Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Kitsune or Tanuki? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Team?
  Kitsune
  Tanuki
View Results

papercaves

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:55 pm
Element_princess03
papercaves
I am Team Kitsune. I happen to know a little bit of information about the Kitsune spirit thanks to Teen Wolf. I don't know if there are any other Teen Wolf fans freaking out over this weird connection but I definitely am! Anyways, I haven't really looked in to the Tanuki spirit. But all this kind of stuff is really up my alley interest wise and I'm probably going to be the nerd tomorrow looking up all the history behind it just for the heck of it. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

YAY! team Kitsune...We got to fight them and i like teen wolf too i got lost in a couple episodes

The episodes on the kitsune were probably the hardest to understand but I eventually figured it out. Have you been keeping up with the latest episodes?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:04 pm
papercaves
Element_princess03
papercaves
I am Team Kitsune. I happen to know a little bit of information about the Kitsune spirit thanks to Teen Wolf. I don't know if there are any other Teen Wolf fans freaking out over this weird connection but I definitely am! Anyways, I haven't really looked in to the Tanuki spirit. But all this kind of stuff is really up my alley interest wise and I'm probably going to be the nerd tomorrow looking up all the history behind it just for the heck of it. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

YAY! team Kitsune...We got to fight them and i like teen wolf too i got lost in a couple episodes

The episodes on the kitsune were probably the hardest to understand but I eventually figured it out. Have you been keeping up with the latest episodes?

yah just lil confuse but ill get it  

Element_princess03

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:55 pm
Kitsune with a mule on Tanuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 pm
Bumping this cause I'm still curious 3nodding  

the tea ninja

Shy Muse

12,850 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Restorative Spirit 250

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:55 am
Kitsune 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:26 am
_RI0SAN_
Kitsune 3nodding

I love your avatar, oh my gosh! biggrin

the tea ninja

Shy Muse

12,850 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Restorative Spirit 250

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:57 am
the tea ninja
_RI0SAN_
Kitsune 3nodding

Thanks! I've usually got a space theme going on. IMO 2006 was the best year for events that Gaia ever had. 3nodding We started a whole other guild based on zurg blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 am
I'm on team Kitsune.  

Faizett

Dedicated Hunter

33,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

Kitsune! I've been enjoying this event, once gaia evened out the playing field for users who couldn't afford to pay to play. xd

Had to go with Kitsune 'cuz....I'm a closet Narutard and I like too many fox-based anime characters. xd

Wish I'd found this thread sooner XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:10 am
_RI0SAN_
the tea ninja
_RI0SAN_
Kitsune 3nodding

Thanks! I've usually got a space theme going on. IMO 2006 was the best year for events that Gaia ever had. 3nodding We started a whole other guild based on zurg blaugh

I...need to throw on my Doctor Who background now blaugh Oh mannnnnn! I wish I could've been here for that!!!

the tea ninja

Shy Muse

12,850 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:42 am
Is it bad I joined the Kitsune for the brighter coloration? sweatdrop I didn't know any background info on either tanuki or kitsune...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:36 pm
I was a tanuki, kitsune is too girly! And also hates paws. The lantern is for humans only no fair! crying  

NarrowSea

Fluffy Kitten

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas