Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Gamer Gonna Game (Titus / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:28 pm
At Hel's response to the coconut bra, Titus dipped back into the box and found the picture that had come with it. Usually his Uncle attached notes so that Titus knew where a particular item was from or what it meant but in this case his Uncle thought a picture was all that was needed. It was a woman, rather chesty and wearing said coconut bra, though they might as well have been coconut pasties. "It didn't stop her apparently." At least at this point he was unfazed by the picture. It had taken a couple of days.

As for the thank you Titus brushed it off like he was offended she would say such a word to him before making an odd 'eh' sound to being poked. He moved away from the offending digit, his expression clearly frustrated. He should have know as soon as she came in he wasn't going to be able to go back to his game in peace.

With a small sigh he got to a save point, saved and shut everything down. Then he asked the one question he knew he was going to regret the moment it left his mouth. "If you aren't going to let me play my game what exactly do you want to do?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 pm
Coconut pasties. Well, okay then. Hel stared at the picture with a furrowed brow. Alright. At some point, after shutting down his game and asking his question, Titus would find that he was currently alone in the room. The foxfires were on the couch where Hel had been sitting, along with the t-shirt.

After a few minutes, the reaper came out of the bathroom, looking a little perplexed, topless, with the exception of the coconut pastie bra she was now wearing. She stopped in front of Titus, and held her arms out in a 'so here it is' gesture. "It is less of a bra, more like some pasties with floss!"

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 pm
Titus had asked Hel a question but oddly enough he hadn't gotten an answer. When he turned he found she was gone and only his two foxfires remained on the couch. Where had she...?

Titus turned when he heard movement behind him in the bathroom and jumped off the couch like it was spring loaded.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" His eyes were locked on and just like a terrible train wreck he couldn't look away. "IT WAS A JOKE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO PUT IT ON!"

At a complete loss, Titus grabbed the t-shirt that had been left on the couch and held it out to Hel but as soon as he read the text again he diverted his head to the side trying to keep as calm as possible. It didn't keep his face from being beet red though.

"Jack, just put something on."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:18 pm
"What does it look like I am doing!" Hel laughed. "I needed to try it on! Also this s**t is too tight! It is harming the ghouls! That one ghoul in the photograph is obviously lying!" She didn't take the t-shirt when Titus offered it, and instead laughed again as he turned beet red and looked away. "It is adorable how shy you are, Titus...are you a virgin?"

Hel rested her hands on her hips and grinned, waiting for an answer.  

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:28 pm
"V-virgin?!" He looked like Hel had deeply insulted his honor. He turned toward her about to yell, saw the coconut bra and regretted it, and then completely turned away after throwing the shirt in her direction. "N-no!" That certainly didn't sound like a solid answer. It was way too obvious what the truth was. "It's none of your jack damn business."

He crossed his arms trying to retain some sort of manly dignity. Or at least not look completely ashamed with himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:33 pm
Hel cackled, leaning to pick up the shirt as it fell on the ground, only to throw it back on the couch, accidentally covering both of the foxfires. "That did not sound certain...you do not need to be ashamed of that, yanno?" She grinned at his back. "You just act so shy and get all red you are like Mot! But...ah...Mot is not a virgin...he is just always like that..." Hel tapped the side of her face in thought. "Still acts like that even though I wrecked that s**t." She then cackled again, and spun on her heel, marching back into the bathroom.

The reaper returned a few minutes later, clad back in her button up shirt and vest, the bra in hand. "Ya, no thanks to that! It left lines in my skin!"  

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:42 pm
As soon as the shirt blanketed them, the foxfires began to romp around underneath of it giving little yips and barks as they played.

"Oh great, and now my confidence knows no bounds as well." Really? He had even been left in the dust by the lanky cowboil soul herder? Despite what Hel said he was ashamed but that didn't mean he was getting anywhere in making it better.

Titus was going to ask what exactly 'wrecked that s**t' was supposed to mean but considering the topic he could probably guess. Thankfully he heard Hel move back into the bathroom but was leery to turn around when she came back in the room. "Dear Jack, please tell me you aren't going to show me those?" He dared to look but thankfully she had her regular shirt back on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:50 pm
Hel marched up to Titus...and then draped the coconut bra around his neck, trying to maneuver it around the horns, and then patted his shoulder. "Do not sound like you do not want to see them, because I know you do." Hel grinned. "But I will not, because these--" She reached down and cupped them, lifting them up before she let go, letting them bounce. "Belong to my beau~"

She then laughed, and moved back to the couch, pulling the t-shirt off of the foxfires and reaching down to pet them.

The reaper let out a thoughtful hum.

"You are not really that confident, huh?" She looked back at him. "I mean, based just on looks you could have probably have a line of ghouls--" She paused. "Or boils--out of your room and around the building that want a piece..." She smirked a bit.

"You have a nasty attitude, ya, and bark, but no bite to back it up..." She perked up. "I am mentoring! I could mentor you, yanno! We could build your self-confidence."  

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:22 pm
Titus stood surprisingly still as Hel came forward and draped the coconut bra around his shoulders. He then watched in stunned silence as she made her bounteous bosom shake like a Polaroid picture. His face paled considerably and a small trickle of blood began to drip from his nose. Ah the faithful give away. It never failed.

He wiped at his nose hastily watching Hel as she moved back to his foxfires. "I just don't like being compared to the lanky beanpole you managed to bump uglies with. I have standards." Such retort. Much confidence. Wow.

Pulling the coconut bra off his shoulders Titus quickly dumped it back in the box to be rid of it.

"There is nothing wrong with my attitude! And shouldn't a person love me for me?" He then faltered when she mentioned mentoring. "You? Mentoring?" He blinked a few times taking it in. "Well if the school wasn't going to s**t when I got here it certainly is now."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:46 pm
"Hey, I did not 'manage' to bump uglies with him, he wanted it--" Then realizing she was dishonoring Mot's cow by talking about this with Titus of all creeple, she immediately stopped, waving a hand. She then snorted. "No, Titus, that is the problem, you do not have standards!" After the idea was tossed out, the more Hel was really feeling it. She should mentor Titus.

Like, truly mentor him.

He might get some good out of it...

Yup.

Mind made up.

"Ah, boyo, there is everything wrong with your attitude..." She then laughed a bit. "Well, ya, they should, but let us be honest...a person can not love you if you do not love yourself, and you do not love yourself so..." She then nodded her head, and grinned.

"Hey. You may be taller than me, but I am an alumni, and I can and will put you over my knee and beat your a**. I am the best!" Her chest puffed out as she planted her hands on her hips.

"So you should go sign up! I will take you on as a mentee! I can also teach you a battle technique as well as another skill!"  

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 pm
"I do so have a standard and it involves being at least this high." And of course, Titus held his hand above the highest point of Hel's head.

Unable to keep from rolling his eyes Titus groaned and looked away. "I think that was a little too deep for this conversation." Couldn't love him if he didn't love himself? Who even comes up with this froofroo nonsense.

Giving Hel a sneer at her jab? Threat? Whatever it was. "The best is questionable." And then he gave thought to her suggestion. "Oh gee, let me think. NO." He would rather have bamboo skewers jabbed under his claws. Or at least that was the impression he wanted to give. In the back of his mind a small part of him probably thought it wouldn't be a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 pm
Hel rolled her eyes and then gave the demon a golf clap. "Oh, ya, you are so funny, making height cracks." She then shook her head. "Nah, I do not think it was at all!" She shook her head again. "The best." The reaper grinned a bit, not at all put off by this rejection of the offer.

"What do you have to lose, Titus?" She rolled her shoulders before planting her fists on her hips. "Just a few hours of your day for at least three meetings and a battle. You will learn two skills you can take with you after you graduate, and you will grow as well." Of this she seemed confident, her smile reflecting so. "Also, let us just be honest. I will not stop hounding you until you say yes, so the best way for this to be done is to agree and then act, and be done with it."

Hel had been working on not being unfarily stubborn...but here was a case where she felt utterly justified in being that way.

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:00 pm
There was another groan as Titus realized Hel's words rang with truth. The reaper was particularly annoying and he knew first hand that she was like a steamroller charging toward a single destination when it can to persistence. He would have better luck trying to keep the pumpkin sun from coming up.

"Why would you want to help me anyway?" He was trying hard to fight it but was severely losing this batter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 pm
Hel's eyes rolled up to the ceiling in thought, and she hummed briefly before she focused back on Titus.

"You are standing an edge. Alone. You just need one person to reach out. Anyone. Just one sign that someone is on your side." Hel held up one finger, and then grinned. She seemed pleased with her odd choice of words. "How about...because you are a friend." She then gave him a fox eyed grin.

"Also you can keep asking questions or get your a** out of here and go sign up! Though, the longer you stay here asking questions, I am going to start removing articles of clothing."

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:07 pm
Somehow he doubted the reaper was completely on his side of things. If she was he would still be playing his game. "Oh Jack, don't go flinging that word around." Friend. Bleh. He shivered slightly.

"Let's aim for more of tolerable acquaintance." Though at her threat his eyes grew a little wide before narrowing at the reaper. "You wouldn't dare. You said these." He gestured to his flat chest. "Were for your beau. Which sounds like a mini pet by the way."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff