Submit

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:31 am
I am Semi-lit until my writers block kicks in.
Names can be adjusted to change if need be.
Can be changed to Yaoi or Yuri

1x1's
~~~~

Protecting the Princess:
User Image

The Knight was considered the ideal bodyguard for the Princess. He was chivalrous, levelheaded, an accomplished warrior, and had a reputation for honorable behavior. He seemed perfect for watching over her, until she was safely married off to the Prince of Erias. However, there were two snags to this perfect plan. First, the Princess has no desire to marry the Prince, and would prefer to marry even the Knight. And secondly, the Knight in question is actually a girl.

Forever and Always:
User Image
A girl named ---- is going to a school for teens that have special powers or aren't human. ---- is rare fallen angel..she has demon in her. One day the headmaster let her leave and she was wandering the town and saw a guy name ___. While she's out she talks to him and falls in love with him. When she returns to the school the headmaster wont let her leave again. ___ has to try a save her. Will he break her out or will she have to stay there forever.

Forgotten Lovers:
User Image
Two hearts beat at the beat of the drums, sounds familiar? Of course it does, but sadly two lovers have forgotten that, when the boy left, the girl turned her back on him, cheating, lying and sleeping with others. A year later she settled down and found a worthy boyfriend.
But the boy still thought about her, he sent her letters that she never read, he dreamed about dreams she would never know, when he fought the battles she didn't know about, he fought for her.

Five years down the road, the girl is single, the sluttish lifestyle she once had is done, her lover just dumped her, and now the boy returns, a full grown man.

How Can I trust You Now:
User Image
(__) and his girlfriend have been going out for awhile now and their perfectly happy together until one day (__) finds out his Girlfriend is pregnant. She had gotten drunk at a party and slept with some random guy.(__) is shocked and hurt and he and her girlfriend don't know what to do next. What will happen?

The Vampire That Loved a Werewolf.User Image
So ---- was a Vampire That has been around since the first vampire. She has a crush on a Werewolf named (~~~~). Who showed up at her school and she fell for him.(~~~~) Found out that---- that was a Vampire and couldnt date (~~~~) because it was against the rules. ---- doesnt listen and tries anyways. Will (~~~~) ignore the rules as well or will he break her heart.
(The species can switch if wanted. So girl can be wolf anf boy vampire if need be)

A Child Can Not Keep Us From Loving Each Other.:
User Image
___ is basically the all around good guy with his hidden bad boy side. ___ is his girlfriend,(---). She has had her bad times in life but ___ has always helped her through. The two have been dating since 7th grade and are now in their final years at high school. After being together for close to 4-5 years they agreed to take it to the next level...
After awhile (---) discovers she's pregnant. How will she tell the love of her life? And how will he react? Will they stay together or will their love be thrown away like yesterdays trash?

Wolfe Packs Sacrifice:User Image
(---) is the only daughter of the Moonlight Clan. Her clan has been at war with the Sunlight Clan for more than 2 centuries. The only way for the fighting to stop is if (---) marries the only son of the Sunlight Clan. No one in the Moonlight clan has ever met the son. Will the son of the sun light clan actually fall in love with (---) and go through with the marriage or will he just ditch it and run away?

She's Got Me Wrapped Around Her Finger:
User Image
___ is one of the best demons he even works for the devil. When God's daughter, --- falls from heaven she is reborn as a human with no memories. ___ is sent to kill her before she remembers her past life, but the devil forgot ____ is in love with ---, will he love this human
---?

She's So...Fragile!
User Image
---- is a pure girl, she takes dance, singing, and piano. But best of all she plays the flute so majestically that it can affect people's mood. ____ is a bad boy always breaking the rules, in trouble, but he can't keep his eyes off of ----, but his friends made a plan if they got ---- out of the way then ___ would pay more attention to them. The friends don't tell ___ about their plan, every day after school they beat her up, ____ sees her scratches and bruises and follows her after school one day. When he sees what his friends have been doing will he stop them before it's too late for ----?

Blonde is the new yellow!
User Image
____ and --- have been working together at a small cafe forever. They always are kind and never fight. But the funny thing is, --- didn't show up on time so ___ went looking for her. He finds her critically injured, and she doesn't live with her parents so they aren't there to help her. ____ takes her in but will they end up falling for each other?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:50 pm
NynaeveMeara

Ahhhh they are really good and I like them all but forgotten lovers sounds really really good.

Two hearts beat at the beat of the drums, sounds familiar? Of course it does, but sadly two lovers have forgotten that, when the boy left, the girl turned her back on him, cheating, lying and sleeping with others. A year later she settled down and found a worthy boyfriend.
But the boy still thought about her, he sent her letters that she never read, he dreamed about dreams she would never know, when he fought the battles she didn't know about, he fought for her.

Five years down the road, the girl is single, the sluttish lifestyle she once had is done, her lover just dumped her, and now the boy returns, a full grown man.

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:25 am
IcePheonix98
NynaeveMeara

Ahhhh they are really good and I like them all but forgotten lovers sounds really really good.

Yay your the first on in a very long time that has wanted to do this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:02 pm
First I wanted to ask if you could play as guys cause I really can't and If you do I really wanna do this one ^,^ >>

---- is a pure girl, she takes dance, singing, and piano. But best of all she plays the flute so majestically that it can affect people's mood. ____ is a bad boy always breaking the rules, in trouble, but he can't keep his eyes off of ----, but his friends made a plan if they got ---- out of the way then ___ would pay more attention to them. The friends don't tell ___ about their plan, every day after school they beat her up, ____ sees her scratches and bruises and follows her after school one day. When he sees what his friends have been doing will he stop them before it's too late for ----?

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:26 pm
NynaeveMeara
IcePheonix98
NynaeveMeara

Yay I don't care which role I get I play both male and female  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:25 am
NynaeveMeare

Hey, can we do Protecting the Princess?
A yaoi would be lovely, where the 'princess' is a cross-dressing feminine male? c':  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:01 pm
IcePheonix98
NynaeveMeara
IcePheonix98
NynaeveMeara

Neither do I so which ever you are more willing to do. I'll make it if you start.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:02 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
NynaeveMeare

A yaoi would be lovely, where the 'princess' is a cross-dressing feminine male? c':

Of course. Who would you like to be?  

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:12 pm
NynaeveMeara
IcePheonix98
NynaeveMeara
IcePheonix98
NynaeveMeara

Neither do I so which ever you are more willing to do. I'll make it if you start.

Okay that sounds good  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:21 pm
NynaeveMeara
____ and --- have been working together at a small cafe forever. They always are kind and never fight. But the funny thing is, --- didn't show up on time so ___ went looking for her. He finds her critically injured, and she doesn't live with her parents so they aren't there to help her. ____ takes her in but will they end up falling for each other?

I like the sound of this one! Can we use real people, though?  

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:31 pm
x -H o o l i a
NynaeveMeara

Of course  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:33 pm
NynaeveMeara
x -H o o l i a
NynaeveMeara

Of course

Cool. Which role do you want? Also, can we do it in Barton town forums, please?  

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:37 pm
NynaeveMeara
YesterdayTodayForever
NynaeveMeare

I can do either, though I would probably get the knight. If you don't mind a switch, I would love to try playing the "princess" lol.
If you prefer that role though, you can have it ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 am
x -H o o l i a
NynaeveMeara
x -H o o l i a
NynaeveMeara

Of course

Cool. Which role do you want? Also, can we do it in Barton town forums, please?

Hmm. I'll be the guy. Sure if you can make it and quote me.  

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:20 am
YesterdayTodayForever
NynaeveMeara
YesterdayTodayForever
NynaeveMeare

I can do either, though I would probably get the knight. If you don't mind a switch, I would love to try playing the "princess" lol.
If you prefer that role though, you can have it ^^

No I can do the knight biggrin  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas