Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Live With This Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:49 pm
At some point in the night, he must have stripped off whatever clothes he had before bed. He recalled taking his shirt off prior to bed. He recalled being flopped on by a very large, three headed monster who's soft fur took his entire hand until it hit the surface. So he was definitely wearing pants before he had curled up to sleep. He definitely wasn't wearing any now... That being said, at some point during the night, he had shifted from his large, canid natural form to his humanoid. The blanket soft, the room moderately chill, he could not help but feel utterly warmed. His form curling around the snuffling foxfire sprawled on its back against his chest. So then that would mean at some point during the night, a certain large paw was draped over him. With sleep addled eyes, the demon glanced over his shoulder to see the large paw pressed against his shoulder, one head lolled back mouth opened, one head buried into Damien's pillow, and the other was on the other side and out of sight. The large monster certainly made use of the bed space, the foxfire pack filling all the empty spots between their owner and their newly inducted member. Tired, he had simply huffed, and pulled the blanket over himself. He didn't bother to shrug the paw off, it was good to know that the boil was still there.

It was when the smell of bacon that flooded the room that he blinked awake. The foxfire, awake, stood on his forearm with its tiny paws, its tiny tail (it's safer to say its butt) wiggling against his chance. With a groan, the demon pushed himself up, the plaid gray blanket sliding down his tone chest, cascading down his body to wrap around his waist as he drew a hand to his face. It was morning, definitely morning. With one hand, he pulled the mini up by its belly and placed it down to let it scamper off as the other hand lifted the sheet. Good, he definitely wore briefs the other day. With a yawn and a groggy blink the doorway, he could definitely imagine the monster boil sitting in the kitchen with an apron, a stupid hat, a spatula in both hands, and surrounded by plates of that meat. Uru gave a small smile as he slid his feet from underneath the warm covers and trudged to the bathroom.

"You could have woken me..." He muttered, certain the hound could hear him as he flipped the switch. Stretching an arm with a groan, he caught sight of the messy bedhead he tended to wake with and the tired expression in his eyes. But the sleep felt so good, calming even that was only comparable to his first night here. He felt himself sleeping in more and more, letting the warmth and comfort keep him in that bed longer and longer. And each day felt more of a struggle than the last to get himself up to do his morning routines. Uru mused the idea of blaming the boil if he started to get around the middle. No, he'll make up for his lack of morning runs later during the day. Damien could find things to do without him like he had been before this whole roommate thing happened.

Turning on the shower, perhaps it was wise to close the bathroom door.

He hated doors.

Bloodlust Dante

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:57 pm
Damien was far more enraptured in the cerpes that he was making for this morning's breakfast. The pumkin sun was filltering softly in past the bamboo shutters in the kitchen as he toiled away in his paw print apron, flour in his hair and a streak of crepe batter over his cheek that was forgotten about when he fully intended to get a towel to wipe it off.

Cardinal sin #1 in crepes, never keep your eye off one in the pan. the test one had already fallen into the jaws of one regal who was proudly strutting amongst the foxfires with his pilfered treat that they wanted to share in. he didnt want the mini to gain power with another one in his mouth.

The foxfire Uru alarm was off and running, literally when the poofy furr foxfire exited the room. Yes there was a mini assigned to monitor when his roommate got up and to use the powers of its fluffy utt in case he slept for too long in case there were still things to do. The green eared hound flicked an ear at the low grumbling that padded it way across and into the bathroom. "You sleep like the freshly dead and I cant throw Ice water on the bed to wake you up." he tittered back , sliding the wafer thin disc out of the skillet and lucking his tongue and thought about the potential answer. "What do you want on your crepe and if you say meat, i will smack you with the spatula right on the left cheek."

Even damien had limits to his bacon.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:16 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Toweling off and fastening the cloth around his waist as made his way back into the room to get properly dressed. The smell was alluring, he wanted to check it out, he wanted to see what it was that his roommate was making. It smelled sweet and there was definitely flour used. However, he had tasks to complete before he met the monster in the kitchen. Slipping on a comfortable sweats and a long sleeve, Uru folded the blanket in half and made his half of the bed before padding out of the room. The foxfires were following around Regal - whom had something in its mouth that seemed to garner their attention. He simply gave them a bemused smile as he leaned into the kitchen.

The only reason he slept in was because it was his day off, his classes were cancelled and there wasn't any urgency to wake up. If he was aware that the green-eyed monster was going to be making breakfast, he would have gotten up. Though, he appreciated the not-waking-up-with-water though. "If you dumped water on me, I'd feel bad for when I punched you in return." He replied as he looked over the boil's shoulder into the pan, a disc-like batter that was slowly goldening on the heat. Audibly sniffing, he rumbled happily at the idea of food, especially one like this. Suddenly, he turned and disappeared into the other room. "Surprise me, it's another first."

Uru returned shortly with a warmed, slightly moist towel as he stood nearby.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:03 pm
Damien had a snort of derisement when the Demon boil decided to be saucy after geting clean." I'd feel bad when you punch me cuz then you'd get a boot right to the chin." he stated the idle threat wearing a apron that had some frills and an adorable canine skull motif on it. Flipping crepes and placing a few bananas and hatezelnut spread on the warming thin pancake. Uru was sure to enjoy the chocolate in his steed. Taking the crepe and folding it over and then once more for the final product, it was slid onto a plate and he barked at the boil, making his own with cinnamon sugar instead of the spread.

"Surprise you just means that you want chocolate." putting the last few rounds to cook for use later today. and giving his roommate a confused look, backing a step away from the towel being brandished. "what are you planning?"

PhiferWolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:21 am
Bloodlust Dante

"Kick to the chin for a punch in the face. Seems reasonable." Uru pondered, rubbing his chin as if he were kicked, the scruffy hair scratching at his oddly soft hands. The thought of shaving crossed his mind, but it was a chore and he was growing quite attached to the laziness of not having to maintain himself as much as he had used to. There was no one to impress, he was content with it, and he was definitely grown comfortable with himself. He didn't exactly care what others had thought of him before, he just cared much less now. The demon's head jerked up from his thoughts when the boil expelled a bark to garner his attention, moving slowly toward the plate with his own crepe, yet he stared at Damien while he had made his own. Such a fascinating food. Definitely cooked better than himself. All he could do was stirfry and he wasn't allowed to do that here. At least not with Damien around. Definitely not worth the earful that that would get.

"I honestly meant surprise me." He answered as he settled himself on the other side of the kitchen island with his plate and fork. Grabbing himself a cup of milk, he settled himself down. "Giving me chocolate isn't surprising - it's expected." Uru added pointedly as he cut into his breakfast with the side of his knife. Hatezelnut and bananas. Interesting combination that made him breath out with such content that his face couldn't hide it.

Curse this boil's cooking prowess.

The fork's tines hit the plate with a click as he looked at him with look. Using the fork to point, he clarified his intentions. "You're face's a mess. It's to clean yourself up."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:52 pm
Damien was always glad that Uru was so comfortable to try anything that he would offer. A new dish, going to see a new movie. Even if he never let him wash that one pillow that he always slept with, that was one of the few exceptios, as well as the scarf, but for good reason. "You say surprise you, but i know just how you like it." he declares with an air of confidence, but taking pity and cutting a piece of his own delicacy and holding the forkfull out to the demon boil. "Try mine then if you want." he was already used to sharing food with the boil. Even bacon because that if anything, was the sign of true partnership in the household.

The towel was there, but it made his eyebrows scrunch in mild confusion. "No your face is a mess." he said childishy and threatened to push the damp towel in his roomates face.

Just for fun.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:30 am
Uru stared at the proffered fork, the portion of crepe at the end of the fork, the smell of cinnamon evident of what it was. Shamelessly, he leaned over, casually taking the utensil ino his mouth with a hum. He ducked his head as he hid a smile from the boil. It was good, an interesting flavor as cinnamon was no stranger to his pallette. It didn't surprise him anymore about how comfortable the two had gotten with one another that food sharing and being in boxers/briefs was just another normal day for them. Sure there where they would discuss things like how if Damien had washed the pillow that Uru had taken them he would just take the one Damien was using and the monster could use the clean one. After that, the pillow he used was rarely wash unless a he absolutely needed to. After the scarf fiasco, the green-eyed boil came to understand its importance to the demon. "You've been giving me a lot o new things to try. Wouldn't surprise me that you haven't used me as a subject in your culinary experiments." Damien probably has.

The two-toned demon looked up from his plate with raised brows at the armed boil. Was he serious? Of course he was, he was bein childish as usual an there was something amusing about it. Not amusing, there was another word but he couldn't place it yet. "I just showered." He stated plainly as he defiantly took shoved the last half of the crepe into his mouth without looking. "Iff 'ou 'ant, aye cud shave." He gave his half grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:24 pm
Uru was not one to turn away from food, damien learned during their shared time together. there were stolen cookies, slices of cake devored in the middle of the night and followed in the morning with an extra long running session from the guilty boil. "You are my guinea hound." he offered, with a happy headpat and ruffled the freshly dried hair on the demon's head. Now that Uru was done with his taste test, the green eared boil was set to chew on his own breakfast. "you could do with a little trim bub. " the monster reasoned, rubbing at his own face, the smoothness that was always set after his daily morning shave.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:13 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Uru rumbled at the contact from the boil patting his hair as he ran his fingers through it with a glare. The boil ran his palm over his chin noticing that the stubble that donned his face was slowly coming out more and more. Perhaps he should consider trimming it down again because shaving it was a foreign concept to him at this point. Definitely did not miss how well Damien was able to pull off a clean shaven face. "I could trim, but not shaving to look like a scareling like you, 'Bub'." Rolling his eyes, he settled his fork on his plate and worked on his cup of coffee.

"Just going to put it out there, you're gonna have to be one the who has to deal with a sick demon when said 'guinea hound' decides to keel over because his roommate had fed him experimental." He could see it now, Damien cooking something that looks borderline slime (like most food from the mess hall), Uru reluctantly eating it after some heckling, and then curling up fetal on the bed or couch whining like a pathetic wimp. Or kneeling beside the toilet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 am
"Not everyone likes their morning stubble, uruscruff." Damien countered, giving his own cheek a light pat. It was a chore every morning to get rid of the fuzz, but he was happier this way. The Demon preferred otherwise but it wasn't his own face, so Uru could do what he wanted. The monster was done with his plate and teacup, giving it a wash and drying them off. "I would never feed you anything that I was not prepared to eat myself." he asured him. "Except chocolate for obvious reasons."

It would do no good for the boil to have to deal with Damien and the potential puke.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:00 am
Bloodlust Dante

Uru rolled his eyes as he, too, washed and dried his dishes. He preferred to hand wash them as to using the cleaning apparatuses. This way, he was absolutely certain that the task was done and he had done it himself so he would be pleased with the washing and drying. There were individuals who could do well with a clean shaven face, many of the students he had noticed preferred to keep themselves unmarred by their facial hair. He personally preferred to have it because it did make him look older and found that adding another morning task was just unnecessary. It wasn't often that the topic of his scruff came up, but it was usually light and hardly demeaning in anyway. Perhaps one day he'd shave it all off just to experiment and see what he could do with it.

"It surprises me that you do not like chocolate. Obvious reasons aside, you and my sister share too many similarities that I would like to admit." Uru admitted as he returned to the boil, wiping his damped hands with a towel with cocked brows. He had seen the boil eat chocolate before, in small doses, but it was done. The demon didn't point out that there were chocolate in the ice cream that they ate because the monster had seemed so inclined to eat and share it. "Well, if you did, then you would be horribly sick, too. We definitely do not need that. Imagine the two of us in bed whining and groaning about something and racing to the bathroom, then fighting each other over the toilet. In which case, I'd win." The demon pointed out with a grin, adding that last jab at his roommate as he wiped down their eating area.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:48 pm
Shoulder to shoulder, damien gave the boil a budge over after he was done with the plate drying and putting the items away in the cupboard, a simple set of four when guests were over and a stack of plastic and paper ones for larger parties. "only very little I can tolerate Uru, but too much gets to be a problem." he reminded the demon of his condition. "Now i just wanna go back to bed, thanks for reminding me." the monster hound whined and dragged himself back into the room and flopping onto the plush resting area.

It did not take him long to blanket cocoon himself in its depths. "You say you'd win but I pretty much doubt that." he sassed, muffled by layers of blankets. The power of the poof brigade was still on his side in the house, he was sure that in the case of such an event, that he can inch towards the poreclain throne of victory, and of dismay if he thought about it.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:03 pm
Bloodlust Dante

"Understood, so I would recommend that we don't keep any here. As much as I enjoy it, too many of us do not take too well to it." The demon gave a pointed look past the boil's shoulders to the foxfire pack that currently decorate the other room. Too many mouths here and many of them wouldn't too well with chocolate in their system. While he may enjoy it, he doesn't eat it regularly enough to constitute its presence in the space. He appreciated that Damien only had any was because of him and potential guests, but he felt it better suited that it was present. If it wasn't present, it'd be more of a profound gift (or guilty cheat) when he did get his hands on it.

Uru's brows raised that heavily diminished his grumpy, sour expression to be one of genuine question and curiosity as he watched his roommate make his way back to their bedroom. "We just woke up." he said plainly as he sat on his side of the bed, the mattress giving slightly under his weight. Looking over his shoulder, he questioned his behavior. It was a good day to do something, but just the same, someone could argue that it was a good day to do nothing. He watched as the green-eyed monster grab the blanket, spiraling inward to cocoon himself into its comfort and warmth. His ears perked at the comment, as did his lips, shaking his head as he flopped backward so that he would land on the boil with his back. "You'd only win if you wanted the bathroom floor to have a new color. By all means, that sounds like a fair win."

Shrugging, the demon pulled his covers back as he slid himself in with pants and tank, lacing his hands behind him as he reclined onto the pillow with a sigh. Perhaps it was a good day to do nothing but relax and spend time in one another's company. With a deep breath, he closed his eyes and nestled himself back into his spot, crossing his ankles underneath the covers.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:49 pm
Neon green eyes peered out from within the folds of the blanket and caught the eyes of a demon not caught in its grasp.

This will not do.

"Maybe I just want to spend today as a lazy day, with just you." Demi yapped in a tiny voice, an arm sneaking out to grab and whirl the blankets over the bulkier boil in its depths. "If only they would allow to have a room extension to add another bathroom." it was a silly idea, he knew that as it was a dorm and normally not necessary. "So the fight over bathroom rights continues on."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:58 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Uru was staring up at the ceiling for the most part, his arms behind his head, his chest rising and falling softly as it continued its calm pace. His brows raised as he glanced at the corner of his eyes, catching those neon orbs looking at him. He gave a slight shrug, nodding in affirmation. "That's fine."

That seemed to be his go-to phrase. 'I'm fine.', 'that's fine.', 'it's fine.', or replacing that word with 'okay'. He got so much lip from his sister because she knew, she knew when things weren't 'fine' or 'okay' and that he was just saying that to not worry others. This was not one of those situations, however. It was then that something snuck out out of the corner of his eyes, jerking his defensive instinct to grab at whatever it was. That being the boil's arm underneath the blanket snatching onto his own. "If they allowed it, it wouldn't be a dorm room, it would be an apartment and more of a house. If I recall correctly," he discussed as he wrestled his blanket from the boil's grasp. He was not going to get his mits on this one to add-on and fortify his already impressive cocoon. Granted, this was his bed and his blanket, but that was beside to point. Uru was the one using it and thus it is proclaimed his. Besides, he had thoroughly scent marked it enough that it should let the darn monster know whose it was! "And the fight doesn't continue because there is no contest! HAH!" he crowed as he wrestled his blanket free and held it high over his head. Or rather, as high as it would allow as he was also sitting on some of it, drapping over his lower half.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff