Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Place: XXXXX

Thoughts: XXXXX

Mood: XXXXX

β—†β—†β—†

Bio: Jay was 18 years old and already assigned a human to protect. He was the youngest Guardian there was. Angels stopped aging when they turned 20. Their wings reached their full potential when the angel turned 18. Angels usually weren't assigned a human until they turned 20. It was like they were given a human to protect as a birthday present. Jay, on the other hand, was a special case. He was more mature than most angels were at 18 so he was assigned a human earlier than the rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:15 am
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

β–°β–°β–°

Matt is 17, he grew up normal until he was 10, Thats when his parents threw him out of the house for being different. He started to get involved into illegal things and got addicted to drugs, leaving scars all over his back and chest. After 5 years of doing drugs he quite at age 16, but some of the stuff he had to do to get the drugs were bad things and will always haunt him for the rest of his life.

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:16 am
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

β–°β–°β–°

The world is a broken place, crimes are on the high and a push for murder becoming legal was getting on the verge of being accepted. The day was hot and bright people was laughing and going on with their mary day. Well for these people it was fine because they lived in a Kingdom, it wasn't really a kingdom just a town that had giant metal walls around it to protect them for the uncontrollable lunatics outside of it. Matt was lucky he sneaked into the city when the walls were at the end of being built. Little did he know that he wasn't the only one.

Matt was living in a very small apartment that only had 1 bed, 1 bathroom and a kitchen. He started his day out like normal, climbing over his bed to take a quick cold shower, then got dress and left. He works at a small bar, even though the owner knows he is 17 he needed someone to run the bar and once in a while dance too. He finally got to the bar and sighed seeing it jam packed so he was taking and giving orders fast trying his best not to screw up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:05 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Place: The Bar

Thoughts: Oh my word, why on earth does Jay work in a place like this?

Mood: Protective, worried, alert

β—†β—†β—†

Jay stayed in the dark corner of the bar, keeping a close eye on Matt. Luckily, Angels had the ability to be invisible to everyone, unless they wanted to be see. If they wanted to be seen by a certain person, they just had to focus a little. The Angel couldn't understand why anyone would want to work in a bar like the one Matt worked in, but he had to give his human props. At least he was trying to make a living and make money.

Jay watched as rude patrons ordered Matt around. He was happy that tonight wasn't one of the nights Matt danced though. It took all the Angel had to keep himself from jumping on stage in front of Matt with his wings spread, visible to everyone, just to shield his human from their eyes. Something about Matt made Jay extremely territorial and protective. No other Angels were like that with their human and it made Jay even more confused.

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:27 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Place: Bar

Thoughts: I have to endure this

Mood: Sad but has to act happy

β–°β–°β–°

Matt sighed, he always hated the fact people were rude to him. One man gave him a wink and ask when Matt would be off work, "Sorry sir but I have plans." He said that so he wouldn't have to deal with him. The manager called him into the back and of course he went. He got back there and the manager sighed, "Late again I see, Remember this you are only here because you have a body, well most of you." The manager gave a laugh and grabbed Matt by the wrist and pulled him close. "Sir please don't im supose to be baring right now." The manager laughed again and pressed his finger on one of Matt's scars.

Matt only let him do it until the manager threw him to the ground, "Remember kid your trash o and wasting your time back here will be coming out of your pay." The man laugh and told Matt to get out. Matt got back to the bar and acted like nothing happen.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:43 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Thoughts: Matt needs a new job. That man is a monster.

Mood: Protective, worried, angry, alert

β—†β—†β—†

Jay growled softly to himself, shaking with anger as he watched how Matt's manager handled him. When Matt was thrown down, Jay caught him just before he hit the floor and gently laid him down so he wouldn't hit so hard. He followed Matt back out, keeping close to him now, still invisible to everyone.

Jay made sure none of the patrons touched his human. Matt had already been man handled and Jay wasn't about to let it happen again. When they walked past the patron who had tried to hit on Matt, Jay kicked the chair out from under him when he rocked onto the back legs, making sure Matt was far enough away to not be blamed. He smirked triumphantly as everyone laughed at the patron and went back to protecting the 17 year old.

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:20 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Thoughts: Haha drunk a**

Mood: Still alittle sad but laughy from the guy falling xD

β–°β–°β–°

Matt smiled as the dude fell, but he looked at the bar and sighed again and went to it. He was pouring another beer for the man that fell, "Here you are sir but I have to cut you off after this one or you wont be able to walk." Matt laughed and the man was mad, secretly Matt tried to make sure anyone who drank was able to get home safe. One of the dancers came to Matt, "Hey Matt I need your help with my outfit." Matt smiled knowing he was getting out from behind the bar. He was friendly dragged to the back stage, "So Matt what did you and the manager talked about." Matt help clip the tear away pants together and sighed. "O come on Matt did he touch you like before you can tell me.....or do i have to add to the collection of scars you have you little brat." Before Matt had an Angel the manager use to say hello in many different ways, after all that was the only the manager would let him work there and once in a while earn a little more money.

Matt did do anything because he knew everyone there hated him because he was youngest and 'talked' to the manager a little to much. Matt just button up the last one and walked back to the bar, "I guess im going to work a all night unless i want more scars."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:13 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Thoughts: Don't worry Matt, I'll protect you.

β—†β—†β—†

As soon as Matt was safely back behind the bar, Jay went to the dancer Matt had just helped. He grinned and made it to where the tear away pants wouldn't come off. Jay went back to the bar and kept close to Matt, watching as everyone booed the dancer when the pants wouldn't tear away. He snickered softly under his breath, watching his human.

Jay hoped Matt's shift ended soon. He hated watching the teen work in such terrible conditions. If Matt stayed working at the bar, Jay would end up showing himself to everyone in order to protect the 17 year old. If it got that bad, Jay would take measures into his own hands and take Matt somewhere he'd be safe.

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:28 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Thoughts: S**T HE IS GOING TO BLAME ME FOR THAT

Mood: Scared...

β–°β–°β–°

Matt looked at the time and saw he had another hour before the end of his shift, then looked at the dancer and saw only a death glare. He turned to the other bar mate, "I have something to do and its important so can you cover me." The other person said yes because he knew that he would get the cash Matt wouldn't be making. Matt grabbed his jacket and left walking fast and quick. "Im so dead, i thought i fixed it right." He almost felt like running but knew if he did people would stare and thing Matt did something wrong.
As he walked he felt like someone was watching him, but only thought it was people for the bar. "Please someone help me."

He her a foot step behind him and soon enough he stopped from shock. He turned to see the man that hit on him. He was kinda of glad it was him and not the dancer. "Sir are you following me?" The man took a few steps closer, "Well you look you were in a hurry and I never got to know your name." His breath was coated with mints but Matt could tell there was alcohol after it. "Sir I rather you didn't know." The man sighed, "Fine but I'll win your heart one day." The man took off with a little stumble here and there. "What the hell just happen and i know he never will...no one ever does once they know my name." Matt let a tear come out and went home.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:35 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

β—†β—†β—†

Jay followed Matt home, walking beside him instead of flying like he normally would. Tonight had gone worse than most nights for Matt and Jay was afraid to let him be alone.

When the drunken man from the bar came up to Matt, Jay stood slightly in front of Matt, just in case he had to protect him from the jerk. The Angel kept his back to the drunk, watching Matt's face, his heart breaking when he saw the tear roll down his cheek. "Don't cry, Matty." Jay said softly, wanting to show himself to his human right then and there.

A soft sigh escaped Jay's lips and he closed his eyes for a second before looking up to the sky, as if he were asking God for permission to show himself to Matt. He was met with a small clap of thunder and Jay groaned, spreading his wings and flying over Matt so he didn't get rained on as it started to pour..

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:44 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Place: Heading Home

Thoughts: Why am I still crying

Mood: Sad

β–°β–°β–°

Matt jumped when the thunder clap, he felt he had a heart attack. Then the rain started to come down but did get hit by. He looked "what the hell." He looked up and saw nothing then he looked down and saw the outline of something but couldn't tell what it was. "That is odd." He continue to walk and could feel his tears coming back. He stopped again and sighed and sat down, "Why must I be who I am, because of what I did in the past...I cant find anyone to like me and if they knew who I was I would be shot on the spot..." He sighed as the tears fell down his cheeks..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:02 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

β—†β—†β—†

Jay watched as more tears fell down Matt's cheeks. He looked up at the sky again and then dropped down a few feet in front of Matt, showing himself to the teen.

"Don't cry, Matty." He said softly, moving closer and stretching his wings to shield Matt from the rain. "I'm Jay, your Guardian Angel." He added, introducing himself. He was a bit shy and timid, but he hoped Matt wouldn't freak out like most humans did when they met their Guardian Angels.

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:18 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Place: Heading Home

Thoughts: Someone...knows my..name?

Mood: Feeling warm

β–°β–°β–°

Matt froze at the angel appeared out of no where, wings stretching over him. He quickly became unfrozen once the angel spoke his name.."You...know...my..name..and..you..aren't...running..." The tear began to flow more, he ran up to the angel and hugged him, "Thank you thank you, for not running." He held tight and refused to let go but kept crying.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:27 pm
Uke_Ducky

User Image

𝓙π“ͺ𝔂 𝓒π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓷

β—†β—†β—†

Place: Going with Matt

Thoughts: Oh my poor little human. I'll take care of you

Mood: Protective, loving, caring

β—†β—†β—†

Jay wrapped his arms and wings around Matt as they hugged. "No more tears, Matt. I'll take care of you." He said softly, petting his human's hair and holding him close. Jay looked at his human, gently tilting his chin so they were looking into each other's eyes.

"Hold on tight, okay? I'll take you home." He said softly, stretching his wings out and shooting straight up into the clouds, holding Matt close and tight so he didn't drop him. Jay looked at Matt, wanting to make sure he was okay as he flew them to Matt's little apartment.

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:41 pm
SuperWh0Lock

User Image

Matt Abel

β–°β–°β–°

Place: Home

Thoughts: I dont care what you are but

Mood: Slightly confused but happy

β–°β–°β–°

They got to Matt's house, his tears were still drying. "Ho..how long have you been watching me..." Matt was scared it was too long... He sat on his bed and sighed looking at the angel afraid of what he might hear from his mouth.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff