Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Profiles Awaiting Acceptance
Anniya Kyutiaki Captain of Squad 11[A/A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenkie-Sama

Sublime Gaian

14,965 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:23 pm
Name: Anniya Kyutiaki

Nicknames: Devil’s Angel

Age: 250/ looks 27 though she is permanently 25 she is female so looks and ages more mature then a male.

Hair Colour: Red

Eye Colour: Purple

Height: 6’0

Weight: 175 Lbs

Blood Type: AB-

Reiatsu Color: Gold that moves like fire around her body it’s something that constantly happens she cannot not give off a spiritual presences she can only increase what she gives off and drop down to her normal presence she can never make her spiritual pressure disappear like well-trained captains can.

Appearance: Anniya Except she doesn’t wear the outfit, just the physical appearance. Hair and eye’s and body definition. She wears either a legged Shitagi with a captain’s cloak or just a tight shitagi.

Affiliation: Soul Society

Squad: 11

Family: Kyutiaki Family--- Is a family of barbarians that possess a strange ability called Anti Ka, they are mostly made of Male warriors that are greedy selfish and pigs. These beasts of men have been known to tear apart countries and rip apart oceans. As a mostly male dominate group of people, when a female is born into the clan as a full blood, they possess over three times the power of the males and are dominate in every way. These select females are above warrior class. From birth they choose which hand they will wield their blade with, they are as the following, Left handers excel with heavy two handed weapons or heavy weapons, Right handers excel in dual wields swords, sword and shield etc. Along with this their race differs when it comes to progression and regression, were experience may come with age power does not, the older you are the less power you have. Girls age slower than the men but peak in power before them, a man peaks in power around 400 women around 250. A man regresses at 800, and a female around 1250 years of age begin to rapidly regress. When these barbarians age they do not age too an older form over time, a 0-10 infancy and adolescence 15-100 teenage 200-reggression adult hood stay looking 25 until regressing stage. The family has been the hands of many wars and has spilled a lot blood the name Anti Ka, is feared throughout the soul society. A female master of the ability is un heard of. But is not unlikely
Anti Ka---this ability is an offensive and defensive ability that renders the casters body harder than Sekiseki, but only able to absorb blunt attacks such as slash cash poking so on. This ability also increases the casters speed by three and attack/strength by three as well. The problem with this technique is they lose all but the sense of battle during this technique only those that have truly mastered it can flow through all three stages. When the ability is 1st: activated their body turns beat red and heat begins to roll off them like waves on a hot day off a black road. Spark’s dance around their bodies and their muscles in every part of their body begin to constrict and they grow slightly in mass. First Stage; When they crack their knuckles and such they crack like thunder and release more heat from their casters body. Until they have released all the tension in their bodies they can be thrown around easily they are slow and sluggish, once the tightness of the muscles have been worked out they move faster than a sonido and leave a disturbance were ever they move from but are still heavy and can only move short distances in this rate of speed Flash step is normal speed. Second Stage; the skin pigment dims down to a less darker red to a more pink The eyes are no longer completely red and are just red irises now the teeth are no longer sharp and animal like their muscles no longer constantly quake and they look more stable. At this stage is when the speed and strength increase the iron like body is in effect through all stages. Third Final Stage: They don’t change appearance, at this stage the start to get faster and stronger doubling power the more they get beat around and the longer they fight. They feel no pain there for can continue on for an extended period of time.

Personality: Anniya is from a very brute like family, so she is very straightforward and blunt, she’s not afraid to throw her weight around, but she is far from barbaric, she looks quiet and timid behind the white cloak and black shitagi, but under it is a pure warrior class animal, that hungers for blood. She is very much the dominate type and shows it in every room. She is a constant PMSER with out the attitude. She has a laid back manner that is absolutely asinine though she can be snobish at time she has nobility above all else and class when she needs it. She has her lazy times especially when things are boring, she’ll sleep the day away. She is very out spoken and will talk over someone when she has heard enough of what they are saying,

Likes: Dancing, Women, Music, Sake, Fighting, War, Destruction, Death, chocolate, cake, sweets, smoking loves to be hot.

Dislikes: MEN! Except for certain ones that are not complete jerks. Dislikes masked hollows, personally has no problem with arrancars or espadas simple it’s her job to exterminate them. So She does it. She really hates being cold, anything bellow sixty nine is cold to her. 80 is perfect temp for her.

Biography: Aniya was born into her family just after the great offing, were all but ten of her clan survived. Her family of 5 being part of the ten and the rest scattered throughout the soul society. She was born and raised in the North West richest part of the mountains of the soul society. Her family lives in a giant house carved into the mountains their selves. These mountains’ provided Anniya with shelter fun and harbored her as training grounds.
Till she was around 100 she lived a normal life, but as she matured her father found it appropriate to move into the family power and for her to learn the ways of the clan. Anniya advanced quickly like all of the Kyutiaki females, her mother had died a few years before her training leaving Anniya the head of the female’s in her village. In a way from birth she was born a leader.
As she advanced through her father’s training she was slowly but surely building up anger for him. He had pushed her hard, like any master would their student, but one day he stepped too far.
“Again Anniya, if you cannot perform it then all of this will be a waist, AGAIN!” Anniya stood there body bruised and bloody she was only around 18 and looked like she had the s**t beat out of her. “Quit being useless Anniya! You’re like your mother feeble week, never,” Anniya sprung faster than her father could react like thunder erupting from the ground she had slammed him down her body in perfect Anti-Ka form. Tear’s began to well in her eyes. “Don’t ever! TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER!” WHACK !! She punched her father’s lights.
After that day, Anniya was feared in her family except by her little brother Amosh, Amosh was just a little younger than she was, born into the clan by his and hers mother about two years before she had passed. When word that Anniya had beaten their father, had reached Amosh, Amosh stopped his training to come back to the family only to find a sister that had grown before her time and a beaten and swollen father that had started his regression stages and was vastly declining in health.
About three years after Anniya had perfected her Anti-Ka, her father passed away, leaving the entire family to Amosh. This enraged Anniya, out of every one, Anniya should of received it. But as her father’s last words she accepted it.
After the death of her Father Anniya turned from the Kyutiaki-Clan, and moved away to be alone. One day she found herself wondering through a forest. A captain stumbled out he was hardy looking, battle worn, and had an eye patch on with spiked hair with bells on it, and smelled of blood, sweat, and death. “Who are you?”
“Huu? Who am I, you should be asking little girl, why aren’t I running, I am Kenpachi Zaraki captain of squad eleven, the animal of the soul society.” She thought for a second, then spoke. “So you’re a killer?”
“Huu? Yeah I guess you say that, my blade has seen much blood, why are you going to be next?” She laughed hard grabbing her sides.
“You couldn’t cut me even if you tried.” She laughed harder this pissed Kenpachi off he swung his blade hard. She righted herself, than caught the blade causing a burst of air to flow from around the impact making the grass and dirt kick up. He pushed harder and even tried bending the blade a little, he jumped back a step.
“Who are you?” He asked this time. “How did you stop my attack so easily. That would of gashed even the strongest captain.”
“Simple, my body cannot be cut, I would challenge you to a battle big boy, but I do not wield a blade like most in this world, I have yet to find one that fits me. There for I do not fight. If your persist on me though, I will have no choice but to strike you down.”
“Whaa! You’re threatening me!? You little which! I got half a min-“
“Don’t flatter yourself to much with that half a mind s**t, you might get the wrong idea.” She giggled.
“Okay that’s it little women, your dead!” He dashed but she wasn’t there. She was under him, smiling. “Too slow.” She sang and boom! Landed a Anti-Ka punch point blank to his gut crushing his pelvis and rupturing a few organs. He fell to the ground coughing up blood.
“That… Power.” He fell to her side. “Where did it come from?”
“I am Anniya Kyutiaki, one of Barbarians of the soul society.”
Kenpachi rolled over and smiled. “Ahh.. Ehe, I see, I never stood a chance. I call myself an animal, and her I was face to face, with the true animal of the soul society. Hmm feel’s nice to know pain again, it has been too long sense I have felt power like that… And from a women no less, hu, who would of thought. The soul society could use someone like that, head south towards the villages, you’ll see the seretai it’s hard to miss, maybe we will meet again, and next time, it’ll be different.” He smiled she smiled back then walked away, like true warriors.
From there Anniya had made her way to the Seretai, were she found herself accepting the application into the Soul Academy. This almost like a daze to her. She wanted to because of the man. But she was afraid because of the past. Would she be an okay shinigami? Or would she just be the destruction of the soul society?
Either way, Anniya strove forward through the academy, around her peaking in power she was presented with the opportunity to decide which squad she wanted. She chooses squad eleven like any fighter would. She advanced from unranked too number 4 too three and finally she was standing one day toe to toe with Kenpachi Zaraki himself. “So you finally made it this far hu? Got a bankai yet?”
“Nope, I’m working on it though, I don’t need the power of bankai, not when I got my clans ability.” She giggled and this made Kenny blush a little. “So lets do this.” He smiled.
“Heh, yeah lets do this till the death.”
“If you say so.” She lunged and it was over before any sword was drawn, her Anti-Ka abilities at their full potential she was 250 years of age and nothing can stop the monstrous killing of Kyutiaki family. She was the rising star now of the family. The one whom would inherit the family name in the end, she understood now. She could protect longer then her brother; in the end she was her father’s last hope to restore the family name. But how could she do that when she couldn’t stand the sight of men… She hated them despised them for what they have done. Though some select males are not so bad, she is to much of the dominate type to really listen to them. She will follow her boss’s instructions but the way she carries them out will be her decision and her decision alone.

Zanpakuto Name: Excalibur(Ex-scal-iba): Though the name is spelled like Excalibur, the name is pronounced as a female blade Exscaliba.

Sealed Description: A pink sheath with a black blade, a black chain hangs off the end and dangles with a different key chain every time. It varies from time to time.

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: From what she has seen of her zanpoktou spirit she’s a beautiful women that wears a white gown, has magnificent blue eyes and long blonde hair. Spirit

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: She is the polar opposite of Anniya, very proper and mannered.

Inner World: A grassy field with a really large rock in the middle that seems out of place in the green grass and blue skys. It is said to be a rock that Excalibur was pulled from but it is something more than that, it’s a prison and a grave, she is bound to the rock and can only move it and start to wither if she walks away from it.

Shikai Status: it is achieved

Release Command: Sing

Shikai Released Appearance: The blade grows to look like this Shikai Blade

Shikai Abilities: Main Ability: The sword decreases her speed and agility but incredibly increases strength and defense. When activated her spiritual pressure surrounds her like a barrier.
Special Ability 1: Iko-Sa Shing (Devastating Burst): Charging energy at the tip of her blade she releases a beam approximately 10ft in diameter out of the tip the beam can be used like an extension of her blade so she can move it easy like her blade.
Iko-Sa Shing Gala- Used like regular Iko-Sa, but fire in 100 different directions all at once. 1 Post uses only.
Iko-Sa Shing Multiot- Used like regular iko-sa and casted like Gala except directed in one single direction instead of a random burst in any direction. Read bellow vv
Cool-Down: Can last a max of 5 post with a 15 post cool down 1 post of use is 3 post cool down add three every extra post. This technique has been seen used in two other ways.
Special Ability 2: Dulia Cortexes (Dual Center)— This a causes her blade to glow as she reaches it above her head then pulls from it an identical blade. This doubles her attack power and defense to an even greater extent, other stats are not affected sense she takes a major dip in speed and agility when activating shikai. These now dual swords can link together at the hilts through a 100yard chain that can constrict and retract and break off exactly 50 yards in length, thus giving a dual bladed sword, the swords can be broken apart at any time to go back to two blades or one single double head blade when ever wanted or needed. She can use special Ability 1 and 3 in double form in many different ways. Unknown number of combinations or ways she can use her attacks based on the situation when her brute strength isn’t enough.
Special Ability 3: Shelpor (Hard Throw): She can charge a ball of energy at any point off of her blade it can range in size from a centimeter to a 10 foot radius.
Attack One: She can implant the energy balls in things that when stepped on explode. She has been seen doing this in multiple small variations but very rarely in a large formation mostly set up beforehand. Cool down of 1 per foot of usage.
Attack Two: Blisto Shellapor: Fires mutlipule of Shelpor in one direction like a machine gun 10 post cool down for every 100 blasted, the more blasted the more accurate the spray and her aim gets. Spray is wild but mostly accurate hip firing like in a sense.

Bankai Status: Though she has not achieved her swords bankai, she refers that she most likely never will sense her shikai is already powerful she doesn’t need to master or learn bankai, there for she considers her second release Anti-Ka with her sword out as her bankai.

Bankai Description: She takes the form of final stage Anti-Ka and her shikai form. Her spiritual pressure changes from gold to red but still out lines her. With this she is granted the speed boost and agility boost from Anti-Ka and her attack becomes almost sextupled. All attacks go from yellow too red.

Bankai Abilities: Ability: Anti-Ka Power and Power increase with shikai abilities included as bankai.

Kido: Doesn’t use kido. It blows up in her hands teachers say her body simply wasn’t meant for it.

Hakuda: Very skilled in hand to hand fighting but only in Anti-Ka form were her mind shuts out everything else and focuses on nothing but the battle.

Hoho: When just using shikai she can only preform rather slow and short shunpos, when Anti-Ka is released she can move with an advanced shunpo fast enough to be considered elite. Without her barbaric powers though she has a very slow shunpo and only brute strength without a decent offense or solid defense.

Abilities and Special Training: Special training from her farther. Master of the Anti-Ka ability/ poses a special ability from a blood line of barbaric warriors that from extreme battling unlocked an inner power greater then a fullbring or bankai could ever be in their eyes.
Anniya is the only one of her family to be known to be able to max out Anti-Ka without working through the stages.
Draw Back To Anti-Ka: Anti-Ka can be used for two sets of times a limited or an extended. A limited time allows Anniya to jump from nothing to full Anti-Ka for exactly 10 posts her power doubling every 5. With a cool down of 10 post were she is completely vulnerable and will instantly pass out. Over time as she fights with someone she gains time on the length she can fight if she works through the stages with a post each for each stage it grants her an extended 5 post ontop of the 15 post for a total of 30 points of activation power doubling every 5 points. The cool down of the extended time is complete commission from battle. So if she doesn’t win she is left vulnerable for defeat though as soon as the 30 post are up she falls to the ground almost completely exhausted of power barley able to wield her blade.

Motto: “I am a female warrior, do not stand in my way, or I will trample you down and walk on you like a broken shell.”

Quote(s): “Don’t get in my way or I will cut you down.”
“Stay out of my way or I will kill you.”
“Is that chocolate I smell?!”
“CAAAAKKE!”
“What’s wrong big boy can’t stand that a sexy girl does it better, and looks better than you do at doing it?”
“Don’t talk to me less you want your ***** super glued to your *** **** male specimen.”

Trivia: Bribe her with cake :33
She is bisexual but is really only into females. Hard warrior class makes her excited though in males. In females it means competition in males it’s just pure attractive to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:16 am
Aero Diskence

I have the application ready as well. I am willing to go ahead and post it with it to show I can handle a person of this caliber my application gives a look into were her power stops. She can handle fraccion but espada above 5 are difficult no matter who they are.  

Tenkie-Sama

Sublime Gaian

14,965 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:09 am
Tenkie-Sama
Aero Diskence