would you live here?
  yes!
  nope
  VAMPIRE TACOS!!!!
View Results

Radioactive Sinner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:22 pm
Terriermonkey

"Travel light? The only way to travel. But do you really need the blood packets. It's so much more fun raising a bit of havoc in cities as we pass in the night. The morning discoveries and call to arms, are so much more interesting than leaving everything untouched. If we could make them think the Lycans did it, that would be even better." He picked up his pace toward the nearest gate, wondering if anyone would interfere with their plans. They had not been very discrete in their planning, and you never knew who might be listening in the dark shadows of the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:42 pm
Radioactive Sinner

Health: (good) State: (bored) inventory: (sword, small blood pack disguised as a pouch drink) Location: (St. Fel, streets.)

Droppio shrugged, following close behind, "You never know when you might go without prey for a while." He said simply as he scanned the area. It didn't appear like they'd attracted any attention, but one could never be too sure, "Besides, I prefer to drink at my own leisure rather than drain a sap dry on the spot and make a run for the gate if I can avoid it.'
"Hmph."

(Ooc: So, when do ya wanna move this to Hel?)  

Terriermonkey
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

Elysium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out