Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Be Welcome [Amarus x Estel]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:33 am
Amarus had abandoned her banners, her pamphlets, the box of random objects-- pretty much every tool she'd once used as a residence assistant. She wasn't sure when they would elect new ones, but for now she'd continue to greet new ghosts regardless.

The newest was Estel, who she'd seen around and noted pretty easily thanks to the rainbow stockings. Besides, Amarus made it her business to know almost all the new ghosts. It was better that way.

She had sent Songbird, her comet phoenix hatchling, with a message on its ankle to find Estel. The message told her to meet in the Ghost dorms common room, at this time.

Amarus was thinking idly of Yuzhi, and wished that she had an eyephone of some description so that she could text her. Why? Amarus felt better around Yuzhi. It was a balm she had not known she could receive. Especially now that her locked memories had been returned to her.

Yet they bothered her less than she thought they would. She didn't need the comfort like she had back then, no-- she felt whole, in a way. As if Yuzhi was right, and she had a soul now. She liked the idea she'd made one for herself.

In any case, Amarus was perhaps a little later than she'd have liked in greeting the new ghost ghoul. Such things were unavoidable. She did have a non-narcotic bag of spookies for her, at least, and a pot of tea next to it that made her think of Frost, of all boils. She missed her old friends.

"Welcome, Estel," Amarus would greet her, the second she was in sight. She bowed, the bells beneath the skull pins in her hair ringing. "Would you be so kind as to take a seat with me? I am Amarus, one of three Resident Assistants for the Ghost dormitories," she said.

Leaps and bounds better than her last attempt.

Luridel
Sorry! This is very late, hope you still feel up to it ^^; If not, I understand~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 am
Estel came down the staircase at a run, a pace which immediately slowed to a respectful walk as she entered the common room. She held the message she had received clutched in one hand, folded neatly in half. Hopefully, she wasn't late.

More hopefully, she wasn't in trouble. She'd been doing a whole lot of running and climbing around the school lately, primarily in the reaper gardens, and she could easily have been seen and reported. Estel didn't want to jump to conclusions, but all the same, she wasn't sure why else she could have been called except that she was in trouble for something.

Still, the older ghost greeting her seemed perfectly friendly. Estel bowed to Amarus in return, smiling. "Okay. Um, I'm Estel Herald..." Stupid, the ghost already knew her name. Obediently, she came over and sat.

Face your demons
For sure!

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 am
Luridel

If Estel wasn't so very new, surely she would know that Amarus was once one of the more troublesome students. Despite that, she had managed to avoid detention and finish her courses with some kind of skill comparable to a magic trick-- and she had grown. She had changed.

But she even ran a club which sanctioned physical fitness and, outwardly, appeared to be a way to mediate disputes now. Honestly, she still ran all over the campus, scaled buildings she shouldn't be scaling.

But Amarus was not about to tell that to Estel.

"Do you like sweets?" Amarus asked, motioning to the spookies as she took her own seat across from Estel, a low table between them. "There is also jasmine tea. May I?" Amarus offered, a hand around the teapot's handle, offering to pour some for Estel.

"If you are apprehensive in meeting me, do not be alarmed. I am one of three Resident Assistants to the Ghost Dormitories. You may also find an adviser in my dear friends Frost in the Storm and Lattice," she explained, her voice soft. Soothing.

She wasn't doing it now, but in her third year she could even lace her voice with her narcotic essence. A natural feel-at-ease charm. She had gracefully not dosed any of the food or drink, however. Amarus was being uncharacteristically well-behaved.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:16 am
"Oh-- yes, please." She didn't not like sweets. As far as she could tell, Estel liked eating in general - she hadn't yet encountered a food she hadn't liked.

She picked up two spookies, stacking them one on top of each other in her hand. Before she started eating, because talking with her mouth full never went over well, she asked, "What exactly did I do? I mean - what'm I here for?"

Face your demons

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:21 am
"Gladly," Amarus said. She poured the tea for Estel first, and poured it into her own cup after as a matter of respect. One that Amarus would not have demonstrated, once. Her old self would have probably laughed in her face, if she tried to tell her this is what they would become.

And yet, would have drawn comfort from it.

"I have been very preoccupied with my own thoughts, haven't I?" she mused aloud, clearly not meant for a response, "I used to greet all new Ghosts upon their arrival, but I am afraid this time I have gotten to you quite a bit later than I had meant to. In light of this, I have merely asked you here to make sure you are aware of all the, ah, prospects that Amityville can offer students, and to ascertain your wellbeing. Are you well, Estel?"

Amarus took a sip of her tea, and cast her silvery eyes downwards for a moment. Her skin flickered, like light playing across water.

"Why, have you done something punishable?" Amarus asked, mischief in her smile.

Luridel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:30 am
"Thanks." Estel nodded, taking a sip of tea.

As Amarus explained, she relaxed a little in her chair - enough to take a large bite of her two-spookie 'sandwich'. She nearly choked at Amarus' final question, shaking her head automatically. Once she had swallowed, she spoke again. "I'm fine, I think! I like it here. And as far's I know, I haven't done anything wrong, yeah?"

She hadn't, had she?

Face your demons

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out