Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Purrrfection. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:17 pm
Riyo had a job now.

It had been so long since she had her own income, and now that she had her own method of transportation, it made searching for a job easier, which opened a lot of new, strange venues.

The feline couldn't say she was too proud of her new job, or that she would ever tell anyone what she did for the money in her seed bag, but man was it overflowing now. The ghoul sat there, counting out her seeds and carefully budgeting for the next week. She actually had spending money! How about that s**t? "We feast like kings tonight, guys!" She shouted to the cats who patiently watched her count, the lot cheering her on by rubbing against her legs.

But first, she might want to wash her 'uniform'. Nobody tipped someone who smelled less than ladylike, haha.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:25 pm
As per their spoken agreement, Titus decided to check in on Riyo. It wasn't a friendly visit, he reminded himself. Just a means to make sure she hadn't opened her big mouth about what had happened.

He knew she had been using the bike fairly frequently so he only hoped the value she placed on it would be motivation enough. Still, he decided to head for her dorm knocking on the door when he reached it.

"Hey Princess, open up!" So gentlemanly.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:32 pm
Riyo's eyes widened as she heard a sudden banging on her door, her eyes shifting to the maid costume on the floor. "Hold on!" She shouted, shooing her cats out of the way and shoving the costume under her bed as best as she could in a rush. If there was anyone who didn't need to know about her new occupation, it was him.

The ghoul rushed to the door, cracking it open and peering out. "Oh, Titus." As if she hadn't known it was him in the first place. "To what do I owe this unexpected visit?" She tried to look as inconspicuous as possible, though the fact that she didn't just swing her door open was suspicious in and of itself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:49 pm
Hold on? What if he didn't want to hold on. Titus was an impatient mofo he didn't want to just hold on.

Needless to say when Riyo finally got to the door and cracked it open Titus just pressed a hand against it and pushed his way in.

"Yeah yeah, pleasantries. How do you do? How have you been? Enjoyed the weather. Oh please come in. Don't mind if I do." Basically Titus just fast forwarded through the boring stuff. He then stopped when he suddenly remember the occupants of Riyo's room. A mongol horde of cats. He eyed them each in turn the best he could.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:00 pm
Buh... Buh?! Riyo hadn't been prepared for the boil to just push his way in, though in retrospect she supposed she should've. "Wow, miss me that much?" She nervously teased, trotting back over to her desk to shove her seeds back into their bag.

The cats watched Titus carefully in return, both curious and cautious about his presence in their territory. One, however, stood out from the rest. A pink figure who stared at the nightmare demon with two big, green saucers for eyes, and a big green bow to match. It tilted it's head adorably, almost appearing to smile.

"No seriously though what can I do for you? Are you like... Wanting to go somewhere or what?" She was cautious with her words. After all, she had told him at one point to bother her whenever he felt it necessary. She may or may not have regretted that at this point.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:09 pm
When Titus' eyes settled on the pink abomination he narrowed his gaze. For a few sort seconds it was like a battle of wills as Titus starred daggers into those large green eyes. Then, when he couldn't stand to look at the thing any longer he pointed at his eyes and then at the little creature.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eyes on you little ******** that done he turned to Riyo, watching as she stashed her seeds away. "Well, you basically said I could knock down your door whenever I wanted to. And look, your door is still intact. You're welcome." He grinned as if he had done some margin of a good service before having a look around.

"Anyway, I was bored and thought I would see what you were up to. You know, catch up, hang out, make sure you hadn't blabbed to anyone." He narrowed his eyes at Riyo then waiting for her answer.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:18 pm
Riyo curiously followed the boil's gaze to her smallest addition to the team, her brow raising at the stare down going on. Alright then.

Sweet Pea, as it had been called, only groomed himself adorably at Titus's silent threats, and then went about playing with some strange lace protruding from under the bed. String was so exciting, after all. He was totally not trying to cause chaos to his owner.

"Well. I do appreciate that." She glanced at her door momentarily before her eyes slid back to him, sitting back in her office chair with a sigh.

The demoness smiled at his mention of 'blabbing'. "Who, little old me? Why would I ever jeopardize your pride?" Her hands interlocked behind her head as she kicked her legs up on the desk. "I would never tell anybody you were actually sweet enough to provide me a mode of transportation." You bet the sarcasm was strong in this one.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:30 pm
"Yes, you. I have a reputation to upkeep you know. I don't want people to get the wrong idea." If people got word that he had been nice all his hard work would be shattered.

"If you put in as much time as I had into this imagine you would-" Titus paused a second turning his gaze back toward the pink kitten trying to make sure he had an idea of where the thing was. What he found was the kit playing with something lacy and interesting under Riyo's bed. A little too curious for his own good Titus made his way over in a few short strides and reached for the garment almost expecting some sort of lacy under thing or night gown.

What he found instead was a short frilly black dress that didn't exactly fit Riyo's normal attire. Sure it was black but this thing had to come to just about her rear. And then he found the next best thing. The little maid hat. "Oh ho ho, what have we here." He snatched the hat off the ground, his smile turning a little wicked. "You dressing up for naughty time or are you actually fluffing pillows and dusting s**t?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:41 pm
Reputation her a**. Nobody thought he was a tough guy besides people who had never spoken a word to him. Psch.

Riyo looked bored as he started to lecture on his coolness, until he abruptly stopped. Her eyes once again followed his gaze until-

Oh no.

All the color immediately drained from her face as she watched him bend over to pluck whatever he saw out from under the bed. Her chair was shoved back so hard it hit the wall with a loud SLAM, reaching to pluck the article from his hands.

No. Nono. she was doing this all wrong. She needed to... P-play it cool. "N-naughty time? Haha, right. With who?" The feline stood tall with her chest puffed out. "That's just... Something I found in one of those grab boxes at the thrift store!" Because Riyo imagined he had never walked into one of those in his lifetime. "You know, because I'm poor. Nothing else. I was going to chuck it sooner or later when I got over the laugh factor." Good save ghoul. Good save.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:58 pm
"You bought it for a laugh?" Titus asked, his tone very skeptical.

His eyes trailed down and he saw a small ribbon of white and bent to grab it as well finding that it was the apron to the whole ensemble. "So let me get this straight." He couldn't contain his toothy smile. It was nearly spreading from ear to ear. "Just for laughs mind you. You bought a dress. At a thrift store. Whatever that is." Riyo was right. "But not just the dress. No no, you bought A MAID OUTFIT. The whole damn thing."

In a mockery of the whole thing Titus placed the apron around his hips. "I think I would look quite fetching in this." He teased. But as he did he noticed the apron had little pockets and saw something shiny. Curiously he reached in after it because what did Titus know about personal space at this point.

What he found was a name tag.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:08 pm
Riyo cautiously nodded. "Well. I didn't know what I was buying. That's the point of a grab box." She tried to justify, her argument beginning to falter.

The ghoul did her best to not appear upset. "Yes. You'd look stunning in an outfit like that. The belle of the ball. Now could you just-"

It was too late. His hand settled on the badge and Riyo suddenly knew she was up s**t creek without a paddle.

The ghoul had been bested.

"OKAY. Okay..." She slumped over, her hair hanging over her face. "I uh... I got a job." Riyo scooped Sweet Pea up as the small cat begged for her attention, even though good old Sweet Pea had gotten her into this mess. "Working at a...
A maid cafe..." She mumbled the last part as quietly as she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:30 pm
Titus felt like he had just stumbled on a treasure trove. If the outfit wasn't enough it was the job that Riyo had that apparently required her to wear it. Oh this was too good.

"So." Titus said almost too brightly. "When do you work next? I feel like I might need to stop in. I've never been to a maid cafe."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:31 am
"Over my dead, rotting corpse." The ghoul hissed, attempting to reclaim all the parts to her costume. "I'm not telling you when or where I work. No amount of torture could make me." Her face was already a furious red, and imagining Titus walking in to harass her seemed to make it worse. "Besides a*****e, you don't eat or drink. What's the point?"

Well the point was never really that at a themed cafe. It was the experience, but he didn't need to know that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:59 am
"What I can't just walk in and take in the sights? Who knows maybe I'll order something." Very unlikely but it could happen. "I'll tip," He added as a bonus but all the same pulled out his eyephone and started to search the interweb for local maid cafes. Surely there weren't too many and with the maid outfit it narrowed it down. At least if the rest weren't in various costumes.

Titus didn't think Riyo would go too terribly far, just far enough where she might not risk seeing people from school. With that in mind he kept his search to a thirty mile radius and dear jack there were a few of them. Was this sort of thing really popular? "They have owl cafes?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 am
"See the sights my a**." She scoffed and rolled her eyes at the tipping comment. Sure he'd tip. Maybe a seed just to mock her. Or maybe one of those receipts with a 'tip' written on it.

Then he pulled out his eye phone. "What are you doing?" Not that she didn't already know. Her mind was racing through the scenario. Titus starting an uproar, or complaining to her manager. For each one she thought of, the end result was the same.

"WAIT! Wait..." She tried to snatch his eye phone. "What if... I just did the speel for you here. Like a private show. Some people would pay good money for that."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff