• Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 am
Darkness Everdeen

dont post in here unless you are us  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:33 am
User Image

Name: Gwen Dante
Powers: Plant manipulation, healer
Bio: Gwen is a single child who has always lived on her own. She has learned how to use her powers with the help of another witch. They had both lived together for a while until the witch had died and she was on her own again. She has lived in her cabin for as long as she could remember in the depths of the forest.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image
Name: Nate Kian Earls
Powers: Controls and summon demons of any type.
Bio: Nate was kidnapped from his royal family when he was five. He was left as a Scarface sacrifice to the demons, but instead the demons raise him and gave him powers to summon them when needed. They also made it sure he didn't need to eat or drink, so that's why he wear bandages over his mouth. After spending many years in the Cave of Demons he sent out into the world.

(Hey can this be midevil era.) and ready for you to do the first post biggrin
Darkness Everdeen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:52 pm
Uke_Ducky

((lol sure))

Gwen was at home, cooking and cleaning her house. She didn't really have anything else to do. Once she finished, she went out to her garden and got on her knees. She started tending to her plants and replanted a few from pots to the ground, making some of them grow more. "There there. Now you'll have more room to grow," she said to them. Her cabin was small, but big enough to room in at least three people. It was nicely hidden that even the kingdoms that surrounded the forest never found it.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:09 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Nate was surround by the Demons that raised him. He bowed and turned and walked out of the cave. As he did the darkness tried to hold him in but he kept walking. He was in a forest he hasn't seen the light in several years now. He looked around and only saw happiness. His foot stepped on some grass as he walked and after the grass was dead. Nate continued to walk for a while until he came upon a cabin. He got up to the door and was about to knock but didnt for no reason. "Just knock...why can't i knock." He couldn't because he never interacted with another person for years.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:05 pm
Uke_Ducky

Gwen was humming a bit when she heard something hurt. She stopped and listened around. Some of her plants must have died. She was sure they were all ok before she went to the back to work on her garden. She stood up and walked into her house, wiping off the dirt from her hands on her apron. She walked to her front door and stayed standing there. She could feel a presence there that was unknown to her. But then again, she hasn't made any contact with anyone around at all, including travelers that never found her. "...Wh..Who's there?" she asked finally, surprised she was able to talk at all.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:00 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Nate sighed, "Its okay im friendly." It was actually ironic because as he stood there the plants started to die. He stayed there not moving, "May I come in?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:13 pm
Uke_Ducky

Gwen heard him and thought he was right, but she could feel her plants dying. "Why are the plants dying? You didn't do anything horrible to them, did you?" she asked. She wasn't sure about letting him in. He is her first male visitor and only one who seems to be killing her precious plants. She used some of her powers to try to keep those alive, making a vine grow and carry a watering can over to the front. It watered the plants a bit before retreated from him. "Why are my plants afraid of you?"  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:42 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Nate looked at the plants around him still dying. "Im sorry, I dont mean to." He looked kinda confused when the vines came to water. "I'll go away if you want me to." He took a few steps back, "Just dont be scared, unless you give me a reason to."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:49 pm
Uke_Ducky

Gwen heard him and could tell he was a bit hurt by her comments she bit her lip for that. When he said to give him a reason why she was scared, she stayed quiet for a bit. "I....I-I've never met a man before....no one comes here," she said. It was true and earnest. She didn't know what else to say. Something in her hoped he would, stay there, though.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:07 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Nate felt the same, he has been with demons until now so he wasn't use to humans let alone a girl. "Well i'll go..." He turned and started walking away, he got a few feet away from her house, then stopped, "I almost forgot." He waved his fingers in the air. All the death of the plants went in reverse and the plants came back alive. He yelled to her house, "I'll be back later, Im going to go to the town." He continue walking  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:55 pm
Uke_Ducky

Gwen could feel the plants reviving once more and stayed quiet for a bit. She then opened the door slightly, only allowing her eye and a bit of her body to be noticed. "Which town will you be going to?" she asked him, looking down a bit from nervousness.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:40 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Nate stopped and yelled back, "Which ever is closer....so i dont know which way.....now to think about would you like to come with?" He gave a small smiled and waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:45 pm
Uke_Ducky

Gwen heard him and had to wonder. "I..I-I-I think the one to the West is closer," she said. When he offered her to go with him, she wasn't sure. Her old mistress had told her that they didn't like witches and considered them all evil. But she wanted to go check it out. She didn't know.. "Will they hate me?"  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:42 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Nate didnt knoe people hated witches and warlocks. "Well I didn't even though people hated magic users." Since he was in that cave for long it seem liked centiures went by even though they didnt. He stood there thinking, "Well come to think of it which way is west?"  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff