Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] the what olympics [Estel, Wally]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:57 pm
Living at Amity meant that Estel's basic expenses - education, a dorm room, food - were paid for. It didn't mean that she had any kind of spending money, and she wasn't sure she wanted to commit to a regular job while she was still taking classes.

That left her standing outside the ghost dormitory in front of a flyer that had been nailed to a tree, holding the flier up so she could read the back.

A 'selfie', as far as Estel could determine, was just a picture of herself that she took herself. And to do that, she needed a camera... or a phone, neither of which she owned. Maybe it wasn't worth the trouble.

DarkHeartedSorrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:04 pm
Wally had seen the flyers - it was hard not to because they were everywhere. There was some kind of contest going on, and all he had to do was take selfies! Really he didn't care what the prizes were, he just wanted to participate.

"Selfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies!" He crowed, floating out of the ghost dorms with little fist pumps. This was going to be so much fun.

He spotted a ghoul looking at one of the flyers almost immediately and rushed towards her. Selfies with other people were way better. "Hey! Do you want to take a selfie with me?"

luridel

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:10 pm
"Oh! Sure! Um, is that allowed?" Estel turned to the new ghost, grinning. "I mean, I think you're supposed to take the picture yourself? Does it count if it's two people?" She scanned the flyer again, trying to make sense of the rules.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:13 pm
He had... not actually thought of that. "I think so? As long as one of us is holding the camera and still in the picture, right? It's still a selfie of that person!" He nodded like he was totally sure of what he was talking about, even though he was kind of making it up.

"It might still be fun practice even if it doesn't count, right?"

luridel

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:18 pm
"I guess? Maybe we'd better take a bunch of pictures just to be sure. We can, uh, submit the best ones!" Estel ran her fingers through her hair. "We need, um... good lighting?..." That was all she knew about photography, and she had no idea what the difference between good and bad lighting was, so technically, she really didn't know very much.

"...and we need a camera-- do you own one? I, uh, don't."

DarkHeartedSorrow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces