[PRP] The Sky Above (Meraka x Bai Yun)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:54 am
A smile was stained on Bai Yun’s face. He was happy because he had nothing to do. It got tiring having to run around doing things all the time. He always enjoyed the times when he didn’t have to do anything. He laid on the grass letting his eyes fall.

The sun beat down on him warming him up to his insides. He wasn’t sleeping just relaxing. He always found it hard to sleep when it bright out, it was one of his weaknesses. He began to listen to everything around him to the nature he loved so much. He could hear birds, and running water.

The sounds of the birds caused his mouth to water slightly. Despite that he ignored the urge to go catch one. He also heard one other sound the sound of footsteps. Something was nearing him. He opened his eyes beginning to stand. He was slightly excited that someone was close by.

He wasn’t sure what to do he didn’t want to act as if he had been waiting for the animal. That would be a little creepy. So he began to look at the sky he looked at the clouds. He always liked to make shapes using the clouds.

He giggled to himself when he thought he saw a cloud that looked like him. He sometimes liked to pretend that the clouds were telling him a story. If they were the story that he was seeing would be about him, and by the looks of it someone else as well.

Caliwolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A small puddle from a no doubt recent rainfall was still left behind and not completely dry. From this small blotch one could easily see their reflection, and oh, if looks could kill.

Meraka starred at his reflection with all the savvy of a handsome prince. He lacked fur on top his head and in it's place he had decorated himself with striking blue rings, which brought out the unnaturally shaped star pattern that coursed along his back.

"Oh, Meraka, you handsome devil you." He spoke to the reflection pleased with not only his clearly superior good looks but the charm of which he had managed to con a free meal out of lucky lady he happened to converse with. Now is stomach was full, his mind was drifted to thoughts of only himself. His beauty, his charm.

Suddenly however he was distracted as a cub showed up out of nowhere. He almost resembled the cloudy sky hanging above them. A cub? Where did he come from? "Good morning." Meraka cleared his throat. "Are you lost, little man?"

Leasano

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:13 pm
Bai Yun jumped a little at the voice. He knew someone was coming earlier but he forgot for the clouds distracted him. He didn’t answer at first insulted by this question he was asked. ”Lost?” He raised one of his eyebrows while asking a question back. ”You think I’m lost?”

”I’m not some helpless child who doesn’t know his left from his right!” Bai Yun said it as if it was a fact that everyone should know even though the leopard in front of him was a complete stranger.

He didn’t like it when people treated him like he was still a cub. He was practically an adult he only had a few more years and then he would be fully grown. He didn’t like to be disrespected, or babied just because of his age.

In his mind he was a smart intelligent hero. It made him furious to be talked down upon. It was just those two words that made him so mad ‘little man.’

”Are you insulting me?” He asked rage in his voice.

Caliwolfe
I think it's the right one now XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:31 pm
Oh, so it was an angry youngster he had happened upon. Meraka rose from the spot he was and with a sigh, examined the other. The face he had, it was clear he was not up to par with the standards that Meraka had when it came to beauty. This new young cheetah simply wasn't as handsome as himself.

It had to be that, he decided, which sent the cheetah into a furry.

"It was just a question." he stretched the just into an exaggerated word with a moan. Ugh.

"But if you insist on fighting me, I won't object. Less of course you believe you do not have the skills to defeat me?" He might not have looked it, but Meraka did have a history attached to him. History that involved, per say, him being a warrior in his pride. Challenge or no challenge, he was ready should a fight break out.

Leasano

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas