Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:49 am
gaia_star _______Avaa Lana Wellsithe_______ gaia_star
User Image

Avaa made a disgruntled noise.The elf put her arrow away and set her bow back on the ground. She wanted to be clean, but she didn't want to walk that far at night in unfamiliar territory. That was just asking for trouble. She sat down and frowned at the two men. "I'll wait till Vox." She said .

emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein Warfare is Red!

BD Veloco

Radioactive Sinner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:44 pm
Radioactive Sinner
LadyNancy Set aFire

BD Veloco

"Something like that." His eyes drifted to this stranger. He hadn't been aware outsiders knew of the rift... But his judgement of dark souls was rather amiss.

"Dark sometimes allies with dark, but most times it's just out for themselves. There's no point in allying with someone so much weaker than ones self. The creature had no need for any of them."

With the mention of Vox, he perked up. "Vox is a happening place. I was headded their myself. Looking for something interesting to do. Are you two going for fun or something to do?" He hoped for an answer he could work with. Maybe they were doing something fun.

Radioactive Sinner

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:31 pm
Radioactive Sinner
LadyNancy Set aFire

User Image"to find death is just another journey" -Lavin Tail'el
***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

Lavin grinned at Va'ken.
"how do you expect to get around looking the way you do, the elven dont just let anyone into their capital. especially from the likes of your kind, whether your with them or on your own. if you haven't noticed. the Dark Angels are hated almost anywhere. reason why we haven't attacked you is our mission is to figure out." he stopped, he almost said to much. "lets just say fighting you will be a waste of our time and energy" Tem Chirped & sang in agreement on his shoulder  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image

Avaa pulled a blade of grass out of the ground and threw it at Lavin. He'd almost let out the secret. It's seemed fair for when he chastised her for doing it in Vartalune. This angel wasn't to smart. Did he really think he was getting into Vox? Avaa plopped down on the cool ground and looked up and the stars through the canopy.

emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein Warfare is Red!

BD Veloco

Radioactive Sinner

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

Radioactive Sinner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:08 pm
"The trouble isn't getting in. It's all about surviving once inside." He stretched out to lay on his back facing the night sky. "Haven't you ever wanted to defy logic or the rudimentary and see just what fun there is out there? Life's just a passing phase to the next stage of eternity, dark or otherwise. If death awards me in Vox, so be it. I'll enjoy what I'm doing in the here and now... And maybe teach others a bit more about who they really are."

He winked Avaa as he shrugged his shoulders. "Despite my nature. I believe I am the on lye one here being completely open. But I'm not interested in daring quests or glory. The two of you can stick to that or whatever it is you think too important to share. But I thank you for not attacking. I'm not in the mood tonight."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:57 pm
Radioactive Sinner

***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

Lavin didn't reply to the Dark Angel. no, his logic was odd to say the least, almost as if he is asking for trouble and death.
"no need for thanks, who's to say if i dont slide your throat in the morning." though it was no threat. he was serious, Tem sang through the silence of the night & Lavin ate silently. he was right about one thing though.
life is a passing phase to the next stage, though Lavin seen many & yet always ended up in the same light. working for the gods. never bothered him a bit, for his heart is for Artemis.. or was.. he shook off the confusion as he started to think of Avaa and a taste of jealously shocked his heart when noticing Va'ken wink at her. he shook it off as exhaustion. feelings he felt where for Artemis. though no mortal should be with a goddess or god. he silenced his mind and started to meditate & listen to the universe. a scent of death caught his nostril and a random question he wanted to ask as though the universe spoke through him.
"you never answered what attacked Dyler, they are powerful...was it a demon of sorts?"  

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image

So he was hitting on her. Ugh, men. She thought. Avaa rolled to her side away from them and yawned loudly. She hadn't gotten sleep since they wind sailor and that hadn't been a deep sleep. She was so tired and covered in blood. She was almost tempted to start walking for Vox right now. How far away was Vox? Could she walk there?

BD Veloco

Radioactive Sinner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:36 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire

BD Veloco

Va'ken enjoyed the jibe as he closed his eyes, listening to the hum of the forest around them. Never answered? "I can't answer what I don't know. All I can say is dark angels fell like flies for no apparent reason as they charged whatever it was climbing up the side of the mountain. It didn't have to lift a finger." he flicked a piece of bark into the fire.

"Other than that, I haven't the faintest idea of what, who, or where it came from. Is there a reason you keep coming back to the subject?" He opened his eyes again, staring at Lavin. If he didn't have a reason for going back to the subject, there was no reason to elaborate on anything in particular.  

Radioactive Sinner

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:09 am
Radioactive Sinner

***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

Lavin thought deeply, falling like flies, didn't even lift a finger.... it must be...the Dark Angels live near the rift. if Ammit was able to find away to the mortal realm..thats where she is!! he felt a sense of enlightenment. this Dark Angel have cross their path for the sake of mortal realm.

"please explain what this thing looked like, how large was it. did it use soul magic?" Lavin needed to know these answer, ignoring Va'kens questions about why he came back around to the subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image

Avaa sat back up and Va'ken's diesriptoin of what had happened to the dark angel city. It sounded awful. They just fell out of the skies? Avaa didn't know much about Angels, but she was pretty sure that wasn't good. Was it Ammit? She glanced over to Lavin, who was meditating again.

BD Veloco

Radioactive Sinner

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

Radioactive Sinner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 pm
"You really are nosey on this aren't you." Va'ken sat up looking him deep in the eyes. "You might just have to give me something worth this information." He'd never liked anyone who wanted too much information.

Instead of describing the ugly beast, he took a well charred stick from the fire and began drawing on the smooth bark of a near by tree. A large borish creature with large tusks and head. "Magic isn't something I know much of, so your guess is as good as mine on the whole soul magic thing. And that is litterally all I know. It wasn't worth my time to investigate." Once he'd finished the drawing he tossed the stick back into the fire. Maybe these two really weren't going to do anything fun... His disappointment shown a bit in the firelight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:09 am
Petra looked about the forest. She was beginning to regret her decision to find a new town, as she had quickly become lost in the forest. She eyed the tome floating dutifully next to her. It had a thick, black leather cover, with details made from a dull, purple metal that seemed to glow on their own. They formed an abstract face with a jovial yet mischievous expression. It turned from one direction to the other, seemingly as lost as her owner. She sighed. She should've figured it wouldn't know anything she didn't. She sat down and checked her map. With how deep in the wild she was, it would be almost pointless to look, but she hoped she could at least find a few landmarks to help gain her bearings. She had half the mind to sit there and let a beast come to her, but she knew it would only end in a few scratches and a very dead woodland critter..  

Terriermonkey
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:25 am
Radioactive Sinner

***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

Lavin tossed a diamond to the Dark Angel as he drew what was certainly Ammit.
his heart dropped but also filled his chest with excitement. finally they know where the goddess is.
"thank you Va'ken, much appreciated for you letting me know of the whereabouts of the creature." he looks over to Avaa.
"we need to leave soon, prepare. we will rest in Vox & continue our journey to the Hades Isles. finally we have come half way on our quest." Lavin said with a relieved voice.
Lavin stopped and closed his eyes... he feels the presents of a human nearby. the darkness seemed to envelope over the world as the stars hides behind the overcast clouds.
"there is a human not far from here."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image

The tiny elf gave Lavin a snort, what supplies did she have to ready? Avaa stood and brushed off the particals from the ground. Specks of dirt and grass that had gotten stuck to the backs of her legs. "Let us leave it alone. I have no want or will to deal with humans Lavin. We know where we need to go, so lets go." She didn't want to be rude but they had just figured out where Ammit was located.

BD Veloco

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:37 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire

***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

"im saying stay on your gaurd. when there is one human. usually there is more to follow" he nods the world itself always seems to be small with the ignorance of beings. Lavin tries to keep an open mind to others. thats why he hasn;t attacked the Dark Angel. thank the gods for that too, cause Va'ken gave them much needed information.  
Elysium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff