Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Place: Matt's Apartment

Thoughts: What has he been through?

Mood: Protective, loving, caring

β—†β—†β—†

Jay looked at Matt, stretching his wings as wide as they would go before tucking them away. "Only a few months. Are you okay, Matt?" He asked, hoping he wasn't too hurt before Jay was assigned to be his Guardian. "Has anyone hurt you in the past, love?" Jay asked softly, sitting on the edge of Matt's bed and looking up at him.

The Angel hoped nobody had done anything too drastic to Matt. If they had, he'd find them and get justice. Jay may have been a Guardian, but he was also a soldier, which meant it was okay for him to be a little violent and mean. Even if it weren't okay, Jay would avenge his lovely little human. He didn't like the thought of someone harming Matt. It infuriated him and made him sick of human beings other than Matt.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:14 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Place: Home

Thoughts: UGH

Mood: depressed(ish)

β–°β–°β–°

matt sighed, "WEll since you most likely follow me around until i die, i just should tell you..." His voice got deep and serious, "Have you ever heard of Jack The Ripper... Well im worst than him....i was hurt but i did have to do different jobs...Im Abel the Man Slaughter... i had to kill, but once i got done if i did do something right....The man who told me to kill would hurt me." Matt pulled up his shirt and scars covered his chest and back. His face was still serious, "But now i have to dirty things for the manager to keep my job..."

The tears from him appeared again and he seem innocent again..."Ever since this wall was built i felt like my troubles from the past would be gone but they never will...because that drunken man from before was actually someone i serviced before...and he found me."

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:40 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Thoughts: Well, that was certainly unexpected

Mood: Protective, loving, shocked, worried

β—†β—†β—†

Jay stared at Matt with wide eyes. "We have to get you out of here, Matt." He said, standing up. "Get a bag, put as many clothes in it as you can. You're coming with me to my place. I'm going to get you a new job." He began looking around for a duffel bag for Matt's personal belongings.

When Jay found one and handed it to Matt, ready to get him out of the terrible situation he was in. "Please come with me Matt. I can protect you easier if you do." He said, pleading with the younger guy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:01 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Place: Home

Thoughts: Wait what?

Mood: shock and a little confused

β–°β–°β–°

Matt sat there looking down.... "Wont you get in trouble..." He voice had confusion in it. When he was the bag in his lap he sighed again, "The only thing here that belongs to me is the food in the fridge...." He looked at the bag and it had a name of someone else on it. He stared at it and said, "Neal Talking.. that was the man that lived here but I had to kill him and once i did I took over his place. The land lord never come here so I was fine."

Matt stood up letting the bag hit the ground, "know what lets just go but once I do they will be after me."

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Thoughts: No one is going to hurt him while I'm around

Mood: Protective, loving, shocked, worried

β—†β—†β—†

Jay smiled and gently grabbed Matt's hand. "Do you think I'm going to let you get hurt? I'm going to protect you. I don't care if I get in trouble." Jay said, opening the window and stepping out onto the ledge. He gently pulled Matt out to stand with him.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, looking into Matt's eyes. "I was made to protect you. That is my sole purpose." He said softly, wrapping his arms around Matt, pulling the smaller guy close.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:29 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Place: In Jay's arms

Thoughts: Wonder we are goin

Mood: happy but worried

β–°β–°β–°

Matt sighed then smile, "I will warn you though they will be after me until im dead." He smiled and was ready. He looked at the room fast and heard banging on the door, her male vocies screaming for Matt. "I think we should go"

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:40 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Place: His Apartment

Thoughts: I wonder what all he'll be willing to do to his appearance

Mood: Protective, loving, hopeful, curious, worried

β—†β—†β—†

Jay smiled, held Matt closer, then took off, flying to his apartment with Matt. It was only about five minutes until they reached Jay's apartment. He landed on the balcony outside his bedroom window and tucked his wings away, opening the large windows and leading Matt in.

"You can stay here. I'll find you a new job. If you want, we can dye your hair and buy you contacts and in public, I'll call you by another name." Jay said, ready to take any precautions necessary to protect Matt. He wasn't about to let anything more happen to him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:50 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Place: In Jay's arms

Thoughts: I hate the past

Mood: down alittle

β–°β–°β–°

Matt sighed once more, " I...I cant change anything about...I made a promise....and I have something wrong with me." He sighed and held close not wanting to let go ever. "So where is your place at, Is it outside of the city or some where it?"

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:24 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Place: His Apartment

Thoughts: I wonder what all he'll be willing to do to his appearance

Mood: Protective, loving, hopeful, curious, worried

β—†β—†β—†

Jay looked down at Matt as the boy tightened his arms. "It's an apartment building in the city. We're in California now. I doubt anyone would find you here." Jay said. "We're here, actually. I own the whole building, rent out the other 29 floors, and keep the top floor and roof for myself. You can stay in my room or you can stay in another room tonight. It's your choice." He added

Jay smiled and played with Matt's hair, blushing when he go the overwhelming urge to kiss him. The Angel gently pulled away and cleared his throat, looking around his bedroom, waiting to hear where Matt wanted to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Place: Jay's apartment

Thoughts: Huge....

Mood: Feeling Better

β–°β–°β–°

Matt looked around the apartment and sighed, "This place is huge, and spacious, im not use to this." He laughed and looked at jay, now it was to answer his question. "I wil stay in this apartment but I'll sleep on the couch." He sat down on the couch and bounced alittle on it acting like a child. "So what made you buy this entire place." He stretched and yawned.

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers