Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Kitsune or Tanuki? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Team?
Kitsune
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
Tanuki
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 pm
Hello everyone! I saw a couple of members in the summer event forum and I got curious to see where the other NSTGers stand in Gaia's summer event! Post below which team. Personally, I'm Team Tanuki.

No idea what I'm talking about? Click that lantern in your header or follow this link. Can't wait to see you out there!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:54 pm
I am Team Kitsune. I happen to know a little bit of information about the Kitsune spirit thanks to Teen Wolf. I don't know if there are any other Teen Wolf fans freaking out over this weird connection but I definitely am! Anyways, I haven't really looked in to the Tanuki spirit. But all this kind of stuff is really up my alley interest wise and I'm probably going to be the nerd tomorrow looking up all the history behind it just for the heck of it. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

papercaves

Hilarious Genius

papercaves

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:56 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot to say...I'm really digging this event. Most events don't really interest too much but this one seems likes it's going to be a lot of fun. I'M SO EXCITED!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:21 am
I joined Kitsune purely because I have more fox-themed items than raccoon-ish-themed items. I've also been meaning to make an outfit with my old fox tail and ears anyway. o wo This is the perfect excuse.

I really like all these Summer Festival themed avatars I see around the site. So pretty.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:22 am
papercaves
Oh yeah, I forgot to say...I'm really digging this event. Most events don't really interest too much but this one seems likes it's going to be a lot of fun. I'M SO EXCITED!

o: I'm glad to hear that the event looks fun. I haven't looked too much into it yet.
The summer, Halloween and xmas events tend to be the biggest ones each year. ^^ I look forward to them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:05 am
I haven't joined a team yet, but I think I will choose Kitsune. I just can't help it, I'm too charmed by foxes. heart heart
They have always attracted me.

But I can't say that tanuki are cool too. Especially if you have watched Pom Poko or Uchouten Kazoku. Those are great anime to watch. smile  

Eien Ryuu

Eternal Dragon

Vanish_Mist

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:45 am
Kitsune. I more or less flipped a coin to decide. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:06 am
I've always favored kitsune more than tanuki.  

MegaAltaria

Newbie Noob

the tea ninja

Shy Muse

12,850 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:38 am

Tanuki here. I figured there'd be more Kitsune and thought any tiny bit of healing I can do could help 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:43 am
I'm curious to see how the rest of the guild chose too!  

the tea ninja

Shy Muse

12,850 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:03 pm
Tanuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:36 pm
papercaves
I am Team Kitsune. I happen to know a little bit of information about the Kitsune spirit thanks to Teen Wolf. I don't know if there are any other Teen Wolf fans freaking out over this weird connection but I definitely am! Anyways, I haven't really looked in to the Tanuki spirit. But all this kind of stuff is really up my alley interest wise and I'm probably going to be the nerd tomorrow looking up all the history behind it just for the heck of it. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

YAY! team Kitsune...We got to fight them and i like teen wolf too i got lost in a couple episodes  

Element_princess03

Element_princess03

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:38 pm
I'm team Kitsune i like foxes and it was a girl and im a girl so...ya  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:58 pm

hmmm?~
i'm a fox

kanxiaru

Hunter

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points