Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Major Ghoul Problems. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:23 pm
What was he worried about? What wasn't he worried about. Poor Riyo. Poor innocent Riyo you had no idea what you were about to dive into and Titus was not going to be there to help along the way. Instead he was going to be flailing at the deep end of the pool hoping to drown before the ghoul on the other side of the door got to him.

The knock came again but this time it was far less cheerful and much more demanding. It was like the ghoul was slamming her fist into the door at full force, hard enough to jar the door on its hinges. "Titus~" But her voice was no less cheerful but there was a small warning tone as she continued. "I know you're in there."

Titus stared at the door for a long moment and whispered a single name. "Gina." And then immediately began to figure out where to find.

Titus would find his attempts in vain, however, as the ghoul on the other side of the door nearly broke the door off its hinges shoving her way inside. As Riyo might have imagined she wasn't a tall ghoul. No more than average height but well above an average figure leaning a bit on being top heavy to boot. What Riyo might not have imagined was her fashion. The ghoul, a reaper just by guessing, was dressed from head to toe in bows, ribbons, and frills. Her skirt was definitely too short, her top way too low, her arms covered in bangles, nails done with a random assortment of color and gem stones. Her hair was an extremely pale orange done up in a wild mess with a bright orange flower and her make up was caked on a little too heavily in pale colors on her overly tanned face with stars trailing up her cheeks.

"Tity whity!" She screeched happily and pushed passed Riyo to fling herself at Titus and wrap her arms around his neck. The demon had been in the middle of a retreat so she had caught him on his side and taken them both to the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:34 pm
Riyo began to realize she had made a grave miscalculation when the door started falling apart. "Who?!" Obviously there was no point in trying to hide the fact they were in there now, and the pounding was so loud that-

Oh s**t.

What... What was that thing?!

No wonder Titus was so af- oh hell no she didn't just push Riyo out of the way.

The feline stumbled only slightly as she turned to watch the sad scene unfold. The almost seven foot boil had been taken down by... A clown midget.

That had to be what she was.

"Hah!" The feline finally piped up, doing her best to forget the whole shoving thing in hopes of reaping a few laughs at the boils expense. "You really had me going for a second. Is it your birthday? Is she here to blow up balloons and throw pies in your face?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:46 pm
Titus had let out a cry of distress that was quickly followed by a growl when he heard Riyo laughing at him. "Do you think I would really do this to-" He was promptly shut up as the reaper pulled him into a violent kiss, her arms in a crushing grip around his neck. When she finally pulled away Titus looked like his spirit was ready to pass on into the afterlife and just abandon his body. All hope was lost.

"I hope you've been a good boil while I was away." She was slipping her fingers in through his jacket which seemed to entice enough of Titus' brain to react again.

"What the hell are you doing ghoul get the hell off me." The demon tried to shove her off but the ghoul held tight giggling.

"Oh Titus, you are such a tease." And then her overly kawaii desu eyes settled on Riyo and they went cold. "And who is this whore? You know I can forgive a one time fling but you should really have better taste."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:32 pm
Oh. This... Clowning around was obviously no laughing matter.

Ba dm chh.

But in all seriousness.

Riyo could almost hear a little twig in her brain snap as she watched what she assumed was a makeup ad gone horribly wrong force her unaturally colored lips on Titus. Not only was it disgusting and horrifying to watch her try to eat his face, something about it just... Set her off. The demoness had never exactly been level headed, and often grew quick to anger, but this. Oh, she could feel this in her core, and she was fully ready to choke a b***h. She couldn't remember the last time, in fact, that she had choked a b***h. Now seemed like a good time to revisit fond memories of choking all the bitches.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Her eyes were alight with a heinous shade of red. "It would seem your definition of whore is skewed. I'm not the one straddling some poor douchebag with her tits and a** hanging out." She had to be careful about this. Riyo didn't want the dirty leech using the boil as a meat shield. She had to lure her away.

"Though, I have a fantastic vocabulary and, might I say, you are a fine specimen of a filthy, unwashed, festering, lowly, gaping hole of a c**t." The feline winked. "And that's just a first impression. I can't wait to see how you wow me next. Oh, did the Avon (not even going to try and think of a Halloween substitute) lady just call, or did you eat her and her samples on your way up?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:59 am
Orange eyes settled on Riyo and it was hard to say if her expression was due to a lack of comprehension of Riyo's finely crafted word play or purely not caring. "Uh, she's noisy. Make her go away, Tity." Apparently that was all the acknowledgement Riyo was going to get from the ghoul. That and a shooing gesture.

"You are the one I want to go away." The nightmare demon hissed doing his best to sit up, the ghoul clinging to him the entire time. He knew better than to just rip her away, she often took flesh with her when he tried but that didn't keep him from trying to wiggle an arm between them as a barrier. Though the fact that he kept hitting her chest was slowing his efforts.

"Jack, what is that foul stuff you have on your lips." It was flavored with something but Titus couldn't tell what and he wiped at his mouth but all it seemed to do was spread the light colored lip stick across his face. "Why the ******** are you even here?"

"I told you why in my text, Silly."

"You know very well I would rather meet a permanent end than spend a minute with you. Besides I'm hanging out with someone so you can just run along back to whatever circus you escaped from."

Gina gave Titus a look, a look that said 'oh no you don't' before she finally turned her gaze back to Riyo with a far from charming smile. If the feline was the problem as to why she couldn't spend time with Titus then she would take care of it. "I know you think you are the bomb, Miss kitty cat, but I'mma have ta ask you to take your mangy, flea ridden hide back out that door and back under the rock you came from." She then smiled a little more brightly. "Okay, ghoulfrand? Titus and I have some catching up to do." She turned her head and gave the boil a coy smile of invitation which only enticed a look of disgust from the demon.

((I died a little inside writing this post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:12 pm
Aww. Riyo had actually been proud of that quip. No reaction whatsoever? It just served to add fuel to the fire. She was practically jonesing to break bones as the scene continued to play, her frazzled mind scrambling for a new idea on how to draw the beast away from its metaphorical carcass...

And then Titus said the magic words.

Riyo's eyes widened, not at the response, but at the brilliant idea he had apparently given her. Hah, as if she hadn't heard the mangy animal insult before. Though... Cats didn't really come from under rocks. It would've been better if she had said something like 'alley' or 'litterbox' but- Augh, that didn't matter right now!

As the midget clown turned back to face Titus, she gestured to get his attention, mouthing 'It's cool, I got this' and threw him an OK symbol.

"I most certainly will not be leaving, ghoulfriend." Riyo's arms folded as a cruel smile spread across her lips. "We weren't just hanging out. We were about to go on a date." Confidence, Riyo. Keep that confidence up. She didn't know who this ghoul was in relation to Titus, but it would seem she fit the crazy stalker/ ex archetype. And, as demonstrated earlier, jealousy seemed to be the way to that raw nerve. "And during that date I am going to put my mangy, flea-ridden hands all over him and then I will do unspeakable things to him behind closed doors."

She was trying very hard to keep herself together, but dear Jack was it hard not to think about what she was saying, and that little trickle of blood from one nostril was a clue.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:21 pm
Titus caught Riyo's gesture as well as her mouthed words but he had no idea what she had in mind to remedy the situation. He immediately tensed at the word 'date' and promptly looked away as Gina casting him a cold questioning glare. "Uh yeah....d-date." Titus struggled for more to say, especially as Riyo elaborated. He could feel his face heating up at the idea. "Yeah, it can get kinda hot up in here." Luckily Titus' nose hadn't betrayed him yet with a nose bleed but Gina was giving him such an intense and quizzical look that he was afraid she was going to develop heat vision and fry his face.

"Titus," Her voice held the freezing cold of a hundred winters, her hands gripping the top of his jacket in a death grip. "You know you promised your first time to me. Did you not?"

"I seemed to remember you threatening to hack off my man bits in my sleep and I promised you nothing." Stay calm. Stay collected.

Gina's gaze then turned back to Riyo, eyeing the small trickle of blood for only a second before she continued. "I hate to let you down, Sweetie, but whatever fling you had was a thing of the past. This boil here is promised to me. An arrangement our families have had since we were small."

"I am not promised to anyone you bat s**t crazy ghoul." Titus thrashed about and finally stood, pushing Gina away regardless of the consequences. He might have regretted it after as her long nails ripped through his jacket like they were full fledged claws, shredding the thick material like it was nothing. "I have already told you no. Your father no and my own father no. There is no one left to tell no!"

Gina smiled, tossing the bits of jacket she had in her hands to the floor. "You act like you have a say in the matter."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:45 pm
For a moment, and only a moment, Riyo's intense gaze on Gina faltered.

P-promised?

What did... They were... An arranged couple?

That was a thing?

Woah. Woah. No wonder he was so ******** up, having to deal with (and in her mind she wildly gestured towards the midget clown) THAT.

Just woah.

Oh, right. Game face.

"You don't own him." She was quick to point out. "Neither does his family. He's not a pet or an inanimate object, he's a person!" And sometimes an awful douche, but it was his right to exercise those douchey habits.

The feline knew it was about time to step in when Titus managed to push away with all his skin barely in tact. The situation was no less delicate but at least there was a centimeter of space between them.

Even though it would've been cool to say something before the charge, Riyo's feet just pushed off the floor with as little sound as she could muster, fully prepared to throw all her weight behind a swift kick to the ghoul's side. The more distance she could put between Gina and Titus, the better.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:16 pm
"Ghoul, this is business and something you wouldn't know anything about." Oh how little Gina knew. She turned to regard the ghoul but the feline was already approaching, a kick coming in fast for her side.

One of the few advantages of being short was a low center of gravity. Gina planted her feet and let the ghoul's kick connect letting out a small grunt on impact. She lashed out to grab a hold of the leg and pin it against her, the smile on her face suddenly turning devious. "Ghoully you have no idea who I am but I would be more than happy to show you."

She brought back her free arm, readying her fist to lay into Riyo's knee when Titus grabbed her wrist in a tight grip.

"What you are doing, Titus?" She hissed.

"What I should have done the moment you walked through the door." The ghoul was fairly heavy for her size but Titus managed to jerk her away from Riyo and drag her toward the door, her feet barely touching the ground.

"You let me go, do you hear me? You'll hear from my father about this. He will not be happy and you know you're father will punish you for it." She was clawing at his arm, nails digging into expose flesh but Titus managed not to let go. At least with no foot hold she didn't have a lot of leverage but that didn't keep her from trying to aim a kick at Titus' side only to catch him in a much more unpleasant spot. It was then that he dropped her. He was going to have to remind himself to go back to wearing a cup on a normal basis.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:58 pm
Ohoho, never judge a book, they say. Riyo had lost the desire to continue the mindless banter with Gina. Really, she just wanted to beat her face in until the words stopped coming out of her mouth hole.

The feline, however, had forgotten a cardinal rule of battle.

Never underestimate your enemy.

Her eyes widened as her leg was suddenly captured, the ghoul's kneecap unprepared to receive the punishment for such a mistake. She tried to mentally brace herself for what would be a heaping helping of pain, but nothing came. Without realizing it, she had closed her eyes. When they cautiously reopened, it looked like Titus had saved the day. For once.

It didn't make Riyo happy, though. She wanted to scream at him for interfering but... It was technically his battle. Ugh. What a buzzkill.

And somehow he even seemed to have it under control. She followed the scene, attempting to keep the gap small in case something went wrong, and of course it did. "s**t." She grabbed for the boil's unwounded arm in an effort to tug him away before Chuckles got her claws in him again. She'd step between them if she had to. She wasn't a puss, she could handle it!

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:25 pm
Titus had doubled over with a grunt, a strained noise leaving his throat as he favored his cash and prizes waiting for the pain to ebb. He wasn't even aware that Gina had landed with her footing intact and that she was about to aim a knee at his face now that it was within easy range.

The nightmare demon likely would have experience night night time but he found himself suddenly being jerked back by his arm, Gina's knee grazing against one of his horns. He stumbled a bit, caught his footing, groaned, and bent over again taking steady breaths. It felt like Gina had made an attempt to kick his nuts into his throat and he wasn't sure she hadn't succeeded.

Having caught a part of Titus' head that was a little harder than she expected, Gina let out a hiss. Bouncing on one foot before gingerly putting her foot to the floor. It was easy to see she had bruised her knee in the process of trying to get vengeance.

"Tu vas payer Titus" She spat the words in French since she knew he would understand, her eyes gleaming with rage as she looked to Riyo. "Try as you like, Ghoully, but this won't change anything. But I will remember this."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:34 pm
There. They were even. Riyo had two unshattered kneecaps and Titus had a face without a huge crater in the middle.

The ghoul smirked as she watched Gina hop around in pain. That felt good.

"We'll see about that." The glare was matched with Riyo's own threatening gaze. "Talk big all you like, I'm not afraid of clowns. Why don't you run back to the circus you were separated from?" As an added measure of security, she stepped in front of the boil, eyes narrowing on their assailant. The look on her face said 'just try something, I dare you.'

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:28 pm
There was actually a smile that touched Gina's face. One that said she knew something that Riyo didn't. "Oh you don't have to be afraid of me. Just afraid of what money can buy, Screechheart."

And with that Gina turned on her heels and marched off, though her bouncy step was a little off key with the occasional hobble.

"Jack, you shouldn't have done that." Titus was struggling to straighten himself out, the pain still evident in his face. His arm was bleeding, his coat was a mess. Overall this visit with Gina had been on the low end of collateral damage. The demon didn't know if he should be thankful or kick himself for really being happy that this wasn't the worse she could do.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:56 pm
Riyo wasn't entirely sure what that ominous smile suggested or what she had to look forward to in the days following this mess, but at least for now it didn't matter. The threat was gone. Her face relaxed and an immediate sigh was released.

The feline glanced over her shoulder before finally turning around. "Go sit down, Titus." It was less of a demand and more of a request of concern as she swiftly walked to his bathroom to search for bandages and such. After a few short moments of shuffling and creaking, she emerged with what she hoped was a fully stocked first aid kit. "I'm sorry... If I made things worse for you." She glanced towards the unhinged door, knowing she wouldn't have to elaborate on the idea. The thought of an extra chunk of his hide being taken out for her 'interference' didn't cross her mind until Gina had turned to leave.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:04 pm
Titus grumbled looking at the mess he was in and when instructed to take a seat he didn't do it right away. Instead he took off his tattered jacket and threw it aside looking over his shirt to see if it was damaged as well. For the most part it seemed to be intact though some of the buttons on the front had been torn loose.

He finally took a seat as Riyo came back in the room with his first aid kit, lowering himself as gingerly as possible. "Don't worry about it." He waved his hand and uninjured arm dismissively. "I doubt it would have turned out much differently if you hadn't been here. Just watch your back, Gina is very vindictive."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff