Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Secrets We Keep (Yaya/West)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:11 pm
Packing up his belongings was proving difficult for the demon, not because he longed to stick around in any physical sense, but because of the sheer number of things he had accumulated since arriving at Amityville more than three years ago. His room didn't look all that cluttered, but in his time here he had filled his closet and desk drawers with more papers, photographs, and trinkets than he ever wanted to deal with, let alone deal with right now. Perhaps what was even more surprising—and annoying—was that he didn't want to throw any of it away either.

Nostalgia of this magnitude was difficult for him to take, so it wasn't surprising that halfway through stuffing a box with the books that had made their way under his bed, West found himself abruptly stopping, climbing to his feet, and leaving his room without looking back. He thought it was because he needed a break, so he was secretly intrigued to find himself knocking on Yaya's door a few minutes later. Maybe he was just looking to trade one sort of nostalgia for another.

"Yaya," he said, knocking louder the second time, "Y'here?"

xBeejoux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:43 pm
After a rather lengthy hiatus from classes, Hadiyya had finally gotten her act together and pushed through to third year status, despite having already been at the school for longer. She should have been on her way to graduation with the rest of the students she'd come into the school with, but unforeseen issues had proven to be a weighty detriment to progress. It had taken a woefully long time to get over the emotional hurdles she'd had to deal with in the last two years, but she had, despite Sharra's return to the school.

He could go rot for all she cared for the smug a*****e. She was happy now, without him, and he was not going to dig his way back into her life just to tear it all to pieces again.

Of course, now that she was a Knob, she had to start picking a more stream lined schedule of classes. That was what she'd been up to when a knock sounded at her door. Not Marosa, the fey would have let himself, which made the djinn wonder just who might have come a calling.

West was not who she'd been expecting, but he certainly was not a disappointment. Cool features lit up at once as she peeked out at him standing in the hall, and as the door opened wider, he'd find himself with an arm full of marid. "West!" She hadn't seen him in ages, the boil having been busy in his own right just as much as she'd been. "How are you?" The hug was brief, for his benefit.

smerdle

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:51 pm
Surprisingly, he didn't tense or push her away, not even when she pulled back on her own. West's counter-embrace was warm, maybe even friendly, and when they parted he only spared the rest of the hall a quick glare to warn away onlookers before he grinned down at her.

"Guess I've been a shitty friend, huh? But a lot's been happenin' an' this place has a way a'suckin' ya in." He shrugged. Not only had he found himself visiting a handful of weird alternate universes, but he'd also been dealing with impending adulthood on top of it all. Amityville had taught him a great deal about fighting for his life and nearly nothing about how to actually live it. House hunting, job searches, wheedling one last sack of seeds out of his father before he cut himself off—these were all grown up things that he was having to piece together the mechanics for all on his own. Well, mostly on his own. It helped to have a bubbly ghoul along to keep him approachable.

"I've been good though. Gettin' my passport soon. Lookin' fer work that isn't boring. Lyin' low 'til I've got things sorted out." Hunters and horsemen could stuff themselves for the time being. As long as they didn't bother him, he wouldn't bother them.

"What've you been doin'? I was lookin' through my stuff an', well... I wanted t'see ya." It was as close as she was going to get to an 'I've missed you.'

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:24 pm
The djinn realized seconds too late that he had been been hugging her back and she couldn't have held on a bit longer. It left her wanting to take the retreat back, to wrap her arms around him and hold on tightly and let that speak louder than any words just how much she missed him and how dear he was to her, even if she didn't see much of him anymore.

"You've been busy," she soothed, painted nails running lightly over the back of her opposite hand. "We both have." It was alright, she understood. With her own emotional hurdles to get over, the extra glasses she'd been taking to make up for lost time, and juggling a relationship with her boilfriend, Yaya didn't have much in the way of free time either.

As he spoke about what he'd been up to she smiled at him, proud, happy that he was doing well. "I'm sure you'll good a job soon." He was loyal, hard working. Anyone would be lucky to have him working for them.

The admission damn near made the ghoul melt, and she couldn't help but reach a hand out to rest it lightly on his arm. I missed you too.. "I've been well. Got my derriere in gear and bumped myself up to a Knob." A thread of pride slithered into her voice, but it was squashed by the sheepish smile that followed. She should have been graduating by now with the rest of them. Whoops.

"Payed a visit not to long ago to the tower of ancients. That was an adventure." tone suggested it had not been a fun one. "Hunters and horsemen all over, it was an all out brawl at the end." She dropped a hand to touch the slick scar that marked her left side. "One gave me a parting gift."

smerdle

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:15 am
He nodded at the news of her advancement, proud but unsurprised. Most of the time he felt as though he had plowed through Amityville with brute force. There was still so much he didn't know. If she took a little longer to actually grasp at knowledge properly, he couldn't argue. He was far more interested in what she followed that news up with anyway.

The tower of ancients. He had somehow managed not to have been dragged there, despite his earlier comment on strange occurrences keeping him busy. He wondered why. Even so, he had heard whispered rumors of what had gone on there, whispers that only grew louder once the horsemen began their second migration.

Medea had defeated death itself. The clans had found a new home. Good riddance.

West's gaze followed the ghoul's hand as it brushed her side, the uncharacteristically welcoming expression he wore growing angry once more.

"Which one?" he said, voice low and dangerous. "Hunter or horseman?" He couldn't help being wary of both, a wariness that bordered on fear. It was embarrassing, and that made him angrier. But not angry at her. West struggled to soften his expression again, succeeding only marginally. He wanted to tell her he'd murder the one who'd hurt her, but as much as he might have wished to, he knew he wasn't murdering anybody.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff