NynaeveMeara\ Guardian Angel\ May

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:27 pm
NynaeveMeara

This is a Roleplay between myself and NynaeveMeara.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:40 pm
User Image

Silesse
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▌▌ ████████ ↳↳ ( TAKE MEWITH YOU ) : I`D START TO MISS YOU
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TAKE ME________HOME I________DON`T________WANT TO_______ALL ALONE________TONIGHT!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Silesse had gotten herself dressed and did her own hair for school. For a girl who was blind she was actually quite good and getting herself ready. She grabbed her service dogs leash and walked out the door. She locked it then walked down the street. Her dog wasn't really there to guide her, he was just there to keep her from getting hurt. The young girl arrived and the school and walked to her first class. She didn't really need to use her locker because they didn't even bother to assign her one. They figured she couldn't even use the lock. Whens eh got to the class room she sat down at her desk and her dog sat next to her.

----- S W E E T E S T . G O O D B Y E

Experiment_number_626

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:26 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:03 pm

∆ Jace Hayes ∆

User Image
User Image

Jace gave a loud sigh as he followed his new human that he would be guarding to school. He had planned tonintorduce himself to her that morning but the stupid dog had barked at him and wouldn't let her near his master. Of course the girl that he was assigned to was blind. That just meant he was going to have to watch out for her more carefully. Currently he was sitting on top of the school building,his wings spread wide open behind himas he waited for the right time to introduce himself to the the human girl. Jace had caused some trouble up in heaven and well he was sentenced to helping this human girl for as long as she needed him. Great just great he got to spend heaven only knows how long(and they did know) with some blind human girl.

NynaeveMeara
So sorry for the wait!

Experiment_number_626

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:18 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image

Silesse
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▌▌ ████████ ↳↳ ( TAKE MEWITH YOU ) : I`D START TO MISS YOU
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TAKE ME________HOME I________DON`T________WANT TO_______ALL ALONE________TONIGHT!

Silesse finally finished up with a first few classes and walked up to the roof of the school. She liked the feeling of the breeze up there. She let go of the leash that was on her dog and he ran around. he then laid down and fell asleep. Silesse sighed and lowered her head. She searched for the fence on the edge of the building not being able to find it. What she didn't realize was that there was a huge hole in the fence that someone had put there. There were bullies at the school that would do anything to see her get hurt. She kept walking trying to find the fence with her arm stretched out.

----- S W E E T E S T . G O O D B Y E

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:36 am
Experiment_number_626

NynaeveMeara

Dedicated Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items