Yesterday I went to Chicago Wizard World/Comic Con

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:46 am
And I have to admit I'm proud of myself with coming back home with money to spend.
Hell, I even managed to get a free ticket into the Photo Op with actress Karen Gillan with a friend without realizing it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:47 am
Very nice. I got to have a photo-op with Karen earlier this year at Emerald City Comicon. She's quite lovely, isn't she?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:19 pm
Prof. Moonie
Very nice. I got to have a photo-op with Karen earlier this year at Emerald City Comicon. She's quite lovely, isn't she?
I actually didn't get to meet her, but my two friends I went with did. They both were telling me how she was extremely gorgeous and friendly she is. It only sucked as her Photo Op was supposed to be at 4 but her plane was delayed by many hours so she didn't arrive until later on so it was at 8:90 instead. But it was definitely worth it for them!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:43 pm
nice  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:13 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
Prof. Moonie
I actually didn't get to meet her, but my two friends I went with did. They both were telling me how she was extremely gorgeous and friendly she is. It only sucked as her Photo Op was supposed to be at 4 but her plane was delayed by many hours so she didn't arrive until later on so it was at 8:90 instead. But it was definitely worth it for them!

I briefly had a few minutes with her when doing the photo-op and then got to attend the panel she had. I was cosplaying as River Song (the jean outfit she wears in "The Impossible Astronaut") that day and she instantly recognized it. She called "Beautiful" as well. biggrin

Nice that they still had the photo-op rather than completely cancelling it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 am
Prof. Moonie
OhSnapItsLingy
Prof. Moonie

I briefly had a few minutes with her when doing the photo-op and then got to attend the panel she had. I was cosplaying as River Song (the jean outfit she wears in "The Impossible Astronaut") that day and she instantly recognized it. She called "Beautiful" as well. biggrin

I think they still held her panel last night, but all autograph signings were moved to this morning before the Con even started.
She seems like a lovely person, though!

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:47 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
Prof. Moonie
OhSnapItsLingy
Prof. Moonie

I think they still held her panel last night, but all autograph signings were moved to this morning before the Con even started.
She seems like a lovely person, though!

Ah, nice.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces