Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Gamer Gonna Game (Titus / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:29 pm
It must have been a really slow day in the ToT office. Hel had time on her hands. A very dangerous thing. Time on her hands and a beau who was currently in class, so she couldn't bother him.

HRM...

That was okay though, because the ever resourceful Hel had an idea. She'd go pester spend time with Titus! The demon had been off the radar for quite some time because she'd been busy graduating and what not, but now that things had some what evened out, she could go bother him! Pretending to be someone's fake ghoul friend for almost two weeks did count for some kind of bond, right? Right.

With a grin Hel made her way to the demon dorms, and strode on in like she owned the place. She then made her way to the demon's room, and had the courtesy to knock this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:37 pm
It was a rare thing to have someone knocking at his door. Titus had been in the middle of a video game when he looked up wondering who the hell it could be. And who actually knocked in this place?

With his game on pause he rose from his couch and headed to the door. Upon opening it he found a sight he hadn't quite expected.

He didn't look particularly happy to see Hel, his eyes narrowed down at the reaper as he uttered a simple word. "No." And closed the door in her face. He was sure whatever she had come for was something he didn't want to be involved in.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:45 pm
Hel, actually looked delighted with Titus answered the door. "He--" Before she could get out anymore though, there was a 'no' and a door slammed. Hel's delighted look did not dimmer. In fact, it became more vibrant. She thrived on stuff like that, because the word 'no' wasn't a word in Hel Selie's dictionary. Unless it came from Gramps, but he was the only exception.

The reaper leaned against the door, and knocked again, this time more aggressively. "Titus~" She sang. "I want to spend time with you~" It was clear she wasn't going away anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:55 pm
The demon had turned and had been heading back to the couch to continue his game when Hel sang his name. Titus gave a miserable sigh as the reaper began to bang on his door with vigor. Tilting his head back he looked to his ceiling mouthing out a 'why' as if the ceiling had the ability to answer.

His tiny foxfires, however, were delighted at the idea that there was someone on the other side of the door. They had pranced from their spots by the couch and now paced by the door, their fluffy butts wiggling something fierce.

With another sigh, Titus turned back to the door and opened it. His expression was less than amused. "Spend time with me? I think you might want to get your head checked. What gave you the idea that- ah! Pipsqueak! Squirt!" The two foxfires had dashed out his door now that it was open and circled around Hel's feet excitedly.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Hel actually didn't expect Titus to come back and open the door so fast. Maybe she was getting better. Maybe she had charisma. Aw yeah.

The reaper pushed off of the door before Titus opened it, and planted her hands on her hips. She grinned widely up at the tall demon. "Oh, my head is just fine, worry not!" Anymore she was about to say was cut off though as he yelled something, and she almost thought he was insulting her height again. Noticing the rapid blurs though, Hel blinked and looked down...

At two teeny tiny foxfires. Unholy Jack. They were...so cute...but Hel didn't openly like cute things...but...ugh...

"Oh my Jack." She knelt a bit, and swiped both of her hands down, catching one in each hand. She then straightened up and held the two of them to her bosom, rubbing her fingers over their fur.

So adorable.

"These are yours?" She asked, surprise evident in her tone.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:50 am
"I'm not so sure..." Titus remarked as the reaper picked up his pets and held them close. The foxfires were delighted and wiggled happily in Hel's hold, licking at fingers to show their affection.

"They're a sort of reward from my Uncle." Well, one had been. His Uncle had been afraid Titus would have been lonely after he took his foxfire back and had bought Titus one of his own. One that was small enough he was sure to lose. The other one....he had actually gotten on his own so they could keep each other company but he wasn't about to admit that.

"So why are you here, Kidget? I'm in the middle of something." Yes, worlds to destroy, princesses to capture, armies to overturn. It was a busy day in the digital world.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:00 pm
"What do you mean you are not certain?" Hel looked dubious at his uncertainty before the looked fled in favor of being delighted, because these little pygmy foxfires were just too cute. She kept petting them. "So which one is Pipsqueak and which one is Squirt...? Ah!" Hel grinned as Titus brought up his uncle. Damn, that was one awesome demon, and he seriously made her wonder what apple tree Titus fell from...or maybe it was the other way around. Maybe the Uncle was the odd one out, but anyways...

"I want to see him again!" Hel grinned. "You should take me to visit him!" It was less of a wishful thing and more of a demand. She then leaned to peek into the demon's room to see if he had company, but instead only caught the sight of a game station with a controller out like he was in the middle of the pause. Oh, this was familiar! Mac did that all the time.

Hel grinned up at the demon. "I can come in and hang out with you! You are playing the virtual games, ya?"

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:19 pm
"I'm not sure your faculties are in order." Titus murmured before sighing at her question. He then brought up his hand and pointed to the black and gray one. "Pipsqueak." Then he pointed to the white and black one. "Squirt." This was more tolerance for Hel than he usually had.

"My Uncle just got back from a long trip." Though somehow Titus knew he wouldn't mind seeing Hel. He had talked about the ghoul quite a lot after her visit.

Narrowing his eyes down at the reaper he decided to ask. "Are you asking to hang out? Or telling me you are hanging out." It was really pointless to ask but why the hell not. Maybe the answer would surprise him.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:45 pm
"Ooooh okay!" Hel grinned as she looked down at the two fox fires, quite pleased she knew which one was which now. She then perked up excitedly. "Oh ya!? Where did he come back from?" The reaper's eyes lit up. "Take me to go visit him!" Hel seemed to be conflicted between visiting his uncle now though and hanging out with just Titus right now.

At his question Hel's grin simmered into an all too wide smile. It was "C" shaped as she looked up at him, her eyes dancing with mirth. "Which would please you more, dearest Titus?" She let that hang in the air for a moment and since she was in a good mood she figured she could humor him. "Would you like to hang out with me~?"

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:51 am
Titus made a grunt of discontent, heading back into his room but leaving the door open. She did have his foxfires after all. "You are a demanding and needy brat." He threw himself back on the couch and picked up the controller to his game. "And I don't know, some island in the middle of no where among other places. He brought me back a bunch of junk and called it souvenirs." One in particular has ruined his day.

"And what would please me would be to get back to my game." Though Titus couldn't help but wait a moment before he got back into playing. "Hang out with you? I can't imagine what that would entail. Do you have to get these registered with the city so you can keep them?" And by these he meant her breasts as he gestured with a cupping motion in front of his own flat chest.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:14 am
Hel went back to grinning like a fiend. "Oh, I do not just brat anybody." She returned, chuckling, and since the door was left open, that was really all the invitation needed...well then again, even a closed door was an invitation...challenge.

The reaper waltzed right on it, still holding onto the foxfires, and closed the door shut behind her using her foot. "Oh ya? What were the souvenirs, huh?" Now she really wanted to go talk to his Uncle and hear all about his amazing adventures. "Laaaaaaaame game. Why play a game when you could go out and do that~?" Hel sang again, and then proceeded to flop down on the couch right next to Titus, staring at the screen. With her back woods upbringing, she was still pretty mystified by scree vees and what not, even though she had watched a lot of it now with Mac. She tore her eyes away from the pause screen to stare at Titus and his pantomiming of her chest.

"It would entail whatever we felt like doing!" Hel declared, and then grinned, lidded her eyes and waggling her brows at the demon. "They are their own city limit."

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:49 pm
"I am among the chosen huzzah." His tone was flat and saturated in sarcasm. "Let me just find a container for my joy."

Leaning back into the couch he took up his controller and turned his game back on obviously not inclined to divulge into the souvenirs. "Like I said. Junk." He then quirked a brow at her response to his game, the foxfires getting excited by her voice. "Because going outside involves....going outside and doing stuff." Sure he exercised and all that jazz but when that was done he was more than ready to just sit around and play games. Destroying stuff was always fun.

"Besides I can do more in game than I can outside. Check this out." At the moment he was playing as a large lizard on screen storming through a human city. It looked like his objective was to destroy buildings, topple landmarks, and smack planes out of the air. With each objective he was given points and had to aim for a higher ranking and well guarded land marks.

As for her chest having its own city limit he couldn't disagree but choose to remain silent. Silence was safe.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:23 pm
Hel shifted both Pipsqueak and Squirt to one arm cradeling them against her bosom, and then reached over and playfully, though a bit sharply, punched Titus in the arm. She smiled while doing so. She then leaned closer to him. "Your joy knows no bounds." She grinned, and sat back in her spot, fluffing both of the foxfires with her free hand.

"What kind of junk? Come on! Be more descriptive than that, ya!?" Hel then snorted. "Ah, you sound like my beau! He says the same thing, ah! I dread the thought of you two meeting!" Like...multiplying that mentality. "But is it more rewarding to go out and do that stuff!" Hel puffed out her cheeks briefly before she focused on what Titus was doing. "How do you know...? You have not tried it yet!"

But as the lizard destroyed s**t...well...it was kind of cool, but Hel still thought it'd be cooler if that actually happened... "...Titus! This would be more amazing if a real lizard rampaging though! Then we could slay it!" She leaned and looked at Titus. "It would be bitchin'!" She then looked back at the game "...So...is that all you do in this game though? Seems repetitive..and boring."

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 am
Being herded to the other arm the foxfires tumbled together and sat patiently while Hel punched Titus in the arm. Squirt wiggled around so that he was laying on his back so when Hel's hand came back to him he was able to get a fair amount of belly rubs. Aww yess.

"Well, now that I think about it some of the souvenirs are right up your alley so you can have them." Pausing his game again Titus reached beside the couch and dragged out the box his Uncle had given him. Most of the things he had decided to keep were displayed but there were a fair amount of things still in the box that...he wasn't sure what to do with. Two of which he pulled out and handed to Hel. A coconut bra and a t-shirt that said 'It's not a party until my tits come out.'

"There, enjoy." And with that he went back to his game. "I think you give me far too much credit when it comes to activity level. But you can do other things. There was mini games you can complete to level up your lizard and each monument is more of a challenge. There are more guards and planes and tanks and stuff." He explained.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:34 am
Hel glanced down at the foxfires, and was delighted when Squirt rolled over, happily rubbing his tummy. Her pinky scratched under Pipsqueak's chin, and she blinked, sitting up straighter as Titus finally revealed his souvenirs. She stopped petting the foxfires and took the items. The shirt was placed on her lap in favor of staring at the coconut bra.

She was quiet for a long moment, and she seemed to be seriously contemplating it.

Finally she looked dismayed, and looked at Titus. "Aww! Look at how small this coconut is! I could not fit into this!" She then put it down, and looked at the shirt, chuckling. "I can sleep in this! AWESOME!" She grinned at the demon. "Thank you!" She said it genuinely, too.

"Nuh huh." She reached and poked his side. "You are skinny so that must mean you are active!" Oh, reaper logic. "Oh...but that still sounds kind of boring." A pause. "Seriously, Titus, we could go out and do that. It would be more fun and more rewarding." Lizard slaying.

Inu-Mitsu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces