Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Purrrfection. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 pm
"Research." Was Titus' simple reply. Knowledge was power and power was corrupt so Titus was going to go into this with being a full fledged villain in mind.

About to click on one of the maid cafe links in the area to get an idea if this was the one Riyo was at the nightmare demon's eyephone suddenly vacated his hand. "Hey!"

He reached to snatch his phone back but her sudden proposition made him quirk a brow. True he realized that seeing her in public would make her all the more embarrassed but a private show was intriguing. "Perhaps. But with one more thing and I promise I won't come visit you at work." He smiled and it was anything but sweet. "I get to take a picture."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:47 pm
Riyo held the eyephone as far back as her arms possibly could, curiously waiting to see if he'd take her terrible offer. Yes, terrible, but undeniably the lesser of two evils.

Perhaps? That was better than no. Her arms lowered when he suggested one more stipulation.

A photo.

Her face grew pale.

"... And... Pray tell, what do you intend to do with this said photo?"

Did she even want to know?

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:54 pm
"For the sake of keeping it simple we'll call it leverage. You have proof of a moment of weakness and now so will I. You can just drop in from time to time to make sure I'm not spreading it around school." Might as well throw that bit in since Riyo had felt fit to do the same to him.

"Or I can always stop by where you work, take a photo there and make a fuss." Which was what he was sure Riyo was scared he would do. "So how about it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:29 pm
Weakness? b***h she was fabulous.

As Riyo listened to his reasoning she could only smile and shake her head. "If it wasn't on my side of the court this time, I'd almost take joy in the fact that we've come full circle in this 'servitude' thing." Okay so maybe she would be amused about it for now. At least until she changed. "Fine. You can have your stupid picture. Just know that I usually don't allow guests to snap photos of me." She flipped her hair dramatically, which swung back around and hit her in the face. Smooth.

"Alright. Hold on, let me get changed." She sighed, tossing his eyephone back to him before bending over and reaching under the bed for a few more... Odds and ends.

And then she disappeared into the bathroom.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:10 pm
"Repeat that again when you come out in your outfit." Titus said with an amused smile, looking around to find a seat while he waited for Riyo to come back out of the bathroom. He had caught his eyephone and was already in preparations of getting the camera up and ready. Hmm what filter. Flash or no flash? He took a couple of test pictures of the cats to see what would turn out best.

"So when you say 'the spiel'.. is there more to it or are you just dressing up?" Titus called so that she could hear through the door. He wondered if they had to put on an act while on the job. "I am hoping you go the whole nine yards otherwise I am going to be disappointed."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:28 pm
The sound of clothes shuffling could be heard from the other side of the door. "Probably raincheck on that." She called, already regretting her decision as she adorned the blasted garter belt.

"Oh, you have no idea. I'll just let it be a surprise." Then there was the sound of jingling.

The cats busied themselves by surrounding the boil, some purring, others obviously disgruntled. Some with little mustaches.

And then there was Sweet Pea, who sat across the room and stared into Titus's soul.

"A'ight." The door burst open and there stood...

Woah.

Striped stockings, mary jane cat shoes, little bells around her neck and tail. Riyo was... Definitely not Riyo.

And then she bowed. "It's a pleasure to see you again, my master."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:40 pm
A surprise huh? Titus would just have to see. For the moment he was keeping an eye on the mass variety of cats that Riyo owned. Just how many were there? It felt like everywhere he looked in the room there were eyes staring back at him. Especially when he looked across from himself and found the damn pink kit staring at him like it wanted to suck his soul through his eyes.

He was actually braving up to touch one that seemed to be purring but he could hear Riyo on the other side of the bathroom door. In favor of getting the camera phone ready Titus turned toward the bathroom but nothing could have prepared him for what came out.

The camera flashed but it was hard to say if Titus managed to get a decent photo. He was too busy staring in a dumbfound manner, especially at her words. There wasn't a single inch of her that hadn't been cuteified. Bells, ribbons, lace, stockings you name it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:52 pm
Riyo liked the fact that he hadn't said anything. That was a good sign, she thought. The ghoul stood up straight and, in a very proper manner, moved towards her record player and carefully placed one of the large black discs on the turntable, spinning as the needle graced its surface. A soft, classical piano filled the background with music.

"I'm so glad you've come back. I missed you while you were gone." She approached slowly, a cheerful little jingle in her steps. "What can I get for you today? Some tea, perhaps?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:02 pm
Titus couldn't help but watch Riyo carefully as she moved over to a record player and put on some soft classical music. It drifted through the air so easily it was making him a tad uncomfortable. But that was only the beginning.

Riyo approached him speaking in some strange foreign tongue and he began to wonder if this was what maid cafes were really like. "T..tea?" His Uncle often made tea, at least it was something he knew he could tolerate. "Sure, tea will work." He tried to keep his voice level and confident but the way he shifted on her couch suggested anything but. Maybe this had been a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:21 pm
"Of course." She bowed again and walked off to the kitchen to start the kettle and brew some tea.

While away from the nightmare demon, a wicked grin cracked through the calm facade she had been wearing. The feline was going to take her golden opportunity to ******** with his head. Obviously it meant deviating from the usual tricks and tropes to maid cafes. You know, the no touchy policies and such, but those were more for the safety of the ghouls, not the patrons.

Ehe... Ehehehe.

The sound of a kettle screeching was quickly silenced, the gentle scent of lavender filling the room. "Your tea is done, master." She cooed from the kitchen as she carried the cup and saucer in, perched on her long, slender fingers. She stopped in front of him, batting her eyelashes innocently.

Then she sat on his lap, teacup perfectly balanced. "I made your favorite."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:42 pm
It was like the normal Riyo had gone in and a completely different Riyo had come out. When she went to the kitchen to make tea Titus was very tempted to get up and check the bathroom to see if the normal Riyo was still in there. This was just surreal.

Not long after he heard the kettle scream and Riyo's cooing words. Did they really call their patrons master? The demon had to wonder how Riyo had first managed because he didn't imagine saying such a thing came easy.

When she came out with the tea Titus had reached out to fetch it but instead of handing it over he suddenly found the ghoul in his lap.

Oh Jack was it suddenly hot in this room.

His clothes felt a little too tight, his outreached hand twitching slightly before he let it drop beside him on the couch. "My favorite? How..thoughtful." He was doing his best to play along but he was at a loss on what to do with himself so he resigned to just sit very very still. Any sudden movement and he was afraid of a different sort of situation arising. Literally.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:59 pm
Oh no, it certainly hadn't been easy. Riyo had fought with herself many a night at the thought of being anyone's 'servant', but there were a couple of things she had become good at over the years. One was putting on a facade. She was a great actor when she put her mind to it. And two, when she did a job, she became dedicated to it, because you either did something right or you didn't do it at all.

Moreover, it had been the only job she got a second interview on. The gentleman who owned the business was very kind, and respected the fact that Riyo not only did what she did well, but she disposed of her own riff raff without needing the help of some hired hand. In fact, she'd taken it upon herself to aid all the ghouls who needed to take out the trash, as it were.

That may or may not have been what made the job worth it. Okay, not really. The money made it worth it. All the money...

"Careful, it's very hot." Haha you're damn right it's h- oh she meant the tea. Yeah. The tea is hot.

Riyo gingerly held the tea to her level and blew on it a couple of times, then presented the cup (adorned with adorable kittens, might I add) to the boil's lips. Outer Riyo appeared serene, inner Riyo was laughing her a** off. He might have been the 'master', but Titus certainly wasn't in control of this situation.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:49 am
Titus' arched a single ebony eyebrow at the ghoul as she brought the cup to his lips. Were they really doing this? Was this a thing? This was seriously about to happen.

He looked again to the cup presented to him, eyes focused on the adorable kittens that playfully decorated the outside. It was almost nauseating but he ventured to take a small sip of tea before giving a stiff approving nod. "Tea good." Thank you caveman Titus.

Titus then tried to shift but realized what a terrible idea that was. Riyo was sitting there on his lap up close and personal with those stockings and impossibly short dress. In reality it had probably hiked up a little as she sat down and - Nope NOPE nope don't think about it. Dangerous territory! Red Alert!

"Try not to move to much." His warning was simple and since his eyes were safely focused on the tea it was probably assumed he just didn't want to have the cup dumped down his front. In reality his pants were becoming incredibly uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 pm
Riyo returned the teacup to the saucer, her lips shifting to one side at his reaction. He wasn't being much fun. Sure, a little dumbfoundedness (which is totally a word I just made up) is great, but he was just being... Stiff.

Then he mumbled something about not moving, and automatically she assumed it had to do with the tea. Maybe it was time to drop character. "Relax, I balance these things on my hands all day." She shrugged and started drinking it herself, knowing full well that Titus didn't care for it. Still, per his request she didn't move too much.

"You know this isn't really how it works, right? I'm just doing this to ******** with you?" She smirked, her pinkie finger extended as she sipped. "I don't go around sitting on people's laps and feeding them things. Just you. Don't you feel special?"

The feline's tail slid under his chin teasingly, then she sighed.

"Really thought I'd get more of a rise out of you than this." Oh god I'm sorry forgive me I can't stop.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:47 pm
Relax, right. It was a sound plan. Solid really. Only it was ******** impossible. He swallowed almost painfully as she spoke. "Really? I never would have guessed. I figured you just did this for all the guys." He was trying to be cheeky. Yes, play off like everything is normal.

And then came the tail.

The soft fur grazed under his chin and Titus might as well have been struck by lightening. He took a slow but shuddered breath finding the ceiling in Riyo's room particularly interesting at the moment.

"Oh, I think you would be surprised." He responded. Because she had certainly gotten a rise, just not the one she was after and he was pretty sure that yes, she would be surprised.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff