pm-3AM EST, at least
Have you worked in any shops before? If so, which ones and how long and what was your job? I have. I maintained and owner's list for a shop about...four or five years ago. I don't recall the name, but I'm not sure it matters as the owner left gaia and the shop has been closed longer than I can remember.

I also helped with world creation in Darkmoon Dancer's Phantasm of Eons. However, DD is on an indefinite hiatus and the shop was only open briefly before it closed.

Do you have any past shop references or individuals who can vouch for your professionalism and good behavior? Because of the reasons listed above, I don't really have shop references. However, I do have personal references who are willing to vouche for me.

At h e a r t
Mahogany Sunset
RockerWolfie1616
Thalea
Bardess Ookami

Do you understand this job is almost a daily thing, if not at the very least every few days, and definitely once a week? Yes, I do and it will not be a problem.
Is such activity going to be a problem? Not at all
Are you good at communicating with others? If life starts to get hectic, or you start falling behind, what would you do? I like to touch base with people and keep them informed of how things are going. If things should start becoming too hectic for whatever reason, I have no problem asking for help and/or explaining my difficulties.

I typically like to hustle on through it. I get great satisfaction out of finishing things.

If a customer fills out one of the forms wrong, what would you do? I would let them know that the form isn't done correctly. I would then explain that it is essential to fill out the form right so that teepee additions go as smoothly as possible. If the form is filled out correctly it makes it easier to update the teepee correctly and provides less work for the customer (since they would not have to redo the form or clarify on it)
If that same customer consistently fills out the form wrong, how would you handle the situation?

I would step back from the PM for five or 10 minutes to make sure I typed nothing in anger. I would check with my superiors to find out what the protocol is if someone consistently fills out the form wrong (should I hold off on updating until it's done correctly? Or should I update to the best of my ability with what information I have and can acquire?)

This way I can make sure how the shop wants me to handle it/how strictly to handle it.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit as Soquili Staff?

I am for the most part even tempered and I like to please people. I try to be as kind and understanding as possible. I have managed a large group of writers and taught a K-5 class as a Senior in highschool until a substitute could be called in. Both of those things require patience and understanding.

Why do you think you'd be a good fit as a Teepee Manager?

I love updating things and fixing them just so. I'm patient and I try to be easily approachable--both of which would be useful with the job.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:03 pm
Thank you for your consideration, but I would like to withdraw all of my applications for hiring at this time for personal reasons.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff