Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOTPRP] Is the rock diamonds or coal? (mama blues/niday)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image

Niday walked the carnival grounds with her sibling in tow, her rock still in hand. "Mama Blues...she said we needed to find a faun...with solid hair and hoof." The midnight fae repeated, tossing the rock up and down.

"I...don't know what that means Nigh nigh." Dayht spoke softly, looking around. There were many faun at the event. What kind of description was that?

"...To be honest Day, I don't either." She spoke with a sigh. Maybe they didn't need to know what the rock was. Perhaps they could just sit it up on a shelf or something as a memento...

"MAMA BLUES!" The golden winged fae shouted out at the top of her lungs over the crowd. Dozens of pae turned to stare at her. "MAAAAMMMAAA BBLLLLUUUUEEEESSSS!"

"DAYHT! What are you doing?!" Niday spoke in horror, staring back at the disgruntle pae. What was her crazy sibling thinking?

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:37 am
User Image

Mama Blues had managed to find her family, and was now spending a quiet day just browsing booths and failing at tossing a ball into a cup for a dumb fish. She was glad both of her daughters managed a fish so she wouldn't have to handle any tears. No, they were both happy as could be with their bags, riding the shoulders of their parents.

They had just walked up to a booth to attempt another game when her ears twitched. Had someone called her name? She turned to look into the crowd behind her, perhaps not? Was it her imagination? No, wait, there it was again but louder. She turned back to her family, "Imma be right back. Someone's hollar'n for me." She pulled Sona off her shoulders, handing her to her dad before she kissed the tops of her girl's heads. She promised them she wouldn't be long before she wandered into the crowd. She had a good guess where it was coming from.

It didn't take her long to stumble onto the two, "Hi, dearies, were y'all the ones shout'n for me?" she asked looking between the dark and light faeries. Her voice was booming though they were suppose to be having a calm conversation- kinda where the name came from, eh? She couldn't recall meeting them before, "I'm Fortissimo, but most call me Mama Blues." she introduced herself. "What can Mama Blues do for ya?"

Tartara Seabreeze

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:35 pm
As the pae around them stared, Dayht gave a bright smile back. The rock gave her something other than Apollo to think about it. A happy distraction if only for a few moments. "Hmm...maybe she's not here." How disappointing. Perhaps they should try to go to the main faun Tree, but from her understanding the chieftain there wasn't too fond of outsiders. "...Sorry Nigh Nigh...I just thought..." Her pale eyes flicked at a movement among the crowd, landing on a blue and purple faun. Or of the strange off-breed faun. When her booming voice reached her ears she shirked back a bit.

"It's fine. I think Raken knows of a faun brother of ours who may help." Niday started off before following her sisters gaze to the blue fauny. Figured that Dayht's loudmouth led to another. Why were so many pae so boisterous? "I apologize for my sisters...unconventional way of finding you. You see we were instructed to seek you about this rock." As the conversation turned dull for the crowd, pae started to go along their way once more. She held out the item in question.

Irish Night Fox

Antidia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:44 am
Mama Blues playfully waved her off, "You're fine dah-ling, if anyth'n it was a creative way!" She tilted her head at the fae before raising an eyebrow at her, "Now what could ya possibly have that I would know anyth'n 'bout-"

Mama Blue's shriek at the item was loud enough to do some good damage to ear drums. Some of the Pae around them were left looking dizzy and grabbing at their ears. Mama Blues didn't notice this, though, and instead was backing away from the two wide eyed. "WHAT IN THE GOOD NAME OF EVERYTHING SANE ARE YA DO'N WITH THAT!?" she hollered. She began waving her hands frantically, "GET RID OF IT! BURN IT, THROW IT INTO A LAKE, SOMETH'N! JUST GET THE BLASTED THING AWAY FROM THEM!"

When she had yelled herself out and was left panting, she seemed to finally realize that the object was still in tact, "Oh thank the skies above!" she whispered between heavy pants. She looked at the females and reddened in the face immediately, "Oh goodness me, now I've made a fool of myself!" she shook her head and pressed a hand to her cheek. "Ya see, the last time I was 'round one of those things..." she trailed off shuddering at the horrifying memories.

She closed the distance she had made from backing up and laid her hand on Niday, "Iff'n you know whats good for ya, you'll get rid of that thing," as she spoke she grew more and more serious, a sort of shadow coming over her features. "I don't want any harm com'n to you gals. So, please, heed my warning. If ya hold on to it, it'll hatch into the nastiest lil snake bugger you will ever have to deal with!"

Tartara Seabreeze

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:02 pm
When the blue fauny assured her she wasn't upset, the golden winged fae perked back up. "Oh, yes! The rock." Maybe it had a diamond inside of it! Or was magical. Or was a rare mineral! Her thoughts raced at all the possibilities before grinding to a sudden halt at the loudest shriek the poor girl had ever heard in her life. "What?! What's wrong with it?!" Dayht sputtered while edging away from her sibling. Her pale eyes flashed back and forth from the rock and Mama Blues. "A snake? I kind of like snakes..." How could a snake come from a rock? She didn't know too much about biology, but she was fairly certain that wasn't in the normal reproduction cycle!

It was all she could do not to sigh as once again her world exploded in noise. Her sibling was yelling, mama blues was yelling, the shouting made nearby baby pae cry. As everyone shied away from the rock, Niday simply stared at the blue fauny, waiting for her explanation. Unlike her counterpart, she didn't get ruffled by much. "Where? If it hatches alone it could still grow up and terrorize pae." Perhaps if they took it high enough in the mountains, the snake would freeze to death as soon as it hatched...if it hatched in that cold. "Would freezing or drowning be better?" The night fae spoke flatly, her features as cold as the death she proposed.

Since the snake was dangerous, it probably meant it was poisonous. They couldn't let a poisonous snake loose on the island! So when her sister asked where, Dayht nodded. Or at least started to. "What? We cant KILL it Nigh Nigh!" She shouted in horror at her twin. "It might be a bad snake but it hasn't done anything yet. We can't kill it for something it hasn't even done!"

Irish Night Fox
XD totally dig Mama Blues reaction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:40 pm
(( Niday and Dayht's Egg!

User Image

This will become a little ... snake girl ... Please post in the certing thread with her name so we can get her certed up for you ~ ))

Tartara Seabreeze

Guardian_Iris
Captain

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas