Nessiaing:
Umeko had to find her mom, there were things they needed to talk about. It wasn't often that Umeko would seek her mom out for anything she preferred to figure things out on her own and in her own way. However when it came to males Umeko had no idea of where to start. For whatever reason Umeko couldn't get Bjorn out of her head. It wasn't even as if he had been nice to her but still she was thinking about him non stop.

Umeko was confident her mom would know what to do... if only she could find where her mom was in the pridelands. The numbers where growing and everyday it seemed to harder and harder to find anyone. However it was good the numbers were high that meant the pride was thriving.

Seaki:
It was quite a relaxing day for the blue lioness. She thought her chances of having another litter was high, and she didn't even have to worry about the male wanting to keep them from her. It was quite a good day. Her injured shoulder wasn't even aching, and her crafts were coming along quite nicely.

Everything was perfect.

That was, until she saw her only daughter looking quite distraught at something and looking around.

"Umeko," she called out. Her young one was quite a bit away yet, and the pride was quite busy today in the cooling weather. Who could she be looking for...?

Nessiaing:
Umeko turned quickly at the sound of her name. Something about her mother calling out her name always got Umeko's attention quickly. She turned in circles till she saw her mother standing a little distance away.

She moved quickly toward her mother, a line of worry still on her face. She was happy that she found her mother but now she had to worry about how to brouch the topic of males. It wasn't something the two had really ever spoken about, sure Umiko understood the whole birds and the bees concepts her mother had made sure of that. But Umiko didn't know what to do with love.

To be honest she wasn't sure her mother had ever really been in love before.

Seaki:
Nawiri frowned - she looked so distressed, and she felt thunder beat through her. Who or what had distressed her daughter - she would make sure that thing would no longer exist if she needed you.

"What ails you, little one?" she asked, gentle. She hoped the thunder did not show in her expression as it did in her heart. It wouldn't do anything for either of them, after all.

Nessiaing:
Umiko took a deep breath. There was no going back now, of course her mother would know something was wrong. She took a seat and tried to find her words, this was going to be harder then she thought.

"Its a male." Umeko blurted out, it was a start... ot much of one but a start. She looked at her mother's eye expectedly hoping that somehow magically her mom would have answers just from that

Seaki:
A male. A male. A snarl started deep in her throat and she had to clench her teeth to force it back. She would kill him. "What's this about a male?" she asked, once she had calmed down. It took her whole being not to go out and rip them apart.

"Do you fancy someone, sweet one?" it was a concern of hers - it always had been. Most of the men in this pride were dimwitted at best, and if one had captured her heart, he better be able to protect her.

Nessiaing:
Umeko registered her mother's displeasure but she also noted and registered that he mother was trying to be caring towards Umeko about, she always would be her mother's little girl even if her mother had future litters.

"I suppose I do, but its so strange, we've only met once, and he wasn't very nice. But yet I can't get him out of my head and I don't know what to do about it." Umeko rambled it all out, and she was careful not to say Bjorn's name, she knew that her mother had some sort of a past with him, not to mention her mother wasn't all that keen on the male's in this pride to begin with, she wasn't sure her mother was keen on males for beyond breeding purposes at all.

Seaki:
If she knew who had caught her child's eye, she would surely tear him apart. She would find out eventually, and her displeasure was clear at the fact that someone had treated her child with disrespect. It made her stomach roll in anger.

But, her daughter fancied that for some reason.

"Love, just be careful, alright? If he hurts you in any way, I will tear him apart," she near snarled the last part. "But if you like him, you should confront him about it - see if it goes anywhere," she sighed. It made her heart sick to even say the words.

She was suddenly serious. "I will support you, no matter what. You're my baby girl." She didn't have to like it though...

Nessiaing:
Umeko tried to digest her mother's information, she wasn't looking forward to confronting Bjorn, she wasn't sure how he'd take the news. It was completely rediculous that she was having these feelings after such a breif and tense encounter. "You are right mom." Umeko said to her mother, of course her mom didn't need Umiko to tell her that, her mom was often right awbout most things.

"I'm going to go find him now." she said. She took a deep breath standing and preparing to leave. She turned to leave but then looked back over her shoulder, "Your support means a lot to me mom." Umeko said. With that she trotted off hoping to find Bjorn quickly while she still had the guts

Seaki:
Nawiri gave her daughter a soft smile, watching her daughter. She wasn't even sure how her daughter really felt about the male. It was a moment of passion, sure, but her child was young and she would learn on her own. It wasn't something she couldhelp her with, if she was honest.

But that didn't mean she would sit by and watch her daughter get hurt.

She gave a sigh. "Run along now, Love," she said and watched her daughter scamper off to find the mystery male.